I bet niggers are secretly ultra-buthurt over the fact the greatest man alive on earth right now is WHITE

i bet niggers are secretly ultra-buthurt over the fact the greatest man alive on earth right now is WHITE

Bait, Sage.

He’s from Africa so 150 years from now they will not believe he was white even with video evidence and they will say he was really black.

its a good thing everything is well documented now days

>White
>Clearly a hapa

Thats not a picture of Donald Trump...

This douchebag will get to the point where he's ready to send colonies to Mars and the colonizers will be "wonderfully vibrant and diverse." Then what? We won't even be able to get away from these parasites on fucking Mars.

America’s most successful African-American

no russia not everyone is racist like u

Look at me. I am the nigger now

R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T

This is a racist board son

He's a puppet.

Says the fat amerimutt buying seats at roskosmos and using stolen rocket tech from germany.

looks nothing like a hapa amerimutt

Elon Musk is secretly deploying bio weapons into low earth orbit. The day of the nigger-flu i near brothers!

At least this one.

Don't you know that once white people leave Europe they instantaneously become only 56% white?

He’s make believe anyway think about it. He helped created PayPal then went on to create solar city and got the government to subsidize the cost of putting in solar panels, then he did the same thing with cars and the government said yeah we will back that too, then after that they privatized space and Elon was like why not?

The reality is the government wanted to implement these things and needed a person to pin it on so everyone didn’t get upset at the cost. Wow Elon musk is going to make a rail system, solar panel and battery tech, revolutionize space flight and make electric cars and semi trucks.

It’s a myth! Every time he does something the government subsidizes it for the population. He doesn’t even have to try. I’m not saying he isn’t smart or talented just that everything since after pay pal has been government aided.

has all this site has lost a few IQ points fuck?!? This dude is not white !! he is a mutt mixed race.
Stop classifying mongrel or white socks and white !!!

Frankly, it would also be flatly ridiculous to describe elon musky as 'White'.The east asian phenotype is plainly visible in their faces

Whatever small percentage of their makeup is White, is completely irrelevant to their lived experience and to highlight it as though it has a meaning, would only open the gate to assimilationist narratives that are highly corrosive to the political aims of ethno-nationalists on all sides.

>unironically worshiping elon musk
how can one be this intelligent

They are, but there some blacm people who are good casters for fighting games so thry cant be that upset.

called Afrikaners (also known as Boers or The White Tribe), are descendants of South Africa's earliest European immigrants, including mainly the Dutch, but also French, Germans, and Scottish. What is not so much acknowledged, is that up to 7% (and no less than 5%) of Afrikaner ancestry comes from non-whites. The earliest European settlers in the Dutch Cape Colony were mostly men. Since for the first century there were scarcely any European women available, Dutch colonists resorted to taking Khoikhoi and slave women (West Africans, Malays, and Indians) as concubines, and in many cases as wives. The result was that most colonial born Dutch had a European father and non-white mother. When the mixed-race or "Coloured" females became women, new arrivals to the colony took them as wives or concubines, resulting in the eventual "whitening" of the mixed-race offspring, until they became indistinguishable from white. It was not until up into the 18th century that the sex ratio amongst the settlers improved. By then, much coloured ancestry had entered the "white" Afrikaner genepool.

Arthur Kemp alleges that only 6% of Afrikaners have mixed ancestry. This is a deliberate misinterpretation of the genetic data. It's 6% of Afrikaner GENES, that are of non-white origin, not 6% of Afrikaner people. The same genetic data Arthur Kemp misinterprets, states that the Afrikaner genepool is 40% Dutch, 40% German, 7% French, and 7% Scottish. Does this mean that the Afrikaner population is composed of 40% Dutch, 40% Germans, 7% Scots, and 7% French? It would sound silly that all these elements represented individual ethnic personages and not genes but according to Arthur Kemp, it is so. But the reality is 6% of over all Afrikaner genes are non-white.