Why not meme no more talmud

Look we all know Jews do the shootings and Jews are conditioned to view us as goyim.

So why not get their religious books banned under hate law?

It's obviously desensitizing youth and creating school shooters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3Ahtwp5Bupg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You want em in Israel, this is how you get them there

Meme thread, sage

It'll also massively redpill when they have to explain the goyim are cattle. Not even Islam with it's shitty kuffar stuff goes as far

Hi jew

We’re not conditioned to view you as goyim. When y’all say you want us all to die in camps, you really think we aren’t gonna hate you and wish you death?

> logic

Lol more jews

There are kikes (you) who dont know and jews, hebrews, the true master race, your rabbi, who do know you know?
He's the one that's actually reading this talmud shit, absorbing the notions of the goyim and, surprise Finkelstein, (YOU) are one of them! A bit of chattle to be directed and controlled by a secret society of babby-suckling pedo Rabbis. On the ground jews are common trash, literally livestock. It provides a layer of deniability.
Enjoy your indoctrination trip to Israel, watch for honeypots.

You do realize you just showed your in group preference of us vs them.

It's why your war against whites will cause us all to suffer. Go do some manual labor you dumb fucks. It's better than the misery you're forcing us all too.

> go do some manual labor

I literally build houses for a living

Also what war against whites? You do know jews are white, right? If anything we hate filthy Muslims more so than white radicalists

This guy gets it. You have embraced a monstrosity and are now aiding and abetting our enemy. You are a traitor at that point.

Christianity is the only reason those camps are real and you piss on it all you can.

You've created your own hell like a fat man and diabetes.

These words you type literally make no sense. Your either deranged or I just don’t get it. Can you break down what your saying? I actually want to try to understand where you’re coming from

hey rabbi

Not a rabbi but my grandfathers brother was a rebbe

Whose guns are you taking? Whose speech are you restricting? What people are you forcing on us?

Since you won't fight your radicals, we will have to. Your problem is extremism breeds extremist and the radicalized whites won't view you differently just like your rabbis call us all goyim.

You're biggest problem is there aren't enough of us Christians left to temper our white brothers.

If you won't renounce your evil of us being goyim, you will suffer from those extremists.

Your real enemies are your rich Jew leaders. Do something about them.

shouldn't "remove talmud" be memed same way like remove kebab ?

White culture is freedom and the abandonment of victim hood. Your Jewish gangsters and their religious enablement partners have perverted your religion into a justification framework to take from lessers and then to blame them for the crime.

Now it sounds like your cultural Jews. Guess what, the choice your culture forced on America has forced us all to choose a tribe and when whites cast you out and exclude everyone that has hurt them over dead people's sin, you will suffer.

Your generational eye for an eye and exceptionalism will leave the world blind.

If you want to be white, abandon your toxic beliefs.

What about "remove poolanders via Brexit"

The talmud isn't a holy book.

Shit thread, 1/10.

*Aren't

Any way you look at it your goyim belief is killing kids whichever book you dither on calling holy

I've obviously hit on a real meme due to the Jewish outrage.

Here is a great phrase

The Talmud kills kids

Combined with the pictures of the Jewish shooters, it's game over on their gun grabbing

You saw how well it's ok to be white did

jewish jimmies rustled/10

Or quote the Talmud calling us cattle with a picture of the shooter

Goy is supposed to be the non-Jew you fucking newfag. Go back to le donald.

yes pls

666 how appropriate for a paid Jew shill

I've struck a chord

You're a good jew.
You'd never peek under the covers of your own religion, and that's fine, it's very difficult to come to terms with these things.
Start here and let me know how you feel.
youtu.be/3Ahtwp5Bupg

Lol, what a waste of a thread and a get.

Sage.

More memes

Let's end Jew on Jew violence. Ban the Talmud

Or

What belief system teaches violence as a valid response?

Or what group doesn't practice the tolerance they preach?

Pictures with the shooters and those kinds of thoughts are instant red pills

You write like a Jew. No passion. Just shekeling around killing your host societies with your stone age tribalism.

More memes

Should Jews own guns after these mass shootings??

Are Jews mentally fit for office if they can identify race properly?

Etc

*Cant

>the Talmud came before Auschwitz

We see you Satan Shekelburg

I don't want you in a death camp.
I see you as worthy adversaries.

But you have to understand. If, as is written in the talmud, it's okay for you to view us as subhuman and it's legal to treat us like shit to further your own goals.

That's DEFINITELY going to come back around on you later on.
This is the foundation of respect; this is why respect evolved. It's a working baseline.

If you don't have to respect me, i don't have to respect you, and then when we butt heads, there's nothing wrong with either of us throwing sand in the other's eyes and stabbing them in the neck whilst they can't see.

Either you play the respect game, or you're playing the far more dangerous 'anything goes' game.
And if you lose that game, you've no one to blame but yourself for refusing the first, far less dangerous game.

#ToxicTalmud / #ToxicTalmudism

Here's the picture the Jews don't want you to see.