What are your thoughts about police body cameras?

What are your thoughts about police body cameras?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fc7f5ve2o1I
youtube.com/watch?v=NZ0jCMFQN2s#t=46s
youtube.com/watch?v=uXU4QKeE41Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish they'd turn them all into TV shows

Is that really country?

They're good. Cops need to be professional and accountable. If they want to power-trip, they shouldn't be cops

That's better?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fc7f5ve2o1I

should be required and if a responding officer does not turn on their camera, does not have their camera, or their camera 'does not work' they should be reprimanded.
How many times have you heard about allegations of an officer using excessive force and their body cam or vehicle cam 'wasnt on' or 'didnt work'. It also protects the cops when the nigger call theyre responding too experiences violence towards cops and the cop has to use force

They malfunction too often. Usually when somebody get shot.

I think they need to be on 100% of the time.
We have too many instances of cops attempting to plant evidence with their camera turned off, then finding evidence with it turned on. Luckily these cops were morons and didn't know it saves recordings 30 seconds before it was turned on and recorded them planting evidence, but how many times has this happened with cops knowing about the 30 second thing?

Best thing that ever happened to America's police force. Now they can shoot dindu nogs with proof that they were asking for it.

>3:41
>tries to evade cops, bails out of the moving car she's driving and allows it to crash into a brick wall with a passenger in it
>nobodi did nutin
My sides are on orbit.

Not to mention the footage is priceless.
>nog tries to run away from cops
>jumps off a 20ft bridge to concrete
>tries to claim the cops pushed him, rants on social media
>nogs everywhere BTFO as cops release the video
You can't make this shit up.

Pol no like pol? I miss Ol' pol.

They're good.

This. For every time a cop has done something shady and its been turned off, there's been five occasions where a nig was nigging.

>youtube.com/watch?v=NZ0jCMFQN2s#t=46s
>Timestamp 0:46
The difference between whites and blacks. The white guy got enough brain cells to know it's all ogre.

youtube.com/watch?v=uXU4QKeE41Q

>What are your thoughts about police body cameras?
Excellent idea. 99 times out of 100, police body cams debunk libfucktard claims of "police brutality" and "unjustified shooting" where otherwise it would just be the world of the lying, soulless, demonic left vs. the police who protect our people.

I'm a cop in a high school. Parents of dindus are the LAST ones who should want body cameras showing their scholars being scholarly.

Not as important as citizens using smartphones to record corrupt cops, but needed because corrupt cops

I dislike them because it stops police from being able to kill black men and get away with it. All police should be allowed to kill a nigger because niggers are fucking our white girls.

Welcome to the UK.
Makes for pretty good viewing every day of the week desu lad.

>It also protects the cops
sure buddy