Does Elon Musk care about the white genocide in South Africa?

Even a little? He grew up there, it's his country. And I've never seen him mentioning anything about the hostilities towards whites there. He's a billionaire, if he wanted to, with his influence, he could help. I guess the Jews got to him.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2006/feb/07/southafrica.israel
books.google.com/books?id=VAwAAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA37&dq#v=onepage&q&f=false
fas.org/nuke/guide/rsa/nuke/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

that retard fucks a ugly asian uggo and grabs gibsmedat for his stupid projects

"Elon Musk" is sellout beta male faggot

south africa gave their nukes to israel, they deserve their fate

>He wants radical African communist to have nukes.

yes, thats totally what i said kike

What genocide?

Black farmers are being targeted and murdered too.

We just dismantled them, where do you get this info about giving them to Israel?
And yes, the main reason was so niggers won't have nukes.
This was a smart thing to do.
Prevent the nigs from getting nukes and look like the good guys at the same time (from being the first country to voluntarily dismantle all their nukes).

When you're poor, you think a million dollars is a lot of money. A billion dollars couldn't feed africa for a day. Get a job, it will change your whole life perspective. If you can't work, plant some seeds, so you can at least feed yourself without begging.

>If you can't work, plant some seeds, so you can at least feed yourself without begging.
Jesus Christ Libertarians really are this stupid.

The Jews took the stupid poor and made them commies and the stupid rich and made them libertarians.

its a pretty well documented fact that you gave them to israel

theguardian.com/world/2006/feb/07/southafrica.israel
books.google.com/books?id=VAwAAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA37&dq#v=onepage&q&f=false
fas.org/nuke/guide/rsa/nuke/

let white pride morons play out their little fantasy reverse history

>black farmers
Those hardly even exist.
Blacks don't know how to farm, even after you try to teach them.
I would be very surprised if the murder rate for them is the same.

I've killed more jews than you, Jamal
Go make Africa great again.

He is to busy trying to get the Mars white ethno planet up and running.

It’s probably easier to teach your dog to use a toilet

B-but Obama is gone now...

Not at all, you have to be white to understand. We're not nice people.

Don't worry you all. Stand your ground and come together for protections in numbers. Leave your farms, you can rebuild again... I promise you, that our Leader, president Trump, will not allow you to be masacured liked dogs. The life raft will get there in time. He needs time though before he has the power to act. Find him that time. Focus on survival as a people. Make that your one and only priority.

he's going to make Mars slegs vir blankes

I'm sure the right ones could be sponsored to Potchefstroom in the Free State and pass the 4 year agriculture degree, and then go on to take on farms granted by the state.

But that doesn't win votes does it. These nigs are going to starve themselves to stay in power, it's going to be fucking horrible to admit we need IMF money to feed to the masses.

I promise. This man is truly amazing. In the end, this man will be my countries greatest president ever.

He IS Afrikaans speaking, the fuck, no matter how much he'd deny it.

Non born can't become president, burger.

LEL, here I thought the kikes built their own bombs. But nope, just more typical tricks.

Go Fuck yourself nigger. In the end you'll have only one option for survival. That is to leave. You'll need to go somewhere. This man will make sure you have some place to go when everyone else turns their back on you, and leave you to be slaughtered.

Apparently it is. White farmers are the majority in that field and are a target for racial killings but the few black farmers their are, also are killed.
In essence the anc, eff, blacks are going to starve themselves

/ourguy/ unironically doing the most to save the European peoples.

Yeah? What is he doing for us?

Why should he?
He not afrikaner, he was just born in South Africa, ethnically he's canadian, or more exactly american canadian. His grandparents moved to South Africa just because they get bored in Canada and wanted to live in warmer place.

Why doesn't he just put an Ion Cannon in orbit and take over the world?

Only free gibs will get you elected by niggers.

The white land grab will for sure trigger a race war. Ons sal bid vir jou boet

Mars. Exploration & Adventure goes hand in hand with the European spirit... we are approaching a new era of European colonisation.

Soon.

Whites deserve to die. I'm sure he gets hard to the thought of it.

Thanks, broseph, I know everyone hates you, but your sentiment is appreciated, and we have Jewish Boers, fuck it's us against the world.

I know how you guys feel, same shit is focusing on Israel presently.

Book for you, if you want to get into the "Jew Boer" banter.

Except niggers will follow and probably have the first spots reserved for them on Mars.

Mars will be Wakanda.

should be moving to US its only a matter of time until the nigs go full genocide.

There are really jewish boers?

No they won't. The first settlers will be chosen for their skills, and then the next wave of settlers will be people that can afford the ticket.....the majority of Niggers will not be able to afford the ticket lol. Hell, most of them wont even want to live on Mars ... maybe holiday there, but that's about it.

You have no ideal what he's doing. He has withstood a coup already, preformed by our previous president and the entire government weaponized against him. He is tearing apart the entire corrupt system and returning it to the people. 1/3 of our elected officials are on the eve of being indicted for corruption. Returning are economy back to a powerhouse, by stripping all burdensome regulations and over site away. Our economy has double in productivity over the previous 12 years. It took him 12 months to do that. Has cut are budget deficit in 1 year by a trillion dollars. Next year we will have a surplus for the first time in 20 years.

I can keep going.

This. He thought of South Africa as of a prison for the likes of him.

I'm sorry but your post is full of spelling errors, so I have a hard time taking it seriously. What are your proofs of Elon Musk doing this?

>be Melon Husk
>grow up in South Africa
>make billions of dollars in groundbreaking, innovative technologies
>realise that even with your current budget and expertise, Africa can never be fixed
>realise it is more feasible to terraform and colonize a planet without a functioning magnetic core 200 million kilometres away than fix one country in africa
>yfw

>genocide

learn english

sage

Proof that niggers are worse than a geological disaster.

Some are, yes, a few, but some.

>Elongated Muskrat

Kek

It wasn't for Musk. I responding on the wrong reply it looks likes. It was in reference to Trump

I can't spell, i have an auditorial processing disfunction. It suck in how it makes me come across.

As long as they don’t behave like souties..

Black farmers
>nice meme meme flag blacks can't farm

I'm fantasizing about being on top of her and kissing while a big cock rams into my ass and I moan as I spurt my gooey semen all over her stomach and she calls me a good boy

HNNNGGG

I was trying to offer hope to someone. My president wont allow you to become another genocide. He wont allow it. Hell find a place for you all to migrate to. When you don't have any option left. When the chose is Leave or die.

they are not known for their agricultural prowess, unlike the people around the nile and mesopotamia. why didnt the egyptians systematically hunt down the sub saharan africans while they could?

He can just forge a certificate in hawaii

Whites do not belong in South Africa just as niggers dont belong in Europe.

Please Trump announce special refugee status and expedited citizenship for oppressed minority in South Africa. He doesn't even have to say white, just say oppressed minority.

Somebody had to sell them the plows.

Shh. Soon. You haven't seen the niggenator he's been working on.

No shit. You think we wanted to stand out in the fields all day whipping lazy niggers?

>tfw in 100 years Mars will be a small white minority ruled by angry tribal martians

They won't be able to survive there

They won't have any problems since whites are taking care of them.

They'll jump too high and no one will see them float into space

>black farmers

If we count blacks who get the land and then live on farms as 'farmers' then the murder rate is probably a lot higher for them, they get drunk and kill each other pretty regularly, another thing is black children who go to live in townships, then one day go back to the farm and kill their parents for some reason.

Why would he go out of his way to get involved in identity politics? He probably cares, but he knows it's out of his control. Going in favour of Boers is just career suicide for a guy who depends on public contracts

the jews didnt get to him. he is half jew.
white genocide, in his home country no less, probably makes him dance like 5 mossad agents on 9/11.

lmao

He's a conscription dodging pussy. You can have him.

Exactly. His dad's name is fucking ERROL. His mom, Maye, graduated from Kovsies in the 60's... when it was only Afrikaans medium, and her youtube channels name is "ouma7".
Boers saw themselves as one of the 12 tribes of Israel. Our God is Yahweh. We don't worship Jesus. I know this must piss of Sup Forums.

Yes, Boers are one of the 12 tribes of Israel.

That was pretty fucking funny

Soubtle

sorry Mormons own the title of lost tribe of israel

I don't want him.

Mega thread