Fire Punch

Chapter 63 has been released.
bato.to/reader#ba3c9c0a35d35cf1

Other urls found in this thread:

manga.fascans.com/manga/fire-punch/63/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fug

I'm sure she knows who Fire Punch is. Or has a good guess. Agni's only saving grace is that barely no one will recognize his face since it's no longer on fire.

And that's it.

fuck what the hell

I'm pretty sure she remembers everything now and is pretending to have amnesia just to live peacefully with everybody.

thanks for the dump
what do you think Sun will do now ?

Finally, the real moviemaking begins.

Oh fuck, he's been doing this shit for ten years already.

Wait, who the hell is this ugly-haired bloke?

I wonder what happened to camera girl and helmet guy.

Masochist? I mean he knows he wont die

Hope will never die, user. Maybe if he stops remembering the "live" line he will stop regenerating.

You're confusing Doma's daughter with Luna.

Oh, sorry. I thought you were talking about Luna. I didn't actually check to see what page you were quoting.

She was thirteen when became pregnant with Eaa?

>moviemaking
>without director
I'll wait and hope for her comeback till the last page of the series.

Fucking circle of Vengance WHY???!!!!

Camera girl might still be alive. Who knows, she might even have become a badass in the last ten years.

Is that piece of advice dude the same guy in pic related? They look awfully similar.

But didn't Judah's father die?

>typesetting anons translation when there's already a scanlator team
Apreciate it, but for what purpose?

It's implied he did: but consider that Agni apparently can vary his regeneration power and speed, and blessings seem to be a genetically inheritable trait.

What if Judah's father was merely suppressing his regeneration to pawn the job off on Judah, only to fix himself after? I could just be retarded but it's an interesting similarity I noticed between those two; they certainly have the same hair style and purpose in the plot.

He looks like the dog fetishist though.

Speed. This chapter will probably come out this weekend on FA's web page. Instead of waiting for 5 days, you get it now. The chapter will get deleted once FA releases their version anyways.

Apparently so. She was raped after all.

New link to chapter:
manga.fascans.com/manga/fire-punch/63/1

Is his name San or Sun? Or is it just a translation thing.

It's San.

It's San, but if he's the prophet and disciple of the Fire Punch it'd make sense for people to call him Sun.

Most if not all the names are in Hindi. So even if it wasn't San, it wouldn't be referring to the actual Sun either.

It is said in the manga that his name comes from "sun" (pic related)
The thing is that his name must be written "サン" which is read as "san"

>mangafox
user, no.

Then what site would you recommend ?

bato
or directly from tn site.

fuck i think somebody called this in the last thread

i just read it from the fallen angels website

this page is
K I N O
I
N
O

Oh baby

His blessing is electricity, not fire, so why do they call him Fire Punch?

he's just the prophet. I think it's pretty much like the time he turned the behemdolg slaves into believers

Fallen Angel's translation feels a bit off at some places. "You were supposed to..." what?

Kill fire punch. That should be pretty obvious, it was discussed like 2 chapters ago.

it's kinda different from though.

>ugly-haired bloke
Dog owner rapist.

is fire punch the wildest ride around?

Currently? Yes.

are there any other Fire Punches I should know about?

>I wonder what happened to camera girl and helmet guy.
didn't they get tree'd

They three of them were the only ones to avoid it.
I bet Neneto is using her obtained movie knowledge to make propagandistic movies about Agni using old footage.

That kino one

Nah. I'd say Houseki no kuni is in 2nd place for me. PS is funny, but not wild enough.

That's interesting. Which version is the correct one? Here's the raw.

The first one (user's) is correct. She's saying that seeing his right arm growing back makes her feel discomfort/weird/not well. I can understand why FA made the mistake they did though. They didn't notice that the second bubble was just an explanation of the first one, instead of a completely independent sentence which it isn't.

Hey guys, is Togata back yet?

>be a faggot
>in this world you can get your gender changed so no problem
>actually no you're a regenerator so no matter how many times you cut it it'll grow back
Ahahaha God is such a dick.

Whelp, next chapter then.

He is the one without legs right? Will he become fire kick?

How the fuck do you even adapt something like that? I mean, almost every chapter ends with a cliffhanger of sorts that would be suitable for the end of the episode, but if you try to fit whole chapter in half the episode it might be rushed as fuck.

He doesn't need to kick when his followers do all the work.

If behemdolg was the previous enemy what's their endgame now?

Create the land of justice, where people follow the word of their lord and saviour Agni.
Aka Behemdorg 2.0

I want animefags to die.

Why? They hurt your feelings?

Wait, don't tell me this is getting animated because even Franken Fran would be more realistic

Women can pop out children as soon as they turn 10.

Do not believe the Jews who brainwash women into breeding autists.

It's not. It's just that I was rereading some parts and reminded myself that lots of scenes are cinematic as fuck.