Princess Principal

All hail Beatrice, the only true and most loyal servant of Her Royal Highness Charlotte

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_First_Men_in_the_Moon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beato a shit.
A SHIT.

You forgot your Ange pic, user.

But she's not serving Her Royal Highness Charlotte, she's serving some random bumpkin.

Beato is a good girl, a poor girl, a sad girl, I want to pat her head, I want to adopt her.

is she a robot?

No, a cyborg.

I want to fuck her.

I can't believe Beato was fucking beheaded

What if she's metallic down there?

All the better

[x] ride the lightning

user's meat will become ground.

I can

What weird irises. Looks like it's just scribbles.

That's one of the trademarks of 3Hz. Watch FlipFlap and you'll notice it's the same thing. I personally love it.

>***,180位/***,228位 (***,382 pt) [*,**2予約] 2017/09/27 プリンセス・プリンシパル I (特装限定版) [Blu-ray]

Did Japan finally decide PriPri is good?

It's shame SAO never delivered us a sword battle of this magnitude despite of having 'sword' in its title

>salesfag

Fuck off to your ghetto thread, degenerate scum

Only Fate is ranking higher than it on Amazon from this season now. Japan definitely liked episode 5.

Same thing happened before. Not really indicative of anything

So why was the Kingdom making a C-Ball such a big deal in episode 4?
These fucks have the monopoly on cavorite. Ange has her own C-Ball. Is it really that hard to produce a functioning one?

It's actually higher than it has ever been before now.

My IQ is high enough for me to understand this series. You guys explain the episodes to prove that your IQ is high enough, too.

girls do spy things and make my dick hard clangclangclang

But it's up to you to prove first that yours is sufficient enough, user-kun.

The Kingdom have better manufacturing capabilities or some shit, but lack in technology. That's why capturing their prototype C-Ball was very crucial. The Commonwealth have better technology, but they cannot mass produce these things.

It's the miniaturization of the technology that was a big deal. It would be like someone making a Galaxy S8 in 2000.

Muh technological superiority

At best it slowed them down

Could this as good as the YuYuYu surge?

Just how much of Beato is mechanical?

Was it ever stated the CW had better tech or is this an educated extrapolation? I gathered the Kingdom having better manufacturing. Hence why it's so dangerous for them to have one, due to the broader applications and whatnot

It will probably just go back down to the 1000s soon like usual it goes up and down every week. Just not gotten this high yet before.

So England and Australia have fantasy names, but Japan's still Japan?

What if she found out she wasn't ever even serving Charlotte at all, and that her feelings are a fraud, and the person she IS serving is manipulating her as a cover to serve that fraud?

I want to bully the throat slut

Beato a cute.
A CUTE.

Pretty much.

Miniaturizing a control mechanism has wide-reaching applications. The Commonwealth wasn't afraid of the Kingdom employing personal cavorite units, they were afraid of the contingent tech being applied to other cavorite-based weapons. The Commonwealth doesn't have the refining technology to make cavorite pure enough to weaponize, but the Kingdom does. Miniature control tech would give the Kingdom a clear tech advantage.

Note: the allegory being drawn here is to early atomic weapons. Nukes require both highly refined and processed uranium, as well as an extremely precise series of control mechanisms in the warhead to actually produce the desired detonation reaction. The control mechanism in the personal cavorite unit would have lead the Kingdom towards Gravity Nukes.

INFINITE
STAMINA

Choose one you like the most

>Yamato
>Hinomoto
>Fusou
>Yamatai

It's sort of a "don't piss off other countries" kind of thing.

She loves the Princess for who she is not because she is Charlotte.

Cut a Beato.

I'm honestly kind of worried now it is going forward in time. If the show is going to shit the bed when they start going forward the chances of it actually happening have just increased multiple times.

>be beato
>its revealed that ange IS the princess
>"you love the princess for who she is and not because she is charlotte right?"
wat do

I thought the guy in episode 1 was gonna be a harem protag and is actually the best spy that he fooled ange that he is dead

Her dad built a shredder into her vagina.

N-no, you first!

If the writer want some drama make Beato think a little about what to do but in the end she will stay with the Princess.

I can totally imagine him being the kind of guy to do that.

No, it's "that distant island country".

I thought he was going to survive based on alphabet name shenanigans.

Why would you be worried? Every episode thus far has had it's own self-contained little story whilst playing into the overall plot of Girls and Commonwealth vs Duke and Kingdom.
Just needs to start playing in a little more political drama and it's only competition this season will be Made in Abyss.

We are (rightfully) worried about this whole "Black Lizard Planet" thing, actually.

Royalty prefers the real thing, not robo-dicks

At some point in time it will probably do something outlandish that will annoy a large portion of the audience, probably those that think the first two episodes were somehow great and intelligent compared to the rest despite being just as dumb.

Is Beato's neck made from skin painted metal? She didn't even have a scratch.

>it's only competition this season will be Made in Abyss.
Made in Abyss has no competition. PriPri is #2 anime of the season only because everything that isn't those two shows is so shit.

Ange is already the harem protag, he just had to get rid of the competition.

I'm actually excited. I want to see this show going somewhere even if the plot shits the bed. I'm just tired of all this episodic stuff.

MiA had 3 episodes of basically nothing happening.

I actually haven't watched Shoukoku no Altair this season but from what I remember hearing about the manga it was supposed to be good? Is it not?

I actually really like the idea of the Black Lizard Planet being something like a coping mechanism for some traumatic experience, or something she'd otherwise like to avoid being brought back and thrown in her face. If they weave that in nicely it could give her some depth.
Not that she absolutely NEEDS any. She's fine as the sly and sometimes merciless (that we saw in episode 1) badass right now. Not everyone needs some sobbing backstory. But it's an okay concept.

Shut the fuck up retard

Beato's actually from Reg's clan, she descended into the Abyss so hard that she landed in Princess Principal

inb4 extendo-arms and giant heat laser

I thought every episode is already doing something to annoy those people.

Why is the Princess so shit? She ruins all episodes!

I haven't read the manga, but I think the anime is decent so far. Definetely not AotS contender though.

Not sure if you've watched it but in those three episodes it introduced characters, built the stakes, cemented the Abyss as a danger, gave Riko clear-cut motivation, gave Reg clear-cut motivation, and world-built in general.
Just because they weren't in the actual abyss doesn't mean nothing was happening.

t. Black Lizard

Ange is an old hag, old hag
Princess likes little girls
No Casablanca

Stop being salty over not being allowed to cum inside, Charlotte.

>Why is the Princess so shit?
Because she's an obstacle between Ange and Beato!

A question to ninty-year-old brit anons: how accurately does PriPri present your people?

It would have worked MUCH better as an "amnesia" setting where the protag are told to go deep by something and they recover memories of why they are in the Abyss. The first 3 episodes were painstakingly slow.

It seems that way but every episode there seem to be people that are sure nothing before was quite as dumb as the one thing that annoyed them this episode. I get the feeling people have fooled themselves into thinking this show is going to be full of complex intricate plots that are difficult to follow when very little of it has actually been that way. If you watched case 13 in chronological order very little about it would be difficult to follow. Most of the confusion was down to not knowing the relationships.

Her entire body is made from a brass alloy with cavorite.

Why is she angry?

Princess is probably into orgasm denial and blueballs Ange all the time.

But that sounds fucking shit and robs Riko of her drive.
Also Reg does effectively have amnesia. Just 3 episodes building into 9/10 more of action isn't "painstakingly slow".
You want painstakingly slow watch Re Creators my man.

Beato can have a cavorite upgrade inside her.

PriPri trip to liverpool when?

>she's a filthy scouser
I KNEW IT

After they travel all the way from Plymouth to Aberdeen

Why?
Is it a fag city or something?

>are throne la, this does not fookin' slip la

Probably, the witch and her ikemen from Alice to Zouroku wanted to go there.

>probably those that think the first two episodes were somehow great and intelligent compared to the rest despite being just as dumb.

Ehh, 1 wasn't that smart. 2 was fairly smart when Princess started playing chess. 5 was definitely a little smart in how it showed political greys (Commonwealth spies ostensibly protecting a Kingdom ally and working against enemies of the Kingdom's ally who are being aided by the Kingdom to uproot their spy).
3 was just action and 4 was stake-raising as to the nature of cavorite.

>cavorite inside her.
Yes.

I need someone to do a frame by frame analysis of this whole battle sequence holy shit man

>liverpool and the north before maggie

Reminder that we found Anges home planet.
>The insectoid lunar natives (referred to as "Selenites", after Selene, the moon goddess) are part of a complex and technologically sophisticated society that lives underground, but this is revealed only in radio communications received from Cavor after Bedford's return to earth.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_First_Men_in_the_Moon
She comes from the moon.

Gays, gays, go away.

Chise now has a major PTSD and a serious daddy issue. Not sure if that's better than being sick lesbo

They also captured the entire research team, so that would at least extremely slow them down.

watch this. You can spot the exact moment her tiny 350kg body CLANGs.

Beato makes a good shield.

At least until the commonwealth can secure manufacturing power too so that THEY can monopolize gravity nukes

huzzah

I may be bored enough to do this.