Really now Sup Forums?

>be me
>black
>have ancestory that dates back centuries in this country. Basically since the beginning.
>Said ancestors that were brought here against their will, otherwise forced to breed with each other, some even died just just to keep your ancestors pockets were full.
>Have ancestors who legitamately had no way back from either side of the pond.
>Have ancestors that served an died in the armed forces just to protect your freedom to openly and freely preach for the ethnic cleansing of their own offspring.
>Have ancestors, family members and myself who did and does contribute to this country via taxes.
>You actually expect for me to go back to the same people that sold me off to you.

Regardless of any race, what actually makes you think ANYONE would "go back" after the reasonings I just listed?

Don't go back, you're an American. Just stop blaming all your problems on whitey, and start seeing how the Jews have used your community to spread degeneracy and to attack whites. Start fixing self inflicted shit like single motherhood, that's responsible for a lot of the poverty in the black community and crime stats, instead of just being defeatist and blaming whitey.

You don't seem to understand how a return works when the product stops working.

All joking aside... if you are a law abiding Sowell-ite then you don't need to go. Just educate the rest of your community.

Sup Forums is OBSESSED with Black people. While the entire country turns fucking BROWN from Mexican, Honduran, Salvadoran invasions.

Pol will literally cry about you and the Jew all day while their entire neighborhoods get taken over by Jose and Maria.

It's fucking stupid. Sup Forums is where retards come to cry while they're being wiped out under their noses. Literal fucking retards here

Blacks shoot more than Hispanics.

We technically didn't choose to stop working. If you actually think about it.

You can blame that one on your ancestors bub.

Yeah, and they mostly shoot EACH OTHER.

Meanwhile, your Daughter or Sister is literally Le 56% because of Pedro, and your Grand Daughter Habla Se Haspanol.

Fucking IDIOTS here.

>Regardless of any race, what actually makes you think ANYONE would "go back" after the reasonings I just listed?
OMG!
Your ancestors were apart of history? Fuck that sucks. My ancestors never struggled or were slaves or were anything bad because white people never suffered through-out history.

You hate this country and you know why you wont go back? Because it's not a nice place. You would have to do real work and no whites would be there to instruct you or pay you.

IMAGINE THIS:
2018, a huge continent is discovered with endless natural resources and naked white women who would love a 1st world husband. But whites wont move there because the Jews enslaved then 200yrs ago and they want blacks to pay off their children's welfare and keep society running for them.

IMAGINE IT NIGGER!

You can't. Because whites would move to Africa in droves just to get away from you fucking kikes, spics, and niggers. And create WHITE WAKANDA!

>Don't go back, you're an American.
Don't speak for us Kangaro cunt

ROFL. Yeah white oppression just made it too difficult to ever work again without reliving the trauma of slavery? Amirite?

>Literal
Are you being literal or a hipster faggot again?

My family 99% white desu...

>ancestors
>ancestors
>ancestors
>ME, ME!!! MEEEE!!!
suffering is not transmitted via blood, hello (((guys))). find some Sup Forumsacks who said you needed to go back. i don't see that line of reasoning here, b/c it's not related to reason, but then again you are a nigger.

BULLSHIT OP. Blacks stopped working because you guys got CONNED into taking Government Gibs. Your women sold you out in the 50s-60s and the welfare state grew within your culture overnight.

"Whitey" didn't do it. Your fucking insolent lazy entitled spiteful women did. Black WOMEN fucked Black men up more than YT ever did.

>find some Sup Forumsacks who said you needed to go back.
GO BACK!!!!!! REEEEEEE~

IMAGINE THIS:
2018, a huge continent is discovered with endless natural resources and naked white women who would love a 1st world husband. But whites wont move there because the Jews enslaved then 200yrs ago and they want blacks to pay off their children's welfare and keep society running for them.

IMAGINE IT NIGGER!

You can't. Because whites would move to Africa in droves just to get away from you fucking kikes, spics, and niggers. And create WHITE WAKANDA!

>some even died just just to keep your ancestors pockets were full
>to keep your ancestors pockets full
>your ancestors
Only 1.4% of whites owned slaves. Hang from a noose, nigger.

Whats your disability? Ancestral slavery resulting in permanent work deficiency?

>forced to breed with each other
Stop breeding.

Meanwhile, guys like YOU "love them some Messicans". You're the guy that hires a Mexican and doesn't think twice about it while you bitch about "Muh Blacks" all day.

pretty much this

I agree user, the Mexican take over of the SW US will happen in the next ten years.

Good points, its a hard problem to solve, but clearly you see how retarded many of your brethren are? good people tried to solve it by allowing blacks to move back to parts of africa, but those places went to shit. There's too many dumb blacks who ruin all the nice things white people built.

yes, whites have been known to dessert their land...
i know it's hard nigger but see, not all humans are bound to the material world, us, whities have deep attachment to land, family, culture... basically what we call civilization. the scenario you evoke can only be fertile in a welfare recipient head.

>>You actually expect for me to go back to the same people that sold me off to you.
youre almost awake user. just one more logical step

Sup Forums is full of a bunch of autistic retarded White Niggers who can't see the country is being turned BROWN under their nose. And might never reverse. Sup Forums is literally fucking retarded

Because of the intense hatred some black people feel against the United States and the tendency to blame all of the problems of the black community on white people. I don't want to coexist alongside someone who's baseline attitude is 'fuck everything'. Black people had a shit start in this country and have a lot of bias to overcome, but there's no way to elevate past this until your community can at least behave in public.

totally agree with you user

This is the face of Sup Forums's Grand Daughter.

Have fun crying about "Muh Jews and Blacks" all day Faggots.

Here's what Sup Forums's future Wife will look like while they cry about "Muh muh Niggers" all day.

Enjoy!!

I don't want you to go anywhere user. It's the illegals I want to gtfo.

What's wrong with it?

Oh fuck off Chang

Literally the wokest statement I've seen on Sup Forums

Here's YOUR future, Leaf.

Liberia exists for your kind. It's your promised land. Your Manifest Destiny.

Majority whites wanted to emancipate the slaves, slaves had no say numb nuts.

get out dude

You need to leave because you're on native american land. It's time for you to go.

Whitey can stay because they built everything of worth in america.

Slavery was the only way to get you fuckers to work.

Black people are not niggers.

They're not people either.

black, lol? you’re beige. a quarter European or more. your Y-chromosome is probably from the British Isles. you can’t go back to Africa because you don’t belong there. you would pollute sub-sahara with alien genes and strange mixtures of african lineages separated by hundreds of miles that would never have mixed except in blanda upp captivity. you will not be deported. you will be put down to preserve the biogeographic integrity of the world (america will be restored to pure amerindians and europe cleansed of migrants too)