FLCL 2

>obviously quiet and reserved
>listening to music all the time to avoid social interactions
>sleeps with her phone next to her
>is on the computer late into the night, dead eyed

So this will be a commentary on modern life right? will she be /our girl/?

Other urls found in this thread:

brookstone.com/pd/wireless-bluetooth-cat-ear-headphones/317857p.html?bkiid=hmpg_04H0301_080217_clearance_wireless_cat_ear_headphones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

much more hype for this than i should be

Damn these are shitty headphones, i would never consider person wearing something like that as soulmate

I mean what the fuck is that? Is this really a thing in Japan?

how new are you?

To what exactly?

They're sold in America. Saw them at a brookstone the other day

brookstone.com/pd/wireless-bluetooth-cat-ear-headphones/317857p.html?bkiid=hmpg_04H0301_080217_clearance_wireless_cat_ear_headphones

magic's gone

but m-muh Pillows

I remember it first appeared in a short one-shot web novel. Followed the author on twitter for a while and she was posting about turning it into a real product. Recently she complained about the free marketing the new FLCL was doing because they didn't credit her.

dont buy them, I have a pair and they suck dick

super uncomfortable, I don't know what the fuck I expected

What a bitch, I'm sure cat ears headphones have been around for much longer

i hate that bitch, I bought the kickstarter and brookstone immediately fucking dropped the price 25% the moment they got their hands on the rights to it or whatever

ripped everyone off. this is a 40$ pair of headphones with gimmick that marks the price up 2x.

Well you can bet once the anime airs, chinese sites are going to be selling it for $20.

Literally me except I'm a hideous 3D pig.

Hit the gym. You can't get rid of the "disgusting 3D" part, but you can get rid of the pig part.

There was a faggot ironic memester redditor in my Communications course who wore a pair of these but darker purple.
DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU'RE ASSMAD ABOUT BLOGGING:
Because i was a TA in the CS department he automatically assumed i was a gaymer. Fucker was dumbfounded when i said I played Metroid and Metal Gear. I walked in on him playing League of ASSFAGGOTS in the library one day. He also referred tho other males as "boise"

If you watched the Q&A with the creators of the show.

Yes this will be just as deep as the first in regards to puberty and growing up.

Based on the feel of the trailer you can tell they are not joking.

She was the one that had the idea of making those useless speaker things on top.

every time I walk past brookstone and see the cat ear headphones, I die a little
mostly because it'll be disgusting furries at the local college wearing them

>Yes this will be just as deep as the first in regards to puberty and growing up.

I'd imagine internet culture will play a huge role in this one. There's no escaping it

you can definately see every 14-16 year old girl ever in that trailer moping like a faggot with their fucking tech within arms reach

sort of excited for this

can we get back to talking about the themes of the show? FLCL 1 was about grown ups and how it wasn't easy to expect adults to "just act like an adult" when most adults have complicated issues going on in their lives. Naota matures and stops acting like what he thought adults should act like (serious and stern all the time, extremely dedicated to their responsibilities and expecting others to pull their weight no matter what without empathy for them).

I'm curious how having a female protagonist will change the dynamics. and if there are any female centric themes they'll explore. pic related will probably be the loudmouth extrovert who tries to get her out of her shell. I fully expect a dramatic scene by the end where she smashes her headphones and chooses to reconnect with the world around here.

interesting to note that this guy is seen having a headband on his forehead in the trailer. will he be the one with the robot gateway and not her? Why is haruko back? will naota have a cameo?

>neon-glowing cat ear headphones in public
This is going to be physically painful to watch, isn't it?

the first show had ninamori sort of touch on the female perspective of the show.

Looks like they are going full female in this one. Based on the trailer they nailed it.

the main character of the first one had actual cat ears and a fucking band aid on his forhead the entire show

This worries me because think I might have aged out of the self-inserting demographic.

About 5 years ago, I matured out of the enjoying-things demographic and life has been intellectually superior ever since. You'll understand when you grow up.

I identified a lot more with Naota because I was his age during the time it released and understood even though I didn't watch it until years later. Not too sure about this one.

I enjoyed flcl long after my puberty, mainly because I just didn't know of it's existence, but I still enjoyed it to the full, and get nostalgia vibes out of it

it isn't just you, the first time they knew how nostalgia feels and they put it well in their anime, let's home they do the same this time

>tfw nothing pleases me anymore

All that keeps me going is constantly masturbating, going to the gym and listening to Anime playing on the background

I think FLCL is even more enjoyable on a second viewing.

>sleeps with her phone next to her

What's wrong with that. It's my alarm clock.

you're addicted to it. I bet you check it the second you wake up, get on Sup Forums, check your messages.