Its not just sweden. Its all of Europe

Immigrants are spreading everywhere, and so are violent crimes.

Europe needs to get its shit together and stop this acceptance crap.

They're doing it on purpose so that we'll welcome a viciously capitalistic police state to save us from the browns and the poors

USA has to clean their own mess before shit talking Europe.

You have 30 million niggers. My country has about... 100k.

Europe will not solve this problem until it stops embracing secularism. Instead, Europeans need to embrace Christianity once again, and then proceed to expel all the Islamic, and Jewish scum from their lands.

Never going to happen. Nietzsche was right, God is dead and we have to make new values. This was what the nazis were all about. Christianity is weak, feminine and not strong enough to protect us.

The Nazis lost, to an army filled with Christians, so shove your Nietzche up your butt.

Ive never heard this theory before but it actually makes a lot of sense.

Always wondered why these leaders would purposely ruin their own countries

>being a Christcuck
>any year

I came to america right after 2000. I am actually russian.

We do have terrorists in russia, but you dont hear as much about them.

We dont have the same bull like the rest of europe. At least not as much of it.

Europe needs to fix itself at once.

"Nazis" were also Christians, the problem is that Christianity is cucked and its values have become increasingly liberal, even Christians don't follow a strict set of social rules anymore and everything is permitted, that's what Nietzsche was referring to.Also you Christcuks love migrants as long as their Christian.

Why are you calling me a Christcuk, go fuck yourself. Portugal was a great country when it was Christian, nowadays, being so called modern and secular, is filled with faggots and idiots like you that think you know better.

Is there any virtue in joining the US military or is it truly just fighting for the jews?

The christcuck strikes again!

You didn't address anything that I wrote.I just think that tradcaths are overly simplistic if they think that a return to Christianity is what is going to save Europe.

> Its not just sweden. Its all of Europe
look at my stupid flag, it's only the important bits which are lost

Nigga you do it for the benifits
>$400k small biz loan for veterans

I predict there'll be another holocaust in Jewrope.

We are cleaning up our mess. Just look at all the libtard tears from our media.

Also, we have lots of grounds for talking shit about western Europe. I can say Muhammad was a pedophile rapist goat humper and false prophet without being arrested or fined. Not true of England, Sweden, et. al.

We inherited them from the time when we were an English colony. What's your excuse? There's no reason for an African presence in Norway of any sort.

Never going to happen. The irony about atheists is that they/you always think they are the most evolved, but atheism removes any incentive to reproduce. Why create values at all if the default state is that there aren't any? May as well just kill yourself because it's all the same in the end, and that's what you people are doing.

>Europe needs to get its shit together
Western Europe. FTFY.

The next race war in Europe will be between the Native Europeans and the encroaching Muslims. It's going to happen, but I don't think the Native Europeans will win because they have no will to live for anything other than the endless pursuit of empty pleasure. Eastern Europeans could win it, but most of the EU states will become a caliphate ruled over by Muslims of MENA and African extraction. The Muslims will tear down thousands of years of history, destroying museums, churches, Roman aquaducts, and whatever white women are left will be bred out through rape.

IT seems like living and suffering under communism has immunized you guys to a lot of the cuckoldry which now plagues western Europe.

You don't have any valid points. You are confused, and seemingly incapable of thinking critically about the situation.

When Europeans were solidly Christian nations, did they allow for mass migrations into their lands?

One of the foundational pillars of being a TRUE European, is not just to be white, but also to be part of a historic continuum that evolved from a pagan background to a Christian one.

Jew, Muslims, Hindus, whatever, are not part of this reality.

However, if you have a secularism telling you that all are equal, regardless of their religious background, then you end up with modern Europeans stats. Cucked, filled with faggots, and impotent people unwilling to fight for what is theirs.

Correction...Modern European states.

Nope. just nordcuck cucktries

its called being poor
>LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY, OR EVEN CONTINENT TO WHICH I NEVER TRAVELLED A SINGLE TIME IN MY LIFE
must be a mutt
>checks flag
yep

>Communist

Your opinion is worse less than nothing. I've been to Spain, and it's filling up with 3rd worlders just like our country is. I saw it with my own eyes. Poland will still be white/European in the next century. Western Europe will be a caliphate ruled over by MENA and Africans.