!!!!!!!!!!! FALSE FLAG WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Florida shooting was an ISRAELI FALSE FLAG

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Team of 2-3 shooters (Mossad Agents) go into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.

More points:
>Scott Israel quoted the Talmud in press conference for shooting
>MSM made sure to report the shooting interrupted "Holocaust classes"
>Several victims were Jewish (blood passover/sacrifice ritual)
>Cruz was an Elsagate fan / Youtube pedo

Ill bite. I noticed even on Fox News that fucking security/terror expert guy said when he got tripped up with some talking point "excuse me I just finished teaching a class in Hebrew so I get mixed up".

I'm not one to believe immensely in conspiracy theories but I heard on the news yesterday that they're demolishing the part of the school that the shooting took place in which, just like Sandy Hook, seems suspicious as hell.

regardless on if this is true or not, jews are demons with no souls and do this shit because they hate us for having a real life and being in peace with God

Jews existence is hell and all they can do is try to make the hell spill over

those people will be held accountable, in hell, trust me

I wonder if this is what he was thinking...

fuckin hell not everything is a false flag. like 12 out of your 15 points are speculation

Weird, I have heard that his birth mother was Jewish making him a biological Jew.

>start of the Spanish-American war: False flag
>entry into WW1: false flag
>entry into WW2: false flag
>Golf of Tonkin: completely fabricated false flag
>9/11: freemason/cia/israel false flag to justify for Afghanistan and Iraq wars
when it smells like shit and looks like shit, it's shit

ITS ALWAYS A FALSE FLAG YOU FUCKING KIKE

THEY ARE ALWAYS BEHIND EVERYTHING. THEY CONTROL YOUR FUTURE

IF YOU HAVENT REALIZED THAT BY NOW THEN YOU SHOULD KYS

bump

Q predicted this

Yeah, bruh, everything is actually a false flag. Turns out school shootings are not really a naturally occurring phenomenon.
Butterflies are really easy to spot once you know how. IT might be possible to test some of the fairly well known (these handlers are not that creative) triggers for these school shooters and even crisis actors, i bet you'd find a high number of them have the (((training))).

>A fucking leaf

Bill Cooper was the most redpilled american man of the century, it got himself killed by CIAniggers. Check the "mystery babylon" serie and "Regions of Saturn" to massive redpills about the secrets religions and the jewish plot undermining our society

how likely is america to have mass shootings compared to other nations with similar gun regulations again?

thx user watching em now

bump

He was a hero. He was right about everything.