Rapescans

You do opt-out, right pol?

Don't tell me all these years you've been willingly giving nudes of yourself and your family, and subjecting them to cancer-causing x-rays?

Other urls found in this thread:

techdirt.com/articles/20101121/21414311956/president-obama-after-traveling-with-naked-scanner-ceo-defends-naked-scans.shtml
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like to show off my massive thundercock. If there was an option to just strip down and do that pose in front of everyone in line I would just opt for that because I'm not a beta pussy who is ashamed of his body.

No, I got TSA PreCheck along with GlobalEntry. I fly internationally enough that it was worth the price to skip not only the security line (and backscatter machines) but also the passport line. Plus, the government already had background checks and fingerprints in my file, so it wasn’t like I was giving up anything to them.

I usually take down my pants when I get inside and then act like I don't understand the instructions they start shouting at me. I like to try to close down the entire line as long as possible so they have to start putting people through the metal detectors instead.

Microdick detected

If you fly out of somewhere busy like Atlanta TSA PreCheck is a neccessity, unless you like spending an hour in the security lines every time you fly.

OP, I don't blame you for not wanting your micro penis on film. Me I don't have a problem with those scanners.

ok Michael

>techdirt.com/articles/20101121/21414311956/president-obama-after-traveling-with-naked-scanner-ceo-defends-naked-scans.shtml

>As the whole mess with the TSA scanners has received a lot more attention in the last week or so, a few folks are noticing that ex-Homeland Security boss Michael Chertoff, who's been quite busy defending the naked scanners, happens to be making a ton of money from one of the main ones, Rapiscan, made by OSI, a client of Chertoff's consulting firm. Of course, similar concerns were brought up a year ago when Chertoff was busy promoting the scanners, but it appears that many in the mainstream press continue to highlight his old Homeland Security title, while downplaying his current role making money from seeing those scanners sold.

It's funny how the libtards never reeeeee about this. They're such kept goyim. It's one of my favorite things to mention.

>not dropping a shit right on the floor so the jannies have to clean it.

Sometimes on my days off I'll show up with a cheap puddle jumper ticket just so I can start shouting about bombs and shit and try to get the whole place shut down for an afternoon.

I don't even know why I go through it. They always pat me down and shit anyway.

There's always something on my right leg, but it's usually a big muscley black dude who pats me down and I like the no-nonsense way he grabs my leg. It's pretty much the only human touch I ever have in my life, but he's really (no homo) about it so it's OK.

One time he patted my ass cheek.

My cock actually triggered an alert on the sensors last time. Glorious.

Same. Half the time they pat me down. There is a screen they look at when you leave the machine. It shows generic areas on a body and they pat you down based on that. It's really dumb. One time it lit up my legs, shoulders, and I think feet. Why? I have no idea. Probably don't calibrate them machines, or the machine just doesn't work (more likely).

I opt out because its possible these are going to give people a ton of cancer and we learn about it 10 years down the line. My family is already prone to cancer so I don't want to risk it.

I always tell the guy after the scanner he's going to get cancer standing next to that thing all day. They just want to get people through the line, so they usually just make a horrified face at you as you go to fetch your shoes and whatever else from the xray belt.

I have never gone through one since I don't live in a complete meme country like America

idk, I think they have marked as a threat or something. Fuck em if they can't take a joke

>0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account

>(Michael Chertoff's) mother is Livia Chertoff (née Eisen), an Israeli citizen and the first flight attendant for El Al
every single time

>an Israeli citizen

powerful

With the knowledge that those body scans are stored, how do people feel about their 11 year old daughters nudes scanned and stored in a server in someone's basement?

I love using these, so everyone can see my big white cock.

that is a pretty impressive x-ray catcher. is that pic from before or after the tumor?

that looks uncomfortable

Opt out every time. Even on business trips. Small hint of power level to coworkers. I normally cite their inability to actually catch anyone, and then say it's their punishment for dropping out of high-school. To feel up my nuts as part of their day job.

If even only 1 out of 20 people opted out, it would shut down airports

I've seen that one reliable trig is to be a nigress with an uncontrollable niglet. They hold up the line so much that another TSA goon will come over to run the metal detector just to get chimp show out of the way.

>cancer-causing x-rays
They don't use x-rays retard. Educate yourself.

EVERYBODY WATCH OUT ONE OF THE 50 MEXICAN INTELLECTUALS HAS ARRIVED

Same, but it's more common than you think. Anything too bulgy gets flagged, cock or not.

Those assholes piss me off. It's always some fat bastard shoving donuts in his mouth and sporting a chubby. Last time I went it was either get strip searched by a nigger or take the x rays. I took the rays.