Why does Sup Forums think kyoani is the top tier studio

Why does Sup Forums think kyoani is the top tier studio

They made K-On!.

sauce?

They just are

They actually pay their employees.

>literally one flop in 14 years
>animation quality is clearly head and shoulders above the rest of the industry
No other studio consistently produces anime with top-tier animation quality which are not produced at a monetary loss.

They're Tumblr: The Studio. I thought Sup Forums hated Tumblr even more than Reddit.

>Oh gee wiz. I thought Sup Forums had a singular identity.
How about you fuck off, newfag? Form your own opinions instead of vapid retarded "generalisations".

Sup Forums, reddit, & tumblr are love to lick Kyoanus the same face studio.
Bunch of tasteless faggots.

Always some melodrama shows with trash misunderstandings, same filters and sameface their shows

>They're Tumblr: The Studio.
Explain.

They have a handful of megahits and cult classics, they produce technically high-quality stuff, they have a recognizable aesthetic and stand out more as an "auteur" studio, they have supposedly good business practices

It's a violent meme that was forced upon us in a largely successful effort to lower post quality.

They pander to normiefags now

Which Saber is that?

Saber of Violet

Because """muh fluid animation"""!!!!

To be honest, they're only ever good if Ishihara is directing. Everything else is honest to god, garbage and not worth watching.

Robo Saber

I like them because they were successful in the 00s

This, KyoAni needs more gems like Phantom World and Chunibyo

SHAFTfags assemble.

I hate you so much, because I know you're being ironic while I actually believe this.

Their work looks great even on occasions where the shows don't do much for me and they actually pay their animators a living fucking wage.