Bu But Muh Gunz

Listen here you autistic fucks, we have a real problem whether you'd like to admit it or not; and fuck me if the left isnt gonna fix it for you! Can't you see the tide turning, I see neckbeards flipping too. Maybe if you'd ever leave your mothers basement you would realize that we have a crisis of young men killing people.

Answer me this one very simple fucking question; Why doesnt this happen anywhere else in the world?

Every other first world nation has sensible gun laws, with no mass shootings. But nooo not America the great. Gun control works, it has worked other countries and it can work here. And don't give me that weak ass "bu but we've had gun for 300+ years and have never had this problem" Fuck you we havent had AUTOMATIC RIFLES for 300 years. "Bu but if you stop demonizing masculinity and white culture young boys wont be so angry" What the actual fuck? Do you realize that women dont want to touch your dirty virgin ass because you sit around and play videogames all day?

Please, just please tell me why other first world nations dont have this problem. And Im not talking about shitholes like the middle east or Korea. The UK, Japan, Germany, Australia, Canada, Norway. How have they accomplished this? Oh yah, sensible gun control. And whats their mass murder rate again? You can google all that from various news sources. But I guess since fox didnt report it is probably fake news.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/how-u-s-gun-deaths-compare-to-other-countries/
ssristories.net/school-shootings/
nytimes.com/2016/03/24/opinion/terrorists-bathtubs-and-snakes.html
youtu.be/w-CK8VxMz9g?t=1m20s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dont you think its weird how this always happens in wealthy white schools and not ghetto black schools where guns are the norm? When was the last time you saw a gang banger go up and kill 17 people in a high school? Nobody wants to talk about white mass murders though. WTF? You know god damn well if this was a muslim, or mexican we lock down those fucking borders! White kids? Oh well. White radical extremists are the most deadly and apparently we have no answers except thoughts and prayers motherfucker! Oh these poor mentally unstable white school shooters! We should have seen thier signs! Poor adopted boy. But we WILL NOT talk about guns

cbsnews.com/news/how-u-s-gun-deaths-compare-to-other-countries/

"Bu but if you take our guns, it will start a civil war!" Bullshit. Civilians arent going to outfight the military. "Bu but more people die of knives" BULLSHIT, whens the last time someone killed 60 at an outdoor concert?

Im so sick of gun owner perspective that spew Fox news rhetoric. My right to the pursuit of fucking life supercedes your false belief that youre protecting yourself from a tyrannical government. They win everytime!

Punish me because someone else was a cunt? Fuck you.

Cunts

Punishing you? Maybe I want to go to work without feeling like im going to be shot! But its all about you and the toys you play with! MmMMk

I think you need to see a shrink about that paranoia

Yawn

>Sage in all fields

because you cant answer shit.

>Maybe I want to go to work without feeling like im going to be shot!
Seek a psychologist then

>Civilians arent going to outfight the military

The military will mostly be on our side, creatura. They swore an oath to the constitution. Unlike your oath to Satan.

> I’m a bitch so everyone has to be a bitch with me
Get a gun, learn how to use it, defend your life if necessary.

The Great Eggplant says that law abiding gun owners should not be held responsible for the crimes committed by a few trigger-happy degenerates.

fuck off somewhere else if you dont like our laws, you cucked nigger.

>Dont you think its weird how this always happens in wealthy white schools and not ghetto black schools where guns are the norm?
You don't get shot as easily if you're used to guns and not a deer in the headlights. (and can shoot back)

Do you have any numbers on the use of SSRI drugs on black kids?
ssristories.net/school-shootings/

The fact this has to be stated is absolutely maddening. What, we gonna ban all cars because some faggots think it’s cool to introduce peace at 40mph to the infidels via a truck grille?

Im sure the 96 people that die everyday are jsut being paranoid too! Give me something worth a shit you spineless fuck

Well if you keep working as a paid shill for shareblue, you'll be getting what you deserve. You're either a traitor on non-white. Judgment is near!

unless you're a nigger in a nigger neighborhood, you're not gonna be part of 75% of that number either way

Well, how many of those die because off niggers with ILLEGAL guns killing other niggers? you won't fucking solve the problem, you cunt. The black market will always exist. Fuck off, libtard
>MUH 96 DEAD NIGGAS THOUGH
>Give me something worth a shit
Well, you're certainly not.

Sup Forums will ignore things they can't disprove and call it a slide thread because they're afraid of an argument. Same with "meme flags". "Wow, I almost had to have my beliefs challenged but you used a flag I don't like so I'll ignore you!"

"numbers taken from wikipedia April 2016" Nice sauce. Jesus fucking christ.

I said im not interested in shitholes like Urgay, Hesgay, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil.

deflecting

When in doubt, it must be a shill! This is the logic used here. Still havent heard one god damn counter point worth a shit

I'd rather have 17 Jewish school kids die every few months from a gun than have my country import hundreds of thousands of violent muzzies per year.

As long as we have guns we won't be listening to calls to prayer at 5am like you cucks.

Kys

If you want to live in a country where the police are your only defense between you, your children and a pack of criminals busting your door down, then move to Sweden or the UK.

I have a wife and two children and last year we caught a stranger looking through our backyard window. I chased him away and called the police. Police arrived and scribbled notes and that was it. My wife did not sleep for well for months and we had our children sleep in our room.

Finally I broke and bought an AR-15 on my wife’s insistence. We figured if we were going to have a firearm it should be a versatile weapon that would be an effective defense for our home. We both got safety training courses and we go to the range periodically to target practice and be comfortable with it. Since my purchase, my wife and I sleep better. We have more peace of mind because we know we aren’t completely helpless. Same can’t be said for South African farmers today who have restricted firearms access and increasingly armed criminals with signal jammers attacking.

I am all for your sense of safety. There’s less than 1 in a million chance that a school shooter will affect you or your family. Those odds can be diminished even further if common sense measures are taken (better security at schools... FBI accountabilities when people see something and say something, addressing mental stability and the use of anti-depression drugs which seem to be a common theme in mass shooters).

However if you want to take my gun away from me and my wife, are you also willing to pay taxes to have a squad car stationed at every home or street inspecting the street 24/7 for intruders?

See not all of us can afford to live in a beautiful gated suburb like you... and not all of us can afford to have your own personal professional security person.

The violent tendency of these murderers doesn’t disappear with the loss of the tool they use. So security is still needed.

Imagine being this unrealistic.

>Why doesnt this happen anywhere else in the world?
Simple, everywhere else in the world does what it should with its degenerate liberals. Aborts them.

>dude, you're giving people mental issues, socially ostracizing them and basically enforcing their principles in hatred
>"fuck the cheeto virgins, ban guns, let's hit a fly with a hammer"

Why ya will never be taken seriously

>speech restrictions
>property restrictions
>travel restrictions
>forced to raise 3rd world rapefugees
>fucking kings and queens

Most of these first world nations sound an awful lot like a 6th century fiefdom.

Im not talking about taking your guns away. SENSIBLE gun laws.

And you really needed an AR-15 amirite? Because NOTHING else would suffice. Im pretty sure a 9mm would have been more than enough.

the best part of you dribbled down your moms leg

Disarm Blackman! T'Challa don't need no gunz

In my research, AR-15 is the most versatile as I can use it for hunting, for home defense and for sport shooting. It’s not fully auto and I only own 10 round mags because California.

Yes I needed the AR.

Yes, gun control would decrease mass SHOOTINGS, but it woldnt stop psychos.

You can rely to vehicles, arson, bombing and even poisoning to kill people en masse and you can probably get more casualties that way too.

Imagine a faggot burning down a school, bombing a school bus, poisoning the cafeteria food, or even running over people when they get out of school.

Guns are just a medium to commit these crimes, not the cause.

The cause is the social and moral decay of american population and the normalization, trivialization and celebration of violence.

Guns have been a part of American culture since the country was founded but mass shootings started being common starting 1980. spiking hard post 2005, and the main cause of it is because its society and culture is rotten to its core.

Shows you know nothing about guns. Fucktard
This is a general theme in this debate. The uninformed (That's you, libtard) against those who have gone through the process of getting a gun (That's us)

>Going on about how others can't refute you
>Basically become an example of your own bloody point

God the meme is true. What's up with amerisharts.

Have some OC

California tops the charts for mass shootings even with its restrictive gun laws.

because everwhere else is just so pleasant. I dont see kids in Japan doing this shit, and that place isnt demoralizing at all.

Japan is a very racially homogeneous society.

>we have a real problem whether you'd like to admit it or not;
Overpopulation

Additionally, it's worth noting that 15 of the 50 states have not had a mass shooting incident, at least since 1982, and possibly not before that. It seems as though it is a very specific group of states that have a problem with mass shootings. I believe that those states should work out whatever it is they have going on that is causing people to want to murder each other en-masse, instead of trying to take away freedoms from the rest of the law-abiding states.

Enlighten me if youre so informed.

Japan has mass stabbings on equal or above levels. Not wven joking.

>needed

AR-15's are my God-given right, nigger. Repeal the 2nd Amendment or shut the fuck up.

What is suicide, you fucking halfwit degenerate. Most of those deaths are suicides.

More kids die from cancer, let's outlaw cancer! Make schools a no cancer zone. More people die from drunk driving, so let's outlaw drinking and cars!

Fuck you, go away you faggot.

Total number doesnt mean shit. Theres 12 million people there.

>Repeal the 2nd Amendment
Cannot be done. The right to keep and bear arms is not something that can be taken away, ever, period.

I tried to google it, sauce me.

How big is this world and how close to you did this last shooting take place? I am about 1000 miles away from the location that it happened. So that whole "doesnt happen anywhere else in the world" bullshit dont work here, that shit is halfway across the world as it is

your point?

The gun ban in the UK didn't accomplish anything. Murders with other weapons simply increased, even the overall murder rate increased. 20 years on and we now live in an authoritarian state complete with mass surveillance and thought crime. Don't fall for the no guns meme.

Maine, NH, and Vermont never have problems for three reasons.
1. Low populations
2. The populace that does exist there is mostly white
3. No military bases and deep state headquarters

All three of these states are full of well-armed citizens however.

when you force white kids to live with retarded and violent niggers they start to fantasize about murdering everyone.

Cannot be done. ha. so what happened to the 19th amendment?

It can be done, watch when we rally!

>Answer me this one very simple fucking question; Why doesnt this happen anywhere else in the world?
>Every other first world nation has sensible gun laws, with no mass shootings. But nooo not America the great. Gun control works, it has worked other countries and it can work here

America is also the only country left that hasn't repealed free speech. Coincidence?

Umm what? That shit doesnt even make sense, smoke another one faggot

tide turning?
are you stupid
keep pushing civil war commie shill and likely you will end up in a fema camp

Know what makes me chuckle? When the U.S. Constitution is treated as an infallible, timeless document.

It's literally been amended 27 fucking times. The logical conclusion is that it is a flawed document that must change over time.

On top of this, why does everyone care so much about the 2nd amendment, while the majority of those people pretend the 4th doesn't even fucking exist?

Makes sense, Im forced to live with people especially blacks, they make me mad. KILL EVERYONE!

You seem to be very concerned with gun violence in particular. What makes you think Truck of Peace attacks or knife attacks wouldn't go up the moment all guns are hypothetically confiscated and banned?

Americans fucking hate each other. Whether you want to blame it on this current political environment, race/multiculturalism issues, overindulgence in technology, the possibility that we may just be too large to work as a cohesive whole, no matter. We're all extremely alienated from one another and resent our differences. Just read a nigger hate thread on Sup Forums, or any of the thousands of "kill all Trump supporters" comments posted on r/politics daily to see what we're dealing with. Ill never use a gun for anything but self defense, but I'll be damned before I give up my right to try and defend myself if some fucking nutjob decides to snap in close proximity to me.

Guns are good, you are retarded

I along with 65% of americans that want tighter gun control must be stupid mmmhmmm.

>And you really needed an AR-15 amirite?
Yes, I do believe the populace should be able to legally own an AR-15. The second amendment was designed to allow the people to protect themselves against tyranny. If the population does not have access to weaponry, then the government will be able to subjugate you by force. Assault rifles are a very effective form of resistance, which is why after over a decade and trillions of dollars, the US government still hasn't been able to subjugate Afghanistan.

Total number is very important. In fact, it's more important in areas with high population densities because a single incident is prone to do more damage there.

It's more than that. Alabama, Alaska, Delaware, Idaho, Indiana, Maine, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming have all not had mass shootings since at least 1982.

>Iz duh gunz not SSRI pills being pushed on the public

A rifle round transmits so much more kinetic energy, because the cartridge is bigger, thus more powder. But modern powder does not burn linear, which means twice the powder is not equal to twice the gas pressure. gas pressure increases exponentially. Also, the longer barrel gives the gas much more time to accelerate the bullet. Since you didn't mention which 9mm round you are talking about (yes, there are many), i will assume you are talking about a 9x19 Parabellum. It weighs 4 to 9 grams, depending on the bullet, an travels between 300 and 580 m/s, depending on load ab bullet. It creates somewhere between 2350 bars of pressure and 380–700 J of energy. a 5.56x45mm NATO round, on the other hand, weighs about 4 grams, travels at about 990 m/s, creates 3800 bars of pressure and 1800 J. That's the difference between them. The rifle round is much faster, thus able to penetrate tougher armour, and transmits more kinetic energy into the target. Also, a rifle is much easier to handle for a beginner than a pistol, so yes, he needed an AR-15, because that's the most available rifle.

For the gun control issues: Ever noticed how those places with the strictest gun control laws are the worst afflicted? Chicago is one of the strictest areas with gun control, and the highest ranking in gang violence and killing with guns. Why? because those guns are black market guns. they are not obtained through background checks and legal process. Wherever a criminal will not encounter resistance will be his target. I live in an area where gun control is very relaxed. We still have to do background checks. Save yourself some face and don't mention the imaginary gunshow loophole. There is no crime where I live, because the criminals know that we WILL resist, and we WILL use deadly force if necessary. Criminals, being a cowardly bunch, do not attempt to rob us, rape us, or kill us, as they will be mortally wounded, or killed, in the attempt.

buy a fucking vest or a fucking gun pussy

It DOES, you fucking ignorant milk-shitting pedophile.

you can simplify any issue like this and make it sound absolutely retarded. im just trying to explain that multiculturalism is lowering social cohesion and is one of the contributing factors to the current state of affairs in the USA.

What's this "we" shit, OP?

also you are doing a great job ignoring all the good points in this thread and only replying to posts you perceive as weak arguments.

Cars kill people
Ban cars

Bonus - More parking spaces for guns.

kek

>Nice sauce. Jesus fucking christ.
national stats like these usually lag by a year or two, quit being a retard
>I said im not interested in shitholes like Urgay, Hesgay, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil.
Those are OECD countries you fucking idiot. Take your racist cherry picking back to tumblr.

Point is they all share the same values... and their values are steeped deeply in a tradition of honor.

Also because the overall IQ is higher. These values are not universal in the United States. Everyone has their own interpretation and many don’t value anything to speak of, other than false virtue signals (like what you are doing).

Japanese people on the hole are less prone to random acts of violence and during times of crisis, they tend to naturally adhere to an unspoken order (remember during the Tsunamis, the single file lines for supplies and general sense of calm)

In the United States, when a sports team wins, people turn cars upside down. If someone black gets shot by a policeman, the burn down their own neighborhoods.

This is the reality of racial realism and it can’t be ignored because you’ve been taught by someone with their own sensibilities that it’s evil

>Know what makes me chuckle? When the U.S. Constitution is treated as an infallible, timeless document.
Straw man. Literally no one believes this.

>The logical conclusion is that it is a flawed document that must change over time.
Our right to self-defense/self-preservation will never "change over time".

>Why does everyone care so much about the 2nd amendment, while the majority of those people pretend the 4th doesn't even fucking exist?
Strawman. People care about both amendments.

I appreciate the semi decent quality post. But your missing my point with the 9mm. Its just as effective with less potential for MASS damage in the wrong hand. You want to defend yourself? Fine. But, Im sorry, but I dont think 20 people are going to rob you at once. So that leaves you with, rifles are for noobs? So yah, i need the AR

How are you going to make make me turn in my guns when they aren’t registered and technically don’t exsist?

See all those countries below the US. See how they are signif lower? The first world ones that I mentioned? Not the shit tier Macedonia

eat shit, faggot. that is all.

>literally no one

Source: Sup Forums. You must be new here.

>will never

Citation needed.

>people care

Of course "some people" do. When's the last time you saw the media discuss the current state of the 4th amendment, or the public decrying its abuse? I can't recall any.

>needs to cherry pick
lol

Molon Labe faggot

all the good points?!? You say that plural. Ha. Name one. In all seriousness.

It's not the SSRI pills either.
It's overpopulation combined with a lack of self discipline. And with people's egos becoming bigger and bigger, the inevitable happens.
The media and technology and society in general create a population where self worth is inflated. Everyone thinks they matter now. So when they get their feelings hurt, it becomes a falsely huge deal to them. You add in the inability to know humility and the inability to control yourself, add in some violence, make sexuality a huge part of life...

What do people really expect? Society is in a collective state of psychosis, symptom for symptom.

Typical. My butthole isnt brown but you still smell like shit.

What are you talking about? A robbery is usually conducted by 1 to 5 people, but a round with less potential for harm would be worse still. I am a military veteran, and let me assure you: A pistol can be used to the same destructive extent than a rifle, but you missed my argument completely. A rifle is easier to use, because you have both hands in different positions when shooting, making you more accurate. And a pistol round just does not have the same manstopping power than a good rifle round. And that is what you want. A rifle thus offers more stability, more power and easier use. Why wouldn't you want a rifle? BTW, many people argue that a pistol is way worse in terms of mass shootings, because it can be carried hidden, something you cannot do with a rifle, except for takedown rifles.

>Rifles are for noobs
Trust me, running a rifle smoothly under pressure is much more complicated than it sounds. That is why we drilled for 4 hours every day when I was in the army (6-8 hours in basic)

>we have a real problem
There is no "we," faggot. America is not a cohesive nation.

Yeah, you're pretty stupid, amerimutt.

Fuck you and further more, if the fbi is actively involved in these mass shootings then I hope your effort falls flat short and you are guillotined with the rest of them. Because that’s treason, not foreigners with social media accounts.

Ah yes, we create the problem, people outraged ask for the solution and we provide it by removing freedoms, a classic.

You're a hypocritical retard.
>hundreds of niggers shooting and killing each other every day--> nobody cares
>17 non-nigger kids die in a school shooting (which are relatively very rare)--> everyone freaks out, and starts screeching about “muh gun control”

Stay consistent with the “more people die in bathtubs than in terrorist attacks” logic that you preached after Islamic terrorist attacks:
nytimes.com/2016/03/24/opinion/terrorists-bathtubs-and-snakes.html

See this Vsauce vid about human miscalculation of risk: youtu.be/w-CK8VxMz9g?t=1m20s

It’s literally a case of feelz vs realz…

What is a puckle gun? Literally 300 years old.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun

>Switzerland, Norway, Finland and (((Belgium))) are shitholes

>France, Italy and (((THE FUCKING UK))) are not shitholes

Mfw

Shareblue is out in force today

That's exactly what you want to do to blacks and Muslims

You know damn well a robbery isnt usually conducted by more than one person, unless maybe your walking and getting mugged. And wheres your AR then?

"A rifle is easier to use" which is my point and why a fucktard such as cruz is able to pick one up and go for the high count.

"does not have the same manstopping power" is a fucking elephant robbing you?

"except for takedown rifles"

This post proves you're dumb, but we can dig even deeper. Take the following two scenarios into account and decide how they'd be solved:
>What recourse would citizens have if Trump fired Mueller?
>What recourse would citizens have had if the electoral college had voted for Hilary instead of Trump in 2016?

I wish I had an AR-15. When are you guys annexing Canada so we get rights too?