Big Order

Why haven't you seen Big Order? Don't you want to see a cute little manipulating girl bite her tongue off?

And, more importantly, don't you want to see her delicious flat chest?

Post the scene with the nii-chan plowing the imouto, bd version

OST when?
I don't even see it on Amazon Japan

That's so bad, OST was the best part of this anime.

OK. NBR but I still fapped.

What episode was that?

Filename has timestamp. Though in reality it happened in episode 5, this is just a flashback.

This is from the same guys as Mirai Nikki, huh? Glorious.

Onii-chan is such a badass, he won't even get hard when the other sluts want to fuck him. His dick is only for the imouto.

Didn't the group translating the mango drop it because it wasn't cliche enough?

A new chapter came out late last month

The manga is irrelevant. The anime's ending is complete. No idea if the ending is the same as in the manga or anime original, but the anime ended 2 months before the manga.

No, I mean the first group that was working on it, I think they stopped around halfway through.

I don't get it, it's usually the anime job to promote sales for the manga.

I guess the producer and the author agreed to it since the manga was ending anyway.

The ending is completely different. The manga went full balls deep retarded, the anime at least ended on a half decent note. Asread managed to actually make something half enjoyable out of that clusterfuck which is especially impressive. And the soundtrack is still godly.

is this the same anime that was made by mirai nikki's author ? is the as dumb as that MR?

The guy that continued to translating after them also jumped the ship after two volumes, it was too bad even for him.

They're both dumb, but I liked this and Mirai Nikki.

Because where else could you find such a glorious molesting gyaru.

This makes me wonder how is it not already compiled on fapservice if the BDs have been out for this long.

Only good thing about it was the OP.

That's because pretty much no-one bought the BD's.

Wasn't this the manga where one of the girls was fucking next to a tank or something?

Disappointed that dark girl doesn't have bigger nipples.

I thought this was big order not small order

You can never rip off Evangelion enough.

Not everything needs to be an evangelion reference. She was an actual conscious god if I remember. Not just a personification of a collective hivemind.