This guy seems based, potential /ourguy/?

This guy seems based, potential /ourguy/?
His name on youtube is The Wooded Beardsman

Doughy Daniels is better IMO

his meta is too great

All the guys who own guns (literally like 90% of the people who own guns in the US are white males who hunt), are based af and have probably never touched a computer.

nigger that's baked alaska before he transitioned.

Maybe keep him to yourself as /yourguy/ and don't turn him into a pol eceleb. That's how all good things end

He's alright, eh

OMG
what about a white leftist with a gun?

snaring is the fagmans hunting

the amount of lefties who own and know how to use a gun in comparison to guys in OPs pic are miniscule

Are you saying that traps indeed are gay?

absolutely

Can you hunt in Sweden freely? Poland and most of Europe is so overpopulated that hunting is very limited and takes forever to get a license. Plus there is so few wildlife that the biggest game that's legal are boar and fox

Yeah we can hunt most things pretty freely. Think we got like an average of 300-400k moose(s) here for example so there is no shortage of anything really.

We shoot around 100k moose(s) a year. But here is specific seasons for hunting though obviously.

We got our moose population up to 20k last year, if the trend continues we might get to hunt some too. We're still barely recovering from what German troops did in WW1

jewtube just started suggesting me his videos a day or two ago. I watched part of one, but it was too long. He needs to work on editing.

I think it's you that needs to work on your concentration, patience and multitasking

I'm too busy to devote that much of my time to watching him drag an animal around for 10 minuets before he finally butchers and cooks it. Us white people have to work in America.

Are you implying that you have only 1 monitor? Did you miss my part about multitasking?

I thought YOU "hard-working" "white" people in America were rich enough to have at least 2 monitors

Hi, wooded beardsman. Why are you being a faggot and posting a thread about yourself in the third person?

I have 3, but I'm not wasting one on a dude dragging a goat around for 10 minutes.

also the moment a moose steps foot on german soil some autistic german shoots it. those fuckers are just ruining europe

I doubt you were doing anything productive on those monitors. But if that's what lets you get though the day, go ahead and continue LARPing as a successful person

BASED leaf

>The Wooded Beardsman
sounds like a gay Irish pub

Is sasquatch meat tender?

Beraded Woodsman name was already taken so he pulled >le I am le so quirky meme
he is a gay faggot like that

>Beraded
Bearded* ffs

They seemed to like it.

Yea, except he has a wife and kids and does much manlier things than you.

Way to promote a yoochuber, faggot!

If he owns a gun he won’t be a leftie much longer
Trust me

>he has a wife and kids
wouldn't be a first homo who pulled that for an alibi

Looks pretty dumb

I watch this guy ! his videos are super comfy.... i was surprised when he shared a video of the Jordan Peterson & Cathy debate.

Being a Canadian woodsman, hes obviously not in with all the PC ethnic-diverse bullshit. I was glad to see he's raising a son.

Nice flag faggot. If anything showing him to people like you might save some sucks and wake them up. Praise kek am I right? Kys