You guys seem like experts when it comes to genetics

You guys seem like experts when it comes to genetics

Can two people who both have light blue eyes have a son who has brown eyes?
Asking for a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/black-white-twins-meet-sisters-5256945.amp
genetics.thetech.org/how-blue-eyed-parents-can-have-brown-eyed-children
dna-paternity-testing.com/eye-color-chart-paternity-test/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>asking for a friend
OP cucked

You got cucked

It is literally scientifically impossible

I'm the son, donguses

No that is one of the rare combinations that is not possible

Yeah but whos son

yes. it's a small chance but it''s possible.

i have blue/green eyes. my father has blue eyes and my mother brown. genetics are funky

its possible if you both have a brown eyed parent, otherwise you got cucked

blue eyes are a recessive genetic trait

Yes, and the opposite is true also. If it is in your genes it can appear.

it can if your siblings have brown eyes or a parent has brown eyes. Best bet is holding your baby picture up to you're wife boyfriend's kid and see if it looks like you.

>dad has blue eyes
>all of dad's brothers and sisters have blue eyes
>mom has brown eyes
>mom's sister and brother have blue eyes
>I have brown eyes

fucking kys myself

they don't. my siblings all have blue eyes after our parents. no brown eyed mongrels in this family.

If both your parents have blue eyes, it is absolutely impossible for you to have brown eyes

TOP KEK

No.

biology not your strong suit?

wrong. all of the parents can be blue eyed, they all carry the trait for brown eyes. it's just a roll of the dice but the kids can have brown eyes even if all the parents and grandparents had blue eyes

Blue and brown eyes can give any possible combination.

Blue and blue can only give blue

10/10

no, im guessing youve been cucked too

if mother and father have blue eyes then their children will also have blue eyes. if you have brown eyes ur father was cucked my hunbro :(

Technically yes. There are two genes that control for brown/blue pigment. Both of those genes are brown dominate. This means that if one parental gene is brown the gene codes for brown eyes. However in order to have brown eyes both genes need to code for brown. A child born to parents with the following genes could have brown eyes while the parents have blue.
B= Brown b= blue
Mom: Gene 1:Bb gene2:bb Has blue eyes because gene 2 is coded for blue
Dad: Gene1:bb gene2:Bb has blue eyes because gene 1 is coded for blue
Child Gene1:Bb gene2:Bb has brown eyes because both genes code for brown

>Can two people who both have light blue eyes have a son who has brown eyes?
>Asking for a friend
Using pure Mendelian models, that cannot happen. In reality, it can because there is more than one gene that affects eye color. It's rare though.

yes

This is funny because it was biological fact that blue and blue always gives blue, until recently. ((((They)))) decided to change it to fit the age of cuckening conditions.

You were cucked
thread/.

? i have blue eyes though

>I know that feel

My father have light hazel eyes, my mother blue eyes and I have dark hazel eyes, it sucks so fucking much

BANTER

Must not be yours buddy

C U C K
U
C
K

Guys be serious, I don't want to be a bastard
My father's side is full of great people, but my mom's were all peasants

delete this

Thats totally possible you idiots. Both parents could be genetic carriers for brown, green, heterochromacia, etc. Its extremely rare; but not impossible.

moms eyes are blue, dads eyes are brown. My brother has green eyes, mine are blue, my other brothers are blue, and my sisters are brown.

To my knowledge this guys is right but I would still do a DNA test.

Nobody gets to choose if they're a bastard. You are or you aren't. Look at it this way, your "dad" can't be that great if your mum was fucking other guys behind his back. You dodged a bullet by not getting his genes.

I have sapphire blue eyes but the rest of my family has green eyes, including grandparents. Not sure how I ended up with blue, maybe a great grandparent had them

Ask your step fathers wife (your mum) to give you a picture of her boyfriend (your dad) and see it for yourself

Possible but unlikely. Order DNA tests for the family.

its

2 white people can even give birth to a nigger and vice versa, so yes.
There are some rare cases where white parents give birth to twin s of which one is black and the other is white

This is some highschool-level biology. Good job embarrasing yourself. Eye colour has more than 20 genes to it and it's definitely possible for two blue eyed people to have a brown eyed child.

His mom cant be great either though if she whores around

if i got brown eyes and the slut i impregnate has green eyes what color eyes is the baby prob gonna have

The gene for blue eyes is recessive, which means that it will only show up in a person if that person does not have the gene for brown eyes, therefore it should be impossible. But this is high school level biology and reality is often more complex than that, so maybe there is a way in which what you say is possible.

Green eyes are dominant over blue. this means your parents could be carriers for blue eyed genes and passed them to you without giving you the green eye genes.

How Blue Eyed Parents Can Have Brown Eyed Children
Two Different Ways to Get Blue Eyes

July 27, 2012

Eye color is much more complicated than is usually taught in high school (or presented in The Tech’s eye color calculator). There we learn that two genes influence eye color.

One gene comes in two versions, brown (B) and blue (b). The other gene comes in green (G) and blue (b). All eye color and inheritance was thought to be explained by this simple model. Except of course for the fact that it is obviously incomplete.

The model cannot, for example, explain how blue eyed parents can have a brown eyed child. Yet this can and does happen (although it isn’t common).

New research shows that the first gene is actually two separate genes, OCA2 and HERC2. In other words, there are two ways to end up with blue eyes.

Normally this wouldn’t be enough to explain how blue eyed parents can have a brown eyed child. Because of how eye color works (see below), if one gene can cause brown eyes, it would dominate over another that causes blue. In fact, that is what happens with green eyes in the older model. The brown gene dominates over the green one resulting in brown eyes.

The reason these two genes can explain darker eyed kids with lighter eyed parents is that the two genes need each other to work. And that the blue versions are broken genes.

yeah like the case of the black couple haing a white baby, its highly unlikely but may happend

No

This is what your parents told you.

Hungarbro do you live nearer to Vojvodina?

I'm in the same situation as the OP.

Dad and sister have hazel eyes and mom has green eyes but I have dark brown eyes

Redpill me on hazel eyes Sup Forums

That's because American blacks are very high percent white

>The model cannot, for example, explain
how blue eyed parents can have a brown eyed child. Yet this can and does happen (although it isn’t common).
Really makes you think

I have literally no idea what that is

Thanks user, I think there must be someone in my recent family with blue eyes, it’s probably one of my great grandparents. It’s just odd because of all my relatives I’m the only one with blue eyes.

Instead of speculating why don't they just take blue eyed couples with brown eyed children and run DNA test. One positive and they have it confirmed.

Nope is the answer, if two light blue eyes makes a brown, she's been cheating.

>Can two people who both have light blue eyes have a son who has brown eyes?

As far as I know, yes, it's possible. If you also have jet black hair and your parents don't I would start having doubts though

Probably brown or hazel. But blue/green is also possible if you have masked recessive blue eye genes.

Also are they white people honey brown eyes or soulless solid brown spic/nigger eyes?

Serbian part of the Panonian flatland, how uneducated are you?

I've seen stories on the 23andme reddit about kids finding out they're not related to their siblings, and then confronting their mums, and she basically says it's all true, but that the dad never knew.

Shits fucked breh

>I have literally no idea what that is
Proxy? How don't you know about Serbia's upper region (Vojvodina)?!?

Depends on whether or not you are a carrier of blue eyed genes. If your relevant genes are both brown then your child will definitely have brown eyes. If you carry blue eyed genes then your child could have brown, blue, or green eyes depending on the sluts genes as well as chance.

My parents and my brothers have brown eyes, but since my grandparents pretty much have all blue eyes I have blue/greenish eyes with the left one having a small brown portion

We never learned a single thing about our neighbor countries. Most people probably could not list half of them

Nice damage control. How many of your siblings are also products of adultery?

hazel/green eyes are basically brown eyes user

Nah man, im a mudblood krautkebap, wish to be an aryan, but at least my morals and values are. But what i said holds up
google.de/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/black-white-twins-meet-sisters-5256945.amp

poor clueless bastard

fucking paprikas are all turkroach rapebabies, iam sry magyar user

Same with me.

they're pretty dark eyes but my 23andme results are around 99% western european but one of my ancestors bleached a slave

Only in highschool level biology.

It's possible to carry the dominant trait because there are two different ways of having blue eyes:
genetics.thetech.org/how-blue-eyed-parents-can-have-brown-eyed-children

dna-paternity-testing.com/eye-color-chart-paternity-test/

Oh, you mean Vajdaság?
I know what that is. Why didn't you use it's real name?

Do you live near Serbia/Croatia border area in your country then since you don't know a lot

It's possible: genetics.thetech.org/how-blue-eyed-parents-can-have-brown-eyed-children

but if you're suspicious you should get a DNA test.

Ive got blue eyes (as does everyone in my family, dna tested 100% european), but my fiance has brown eyes (her dads side has all blue, and moms side are half and half)

Do we have good odds to have blue eyed children?

>2 white people
>Their mum Donna is half Jamaican while father Vince is white.

ok

Yes they could. Recessive genes.

This

What I have learned from this thread:

In cucked countries governements put out false propaganda stating that two blue eyed people can have a brown eyed kid.

They cannot.

50% (assuming her dad wasn't cucked), if that is considered "good odds" then yes

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHcheckedHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Sup Forums
>experts
Kek

>blue eyes and brown eyes
>impossible to have green eyed offspring
That's bullshit right?
My dad's eyes are hazel brown and my mom's eyes are blue
Both me and my sister have green eyes

That's gotta be bullshit right?

It's possible

It's called telegony

it would be rare for carriers of the gene for brown eyes to not have brown eyes themselves. it could happen but you should get a paternity test because that bitch cucked you.. or your "friend" but we know she cucked you with some nigger

>tfw I have green/blue eyes
>So do both my brother and sisters
>Mom had hazel/brown eyes, dad eyes are blue

This chart is omitting details or something funky is going on.

yes, if it's in your genes.
Also, it's not as simple as punnet squares. Rihanna has greenish/bluish eyes and if you used punnet squares, this should theoretically not be possible. There are multiple factors that go into it.

Anyways, I have brown eyes and both my parents have blue eyes. They are both Serbian/Croatian mix.
>inb4 mom cheated
I look like exactly like my parents and so does my sister. She has green eyes (brown outher right but blue/green around the pupil)

OP still needs to order a DNA test.

Care to explain why Mr. Science Guy?

You are wrong btw

It is not possible.

You now know you come from a cucked country. Use this information as you please, or ignore it. It matters not to me.

Sounds like your peasant mom is also a whore lol.

Come on user, this is basic maths. Your gene has an 100% chance of being blue, and your fiancée (which has a second e if she's a woman, though this would not surprise me coming from a leaf) must have got a dominant brown from your mother and a recessive blue from your father. So she has a 50% chance of contributing a recessive gene, you have 100%, so it's 50%.

Blue eyes requires two recessive alleles. This means that both of your parents, with blue eyes, had two copies of the recessive allele each. Their children must have blue eyes because they do not have any genes that code for different colored eyes.

So, if you have brown eyes, you are not your father's son. Sorry.

any of the other ancestors could have brown eyes passed on to that child

do they not teach this in high school in europe?