How the hell is this supposed to be any worse than Tamako Market, Hibike, Hyouka...

How the hell is this supposed to be any worse than Tamako Market, Hibike, Hyouka, Kobayashi or Chuuni (all things considered, s2 is just bin tier)? KyoAni is trash outside of K-On and Chuuni s1, thats well known fact, but why does this show receive so much flack compared to the rest?

Because digibro hated on it and for some reason people still follow that retard.

But every GodAni show is a masterpiece, you just don't understand :^)

>but why does this show receive so much flack compared to the rest?

Because harem fantasies with superpowers is saturated as fuck and not even KyoAni's take helps

Now why would you just go around trying to upset people?

Mai alone makes it better than these shows.

Uninteresting harem fantasy with super bland characters. Mai is overrated.

>Mai is overrated.
So is Kyoani

>but why does this show receive so much flack compared to the rest?

Because the premise and execution is so uninspired and rote that's it's way below what KyoAni is capable of

>Uninteresting harem fantasy
I dont get this. The focus of that show wasnt the romance so what is this claim even about?

>outside of K-On and Chuuni s1

if anything those are the biggest shitpiles kyoani has produced. kobayashi and hibike are way better

It's not a harem since it's Kyoani though

People can't see a guy in a cast full of girls without screaming harem, it's a local meme.

>kobayashi and hibike are way better
At least try to be subtle about your trolling or keep your shitty opinion to yourself. The only thing Kobayashi is superior to is Phantom World in regards to wasted potential.

I loved the show

hibike is not superior to anything

We know, /u/

Literally none of those shows have anything to do with each other, outside of the studio that is. Nice try irc crew.

Jealousy of it having the best female character designs and color pallet.

But Sento

Stop taking the bait.

I unironically liked Phantom World. I loved the characters especially Mai and the world they lived in.

It was fun and comfy. It felt like I was a part of their gang. Kinda.

I know it sounds gay as fuck, but fuck you guys.