Why was she so perfect?

Why was she so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

overlordmaruyama.wikia.com/wiki/Clementine#Personality
overlordmaruyama.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Tomb_of_Nazarick
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because she had big tits

voiced by Aoi Yuuki

Her VA was on a mission to destroy her real life voice.

Wasn't she a good guy tho? Overlord is such an edgenigger series I swear.
>huuurrr look at this hero omg she killed my evil waifu let's kill her yayayayayay let's clap she died trying to protect people omg I'd be just like overlord if I wasnt a skinny wimp

>>huuurrr look at this hero omg she killed my evil waifu let's kill her yayayayayay let's clap she died trying to protect people omg I'd be just like overlord if I wasnt a skinny wimp
What the fuck are you even talking about?

Yeah

She was a serial killer bro.
True, she had a fucked up and loveless childhood, she ended up getting tortured a couple of times and her country wanted to use her as a breeding sow for her superior genes, but that doesn't really give you license to murder and torture people willy nilly.

psychotic characters are always the worst and you know it

>kyahahaha they all screamed!!!
>i will lick the knife now!!!
>I am psychotic!!! no explanation!

Didnt she get resd?

Her voice did things to me

Because of that uncannily wide mouth. Every widemouth character (what shall we call them? Sarcastic Fringeheads?) is best girl.

>was
she's 90-100% gonna get resurrected

She needs a hug

look at that cute face don't you just want to hug her as hard as you can

if i was momonga i'd mating press her to death

Because sticks and stones may break your bones.

But a hug will kill you.

A true retard.
English, motherfucker, do you speak it?

There was certainly some pressure between them.

She was fucking annoying

Anything is justified as long as you're strong, she would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for ainz.

This is the answer.

Did he ever think of betraying Ainz when he was with that wore or was it just love making him blind?

>think of
>deliberately misinformed his master
>went out of his way to keep his master from finding out
The son of a bitch already did

The more I read the more I think TouchMe was a douchebag. If Sebas has kids with Tsuare would they look like Humans or Dragonoids or in-between?

>Instead of showering him with respect like the other NPCs he feels almost nothing but fear when he thinks about Ainz
>Has a very strong sense of justice .
How long before he joins the anti Ainz party?

>he feels almost nothing but fear when he thinks about Ainz
He felt fear because Ainz was reacting differently and he didn't know it was PA.

>Thread moving this slow
I guess we have to wait until the release date

she needed a hug

Movie BD will be out mid sept.

I have resorted to fanfics to satiate my need of overlord...I don't feel very proud of myself

killing yourself is an option, you know?

>fanfics
Which ones?

He never thought of betrayal or loved Tsuare. Sebas' moral allignment means he's one of the few NPCs who has empathy towards humans. He saw someone suffering and had to help, even if it was contrary to his mission.

>Aoi Yuuki
this

He blatantly cares for Tsuare. What kind of headcanon is this? It's written in on

Not to extent he will disobey ainz's direct order obviously but as much as he can afford to

Pilgrimage
A relic from the past
Seraphim
And Ascension are interesting and since I avoid OC i dunno wich one of those are not cancer

Why not just write your own? or make your own LN?

not enough hmanga

She got one

How would the other Supreme Beings have punished Clementine?

Will she ever get ressurected so she can start shouting insane theories at everyone?
>"Momon is Ainz!"
>"Demon invasion was an inside job!"
>"Clearly this was the doing of Ainz"
>"bugspray does percentile damage!"
maybe she can team up with Brain and they can form a tinfoil hat conspiracy group.

Her body disappeared. So I think her body was taken & probably resurrected. I'm thinking that it wasn't Holy Empire but Demiurge.

Demiurge wanted information on the Holy Empire. What better person than her? She use to be part of their super elite force. He probably recognized she possessed strength that few mortals have in the New World.

We know Vol 12 is going to be Demiurge getting into his role as Demon King Jabbaolth with an army of Demi Humans to invade the Holy Kingdom.

He had already been scouting the kingdom out. So what drove him to single out this Kingdom but for knowledge of the existence of the God Blood? They would be worthy pawns for AoG & for Ainz.

>Holy Empire
You mean the Holy Kingdom? Because the Holy Kingdom =/= Slaine Theocracy. They're two VERY separate entities m8.

Because I'm too lazy and can't bring myself to do it again user
That shame will stay in that page forever

Her body was taken by zuranon, she will be revived as a cat beastman.
Holy Kingdom is just in the area and easy pickings, so it is the beastmen and ST until we get off out of this area in the sequel series, Overlord:RE.

>was

"Now about Clementine ——"
Saying the name of the woman’s missing corpse, Ainz made a face as if he’d bitten a bug.
Because of Ainz’ mistake, this woman who learned much precious information had probably been revived. The disquieting sensation that she was probably disseminating her information was slowly accumulating.

The Holy Kingdom which Demiurge is invading, and the Slane Theocracy which Clem was formerly affiliated with, are two different countries, you dumb nigger.

>speedreader confuses the Slane Theocracy for the Holy Kingdom

The top ranked guild was named Seraphim.

And they were probably friendly with AOG. Cause AOG would have wrecked them in a war.

AOG might have had to most WCI, but they where still only 9th. If they had all that shit and only stayed 9th, then Seraphim must have been bonkers.

Would stay a chance if a 50+ hostile guild came to the NW?

Weren't some of the highest ranking guilds just people who accepted literally everyone into their guild? Or am I getting this confused with Log Horizon?

I thought ranking in Ygg was based off of a variety of shit, but I might be wrong.

It's funny how Ainz always seems to forget he's a huge spooky skeleton with a darkness aura.

There was a limit of 100 players in a guild, so no. Seraphim would rekt ass with AOG if they invaded their base. Like AOG would if they invaded theirs (alone ofc).

>Seraphim would rekt ass with AOG if they invaded their base.
I wonder how? More min-maxed players (in terms of level of optimization and/or quantity)? AOG had the most World Items if I'm not mistaken. Did that count only include world Items that were known or was there some WI leaderboard that told you who had how many? Maybe they just had more shit stored up.

So much this, just feels like it's forced to be edgy with all with the "she killed some people! oh no! lets kill her too because muh objectives".

Not only is possible that they had more members. But for them to be top guild, the average combat power would very high. They also were a selective guild (angel). None the less. Ainz said equipment and materials counted a big part for the ranking. If they had (seriously 3, maru is bullshiting?) 3 WCI, you can count on having other much higher stats than AOG.

Is this bait?

It's Clemposting

There are ways to go without pain.

kek

Will I be revived has a death knight to serve Papa bones eternally?

>Licks poisoned dagger

>Never thought of betrayal of loved Tsuare

um no he very much loved/loves Tsuare. He knew what he was doing could be seen as a betrayal and was ready to die/kill himself and Tsuare if Ainz felt his actions were treacherous.

He does feel empathy towards humans but that doesn't override his loyalty to Ainz. He may interpret orders from Ainz in a less ruthless manner just as others interpret his orders in a more sadistic manner and Ainz has already said he's fine with them doing this as he feels it's what they're creators would've wanted.

>My little speed reader can't be this stupid can he?

Why can't the Holy Kingdom be after her ? At least it's a theory that I didn't saw until now

AOG has 11 WCI and 1 for sure is one of the twenty. though I think they have 2.

Seraphim at most had 3 WCI.

Also, it was stated AOG had more divine/Legendary items than any guild too.

And Nazarick crushed a 1500 player/NPC raid.

After this, NO ONE screwed with AOG. Even as only 4 members were officially left.

I think it should be said AOG would have been #1 if only they had more than 41 members.

lol nazarick fag, plz. They had 11 wci and didnt even go top 5. pretty sure every top5 guild has an base thats comparable with aog. you dont even know if 1500 were some noobs scrubs. and the divine/legendary is bullshit, post prove, because you cant quote anything in the ln. and dont go ohhh they were 9º place because only 41. no fag. you also dont know if the other guilds had caped members.

You can obviously increase the limit through cash.
There were city guilds too, you collect taxes from your peasants and maybe you can force them to fight for you or get kicked out.

AOG was the best dungeon guild they don't have enough offensive power so their rank goes down.
The raid was numerous but I don't many top tier guilds would even think about raiding it since they get absolutely nothing for completing it.

What series are you even talking about?
overlordmaruyama.wikia.com/wiki/Clementine#Personality

Anyway, she's gonna be back and probably she'll join Nazarick too, I can imagine Ainz wanting to exploit her talent with stilettos and try learning more from her.

Maybe they got more manpower, as far as I recall Nazarick was the strongest guild base in all of Yggdrasil.

>lets clem and the grandpa get away
>tells brain, climb and gazef that the national treasure sword can kill him
>leaves a potential world-class sword in the dwarven vault
From 9 to 10 how much did he fucked up?

Some NPC is going to die in volume 13, most likely Shalltear again killed by Brain with the nail-clipper using that special sword, screencap this.

Where's my Clementine hug pillow?

Gacha is bad civilization

>orders an Clementine body pillow
>gets Ainz instead

I'd be fucking mad. Ainz is for getting hugged by, not hugging

>Maybe they got more manpower
We don't know what the average size for a guild is do we? The limit was 100 (source?) and AOG had 41, but was that a lot or not very many? Somewhere inbetween? I'm not sure Maruyama has said.
>Nazarick was the strongest guild base in all of Yggdrasil.
In terms of NPC levels alone, that's quite false.
Nazarick was on the high side, yes, but it was still below the 9 fortress-type guild bases each world had. Those had a base of 3000 NPC levels while Nazarick only had a total of 2750. Hell, Nazarick only had that many since they got a bonus of 500 NPC levels for clearing the dungeon in one go.

If other bonuses like this exist, it's possible that a guild could've stacked multiple to get a ridiculous amount of NPC levels. Given more NPC levels, they *could have* created a base stronger than AOG if they thought along similar lines during construction. I honestly doubt Nazarick was THAT much of an outlier compared to the other high-tier guild bases, but I could be wrong.

>AOG was the best dungeon guild they don't have enough offensive power so their rank goes down.
Source? Or are you just theorizing?
>I don't many top tier guilds would even think about raiding it since they get absolutely nothing for completing it.
What about literally the biggest stockpile of WCIs known? That's a pretty tempting prize there, bub.

>You can obviously increase the limit through cash.
How you reckon?
I mean we know you can increase the data of a dungeon by paying, but I'm not so certain about NPC levels. Why would anyone even care about the 9 world bases with 3000 NPC levels if you could pay to make any shitty guild base just as good with money. Even if there was a way to pay for NPC levels, I bet it was limited so that this couldn't happen, thus the better guild bases would always have the capability to have the highest NPC level count.

>subjecting you to sexual violence in the bedroom. Repeatedly to the point of dehydration
>repressed motherly instincts waiting to kick in
>flexible, fit, skilled waifu

>>AOG was the best dungeon guild they don't have enough offensive power so their rank goes down.
>Source? Or are you just theorizing?
Not him but, it most likely was the top guild base.
See: overlordmaruyama.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Tomb_of_Nazarick

>The limit was 100 (source?)
It is stated no where, but one can be fairly sure it was 100 because of the WN and 100 rings.
> 9 fortress-type guild bases each world had.
I'm not sure, but I think Nazarick is one of those, that was most likely the reason of the attacks.

>AOG was the best dungeon guild they don't have enough offensive power so their rank goes down.
The raid was numerous but I don't many top tier guilds would even think about raiding it since they get absolutely nothing for completing it.
Headcanon at his best.

>You can obviously increase the limit through cash.
Even if this is not confirmed, for npcs at least. It's very likely that you could just use cash to get more NPCs.

>Nazarick was the strongest guild base in all of Yggdrasil.
Even if it was one of the (9) world dungeons. It still exists 8 other equivalent dungeons.

As I said here ,even if it was one of the World dungeons. There still are eight other ones, no matter what.

>I'm not sure, but I think Nazarick is one of those, that was most likely the reason of the attacks.
Nope, Nazarick is just a regular guild base. 2250 NPC levels with a 500 level bonus for conquering it in one try. This is stated in part 2 of the Prologue story.

>source and theorizing in overlord

read the novel
AOG even with top tier player touch me got rekt after they had their wci mines taken, they can't do any raids.

>What about literally the biggest stockpile of WCIs known?
They will all be used against them or they'll run away with them, this is a guild raid there is no sweet prize like a normal dungeon raid afterwards only loss.

>Why would anyone even care about the 9 world bases with 3000 NPC levels if you could pay to make any shitty guild base just as good with money
Those bases make a good starting point, nazarick has hundreds of lv 80+ npcs that would make the lv cap in the tens of thousands even if half of them were summoned with gold instead of custom made.

>that was most likely the reason of the attacks
Rich guild.
Mad loot.
Heteromorphic race players with a penchant for player killing.
Adventure.

wait what

Guild with salary men.
All the loot was already taken.
Which is almost everyone, human races kill too.
irrelevant

I'd unironically buy that for a friend of mine, and if they refuse to take it. I'd use it myself.

Overlord mobage and rpg when? a fire emblem x musou conquest type game would be good.

>lets clem and the grandpa get away
So, what? Neither of them are a threat.
>tells brain, climb and gazef that the national treasure sword can kill him
So, what? In practice, the sword has no chance of killing him, as Ainz himself demonstrated by one-shotting Gazef before he could even lay a finger on him.
>leaves a potential world-class sword in the dwarven vault
Nice headcanon.
>From 9 to 10 how much did he fucked up?
0. He's fine.
>Some NPC is going to die in volume 13, most likely Shalltear again killed by Brain with the nail-clipper using that special sword, screencap this.
Give it a rest, humie.

>Neither of them are a threat.
But they are, an unknown party is supporting them, Clem knows that Ainz is Momon and this is pretty bad because it can ruin his cover and get all the adventurers against him, if I were in her shoes I'd go to the Theocracy and sell this information, since Clem is probably a wanted criminal there. She doesn't even need to have a reason to do it, just to get back to him, for revenge, there're many ways she can use this knowledge.
Grandpa knows that Nabe is from Nazarick, since she announced it openly to him, and that she can use 10 tier spells, this is a strategical fuck up that can put Nabe in serious danger.

>the sword has no chance of killing him, as Ainz himself demonstrated by one-shotting Gazef
That doesn't mean anything, do you think the time-stop spell is flawless and can be used infinitely? whether Ainz can stop it or not isn't even the main issue, imagine if the best adventures started arming themselves with weapons that have the same characteristics and decided to raid Nazarick. Besides the lvl 100 floor guardians, it's very likely that everyone else is going to die, maids like Entoma can't win easily against adventurers like Evileye, especially if they're outnumbered by them and adding these special weapons that can kill even players, the danger goes up by a magnitude.

>Nice headcanon.
I don't understand what you mean by this. Although it's not confirmed, that sword that even Ainz can wield is most likely a WCI, the wording in the novel makes it almost obvious. Nobody knows what the sword can do since all WCI have different powers but it's still a WCI and even if by chance is the weakest one, is can still be used as "shield" to neutralize an enemy's WCI power, since WCI users shouldn't be affected by other WCIs. Imagine if this sword was found by some godkin, there're 2 in the theocracy and the elven kingdom's king is most likely a godkin too.

>Clem knows that Ainz is Momon and this is pretty bad because it can ruin his cover and get all the adventurers against him
Clem has no evidence, no one would believe her. Ainz and Momon (PA) have been seen in public together, Momon has even taken his helmet off in public. Ainz’s cover is safe, no matter what Clem does. Public opinion will always be on Momon the hero’s side, not some random serial killer bitch.
>Grandpa knows that Nabe is from Nazarick, since she announced it openly to him, and that she can use 10 tier spells,
What? Nabe can’t use 10 tier spells, and she never said she could.
>do you think the time-stop spell is flawless and can be used infinitely?
Do you think NWers are immune to time stop? Do you think Ainz has any need to use time stop indefinitely?
>imagine if the best adventures started arming themselves with weapons that have the same characteristics and decided to raid Nazarick
They wouldn't even make it past the first floor.
>Besides the lvl 100 floor guardians, it's very likely that everyone else is going to die
Jesus humie, please tell me this is bait.
>maids like Entoma can't win easily against adventurers like Evileye
There are no adventurers like Evileye. Evileye is a legendary vampire who fought alongside the Thirteen Heroes. She is not the standard for adventurers. Besides, Evileye only won because she had a hard counter for Entoma. The maids are far above the level of mere adventurers, and the maids are pretty low level by Nazarick standards.
>adding these special weapons that can kill even players
Are you trolling? Gazef’s sword can only bypass Ainz’s passive, it is not even close to a weapon that can practically kill players. It’s still shit.
>that sword that even Ainz can wield is most likely a WCI
Nice headcanon.

(You)'ve truly outdone yourself, humie.