Based countries

What is the most based country in the world?

Best Korea

Not canada

Japan is the best ethnostate in the world.

All hail Japan.

You are a retard as your flag clearly indicates. Japan got pozzed by the US when it lost the war. Now it is a predominantly atheist, cartoon-worshipping manchild shithole that is graying harder than Europe.

Romania because was never conquered by the muslims throughout five centuries.
Not only that,they waged both psychological (Vlad III)and guerilla warfare against Muslims and tried to prepare a massive war against the Ottomans like Brâncoveanu was trying to accomplish.
They defended Europe before it was cool,but they never get remember or even get shitted due to gypsies.

P.S:Europe needs Romanian Legionarism in order to purge degeneracy from the itself,Codreanu it's the ideal man

what seperates legionaries from other fascists aside from being orthodox and actually sperging out against the jews?

i reckon poland.

Fucking diasporaniggers

Israel!

Hungary

I'd say Hungary.

Remember when Hungary entered Bucharest?
Neither I do lol,Romanians entered Budapest in 1919 and basically rekt your shitty armed forces,today they can still smash your shitty Asian ass.
Go back to Mongolia faggot ;)

Hungary

For sure, it's Japan.

Romanian Legionarism had deep roots in Orthodox Christianity, but the Orthodox Church supported who could help them no matter their political views (they helped the communists to find the last legionnaires in Romania after 1945 and throughout that year),they focused on the spirit and wanted to make a New Romanian (Noul Român).
The biggest difference is the deep religious root that this movent had and their ferocity,as it was showed by the Death Squads.

Hiding behind a foreign flag and trying to make your country look decent is the ultimate truth that your arguments are bollocks.

Romania was conquered by Turkey, nothing based about that

>Be autistic gypo
>Flee from your shithole county
>Act like you're the tough guy now
My sides.
Are you pickpocketing or just whoring yourself out on the streets of Rome, cigány?

Whoa, we have some fascist orthodox cybercrusaders here.
You're a big boi, huh? Talking about fighting on a Mongolian tapestry board, but you left your shithole country as soon as possible.

What is that? A rare cave-Jew?

I was forced to live in Italy you retarded polack,I'll leave this country this year lmao.
>Be Hungayian
>Migrate to Europe
>Steal land from other people
>THISOURLANDNOW

Meanwhile

>Be the son of the immortal Dacians
>The dacians had an advanced society before the Sumerians could even think about one,they were the most civilised folks in Europe
>Reunite the Dacian tribes and have a huge powerful kingdom
>Be the first to denounce the Jewish Tricks (Emil Cioran)
>Actively fight the Muslims and rekt their shitty army several times during history
>Have the most based people to ever live on your soil as national heroes

Oh yes,explain me this Hungarian supremacy please

Pic related is the average hungarian

Poland

>Be the son of the immortal Dacians
Stopped reading here

>forced
>Romanian

Human trafficking? Checks out

Where the fuck do these come from?
What are they called?

Poland started WW2 by bullying Nazis
that's the truth

>tfw your soldiers entered budapest, bucharest and all that capitals of meme countries

You’re a brainlet, that’s the truth

this and certainly not us either

google search "polanball"
the image you replied to is an attempt by Russian tourism board to promote Russia by co-opting polanball

Glad to be the one to enter your capital :^)

Why do you continue to associate Indians with Romanians?They are two different things like Gypsies and Hungaria-...Oh wait,both of them come from Asia,they aren't that much different,you are so weak you need to constantly shit on other countries and your only ally is a fake country like Poland.
Marian you should not be saying such things when your folks either clean bathrooms or adopt nigger-tier thuggish behaviours (Gopnik and Gopnitsa)

I found them in a thread yesterday, I think Russia tried to steal the polandball meme and make some shit of their own but someone here made a mockery of it or something

glad to control your capital for 100 years

usa or switzerland

10% muslim population...

>T-....T-I-G-E-R-S ?!?!

Your countrymen raid those mentioned bathrooms despite not knowing how to use them and Gopniks are a Russian sub-culture. You mention things you have no idea about.

Please take it again, it’s literally the nest of all our degeneracy

Turkey is pretty baste

>Why do you continue to associate Indians with Romanians
>Implying I'm the only one
>Implying you're not the Somalia of Europe
topkek, how delusional are you? Is it because of your low IQ.
Still hilarious how you act like the nationalistic tough guy, while you left your putrid shithole. Everything you withe at this point is hypocrisy, then again, that's a natural trait of you shitskins.

P-polan, no...

Germany

My country!

>Gopnik (Russian: гóпник, IPA: [ˈɡopnʲJk])[1] is a pejorative stereotype describing a particular subculture in Russia, former Soviet republics, Israel, and Russian-speakers in East Slavic countries to refer to young men or women of sometimes lower-class suburban areas (usually under 25 years of age)[2] coming from families of poor education and (sometimes) income. The female form is gopnitsa (Russian: гóпницa), and the collective noun is gopota (Russian: гoпoтá). The subculture of Gopniks has its roots in Tsarist Russia and evolved during Soviet times in big cities like Moscow and Saint Petersburg. [3][4]

The Germans should have thrown all the Polack into the Baltic,inferiour people.

norway

even chechens and ingushs, not mentioning tatars are whiter, than catholic italians

Doesn’t say anything about Poland apart from a loose projection about Soviet Republics in which case you’re also included. You’re not though because your youth is more drawn into shitting on the pavements and stealing copper wires than anything else.

Also: learn to spell, Ottoman bastard

akbarov allahokov spottede. chechens should be executed on spot, i say we get another cold war and build a fence from kaliningrad down to southern poland

>implying that's a bad thing
White muslims are based

>chechens should be executed

that`s actually so, but we also should execute most of gayropeans, except maybe germans, beneluxians, brits, french, serbs and greeks

these memes are so retarded. I mean, Russians buttfucked (((poland))) repeatedly over and over again, it should be the other way around.

>tries to mock Poland with a Wikipedia article about gopniks
My sides.

Sweden

Sweden

Egypt under this sexy son of a bitch

Why are they so fucking funny though?

Its sad that theyve discarded their history as sons of Árpád to LARP as Romans. As though based Attila didnt BTFO those fags anyway. We need to focus on the younger generations of Slovaks Romanians and Croats. The older ones are still too brainwashed by the bolsheviks to save.

Tatar (Kazan, not to be mixed with crimean)
Sure as hell whiter than you

Slovakia

They hate Jews, Niggers, Chinks and Muslims.