Tower of God

F Rachel.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I haven't read a Manhwa ever but I see this posted everywhere, should I give it a try? Is it read left-to-right? I read a shitty mirrored scan of Uzumaki and I almost killed myself, can't stop spoiling myself with the last panel every time.

It's left to right. But it's tall and thin so you wouldn't really spoil yourself if you accidentaly did right to left.

Gustang is laughing at us all

poor endorsi, forever dense zoned

I only ever read this for Rachel. Is it worth picking up again?

she has been in it a lot recently but due to that the impact of her character has lessened to nuisance level

>tfw rachel will get next thorn

>read comments
>people are complaining about Rachel getting free a powerup, having obvious plot armor, and relying on others too much

...are these guys serious? Do they not see the complete hypocrisy? For everything that Rachel received, Bam got x10 times more. The one getting special treatment in this manga is definitely not Rachel and I'm baffled anyone could miss this.

haven't the time to keep up with my mangas, is she still a bitch?

But Baam is a good boy, so it's fine.

Yeah, of course

>blindly defending Rachel
>lying over the internet
consider suicide and stop shitposting

I'm surprised people still read this. I stopped reading after whatever the hell happened to Rak.

Rachel did nothing wrong.

So you stopped reading a week ago?

I liked her better when her name was Lahel

Wonder if people's opinion would change if the genders were swapped.

No, 3 or 4 weeks ago to be exact.

He'll show up soon.

I hope so.

did they remove the anime manga only rule?

What rule?

Manwha has always been allowed

Also fuck rachel

this rule: Sup Forums.org/rules#a

>this meme again

you can never catch a break shitposter kun

Manga means black and white comics by east asians.

>caring about Rak
The door is right behind you.

Fuck Rachel

Not anime or manga. Sup Forums rule 1.

Maybe the shitposting would decrease if shitdick Sup Forums rejects like yourself didn't constantly reward them with attention and reinforce their behavior. Shocking concept, I fucking know.

>Kill Bam
>Leech of loads of groups to climb the tower
>Don't do any work
>Get Free Powerup

hmm.

She's worked harder than prophecy baby Bam.

You must be reading the wrong manga mate

>magically absorbs powers and learns things instantly
"hard" work

One thing that really shocks me is for how long Boro and Sachi are still sticking by. Like boro has been there for probably over 100 chapters now, and yet i still dont feel like he's the member of main cast.
Not that he is any useful desu, id gladly take daniel over him

I feel the same. I wish it was Hatsu. Boro is probably going to die though. That's his only purpose besides assisting with fighting strength.

almost everyone from the entire cast is useless
the author should just kill them all off if he doesn't have any intentions to use any of them

Its not even about being useless (Floor of Death kind of did that to everyone), but about not feeling he has any place and just constantly being surprised he's there. He's just so -bland-
And yeah, killing off is what should happen, I seriously think "Wangnan" arc was one of the best things in season 2 preciesly because of that. Wish generic sword guy 2 stayed dead as well

Season 2 needs a huge culling soon, the cast is too big for how much fodder there is.

That's ToG in a nutshell, it wouldnt be that big of a problem if team battles were more of a focus again

bam is jesus figure he will save them all