Ultimate man

>Never married
>52 but looks like 30
>Yoga guru
>Built a multibillion dollar company in 5 years >Giving multinational companies nightmares
>Sits with Prime Ministers
>Wrestles with Olympic medalists

Tell me again how this is not the peak evolution.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QFYUnVJ-iR8
youtu.be/-qbRMwMccfM
youtu.be/dDh-LeFqaQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is, my brahman.

>Tell me again how this is not the peak evolution.
Because he has yet to evolve from a turd.

Mehhh,u r just jealous.If he wants,he can keep u as his personal shoe polisher.

>LGTB
>muh turd

pls kys

>yoga guru
stopped right there

youtu.be/QFYUnVJ-iR8
youtu.be/-qbRMwMccfM
youtu.be/dDh-LeFqaQA

Seriously, we need to start deporting all our Indians along with the beaners, niggers, and kikes.

show bobs and vagena

Does he use a toilet or nah?

>Ecuador
>85 IQ average
>mfw I have 123 IQ

That could explain a lot of things

Yeah that's a peak motherfucker, no wonder you get paid better than the rest.

Don't abuse power.

>Never married
>67 years old, looks 50
>is also a yoga guru
>was a tea stall wotker, is now a prime minister himself
>sits with other world leaders like they're old pals

Tell me again how this is not peak evolution

Where do Hindus actually have power?If Hindus really had power,we would have changed the world for better.No liberal nonsense,No Muslim-Xstcuck nonsense and no feminist nonsense.

At least he doesnt fuck his daughter like you hillbillies.

sound like dothead joe hoegan

>Give great knowledge to degenerates.
>See that being converted to degeneracy
>How do Whites outdo themselves everytime?
How do you fucks come up with Beer Yoga,Hot Yoga and such other shit u duffers?Yoga is a gift to the world from Hindus and u morons convert it into some kind of Coca Cola.

>Yoga is a gift to the world from Hindus

This is why they do it you fucking idiot. Indians are some of the most arrogant and deluded assholes on the planet. You're wading in shit like sewer rates and feeding your unwanted babies to street hog gangs and then you tell us to put our heads in the sand like you do about the whole thing and that's its a gift to do this. You're fucking freaks and will talk about a different god whichever way the wind blows. Jews have successfully siphoned your pseudoscience charlatan psychobabble religion into white youth, first with hippies and now their children. Now they are turned into nihilistic fucks who take pride in shitting on our country and then tell themselves this is the greatest gift of "god" (lucifer) to indulge in their sickest fantasies. Go fuck yourself you dumb asshole your people have nothing on Jesus or even the old white gods.

so mad

Yeah.....Dumbfcks who were cucked by puny Joos blaming Hindus for your inherent degeneracy.Take responsibility and do something about the degeneracy spreading in ur country.Dump Xtianity first.All old white gods are just adaptations of Hindu gods.And ur desert cult is just a jewish cult.U can blabber all u want but doesnt change the fact that Joos cucked u.Hindus are not arrogant.We just want to be left alone from ur degenerate Evangelists storming our country like vultures preying on souls of heathens.Fck off.

Parjeet detected

>We just want to be left alone

Ur spreading ur curry rats all over our white countries fuck off idiot dot head stinky son of a bitch

India is unique though because it is dominated culturally, economically and politically by a high-IQ elite that only mixes and breeds with other high-IQ elites because of caste taboos.

So all the farming and manual labor is done by low-IQ lower castes while all the stuff that really matters is usually done by high-IQ people

Yeah,ask ur companies to stop hiring us u dumbfckers.Cant even code and hire Indians but speak as if u r doing us a favour.They are hiring us because we are good and work hard.U r lazy and sit on ur asses unemployed depending on govt handouts.Work hard and if u have the balls,ask ur companies to stop hiring us.

Thanks for proving me right about indians are arrogant and deluded again. Ur an idiot dot head.

If u thought that we will take ur degenerate arse's abuses lying down,u r deluded beyond all measure.Fck off.

>be undergrad engineering student
>decide to take a grad course with programming assignments
>first day of class, walk into a room full of brownskinned dot heads.
>Room wreaks of BO, didn't anybody tell them about deoderant?
>My poor old white professor tries to carry on like business as usual
>the poos keep asking really retarded questions with obvious answers
>feels like I'm in public elementary school surrounded by niggers and beaners all over again
>talk to eachother and start having full blown conversations as the professor is talking
>professor has to break up these conversations periodically, poos get quiet with snotty looks on their faces
>first assignment is due, I did it all on my own like a lone wolf white man should
>get into class early and all the poos are there already
>see the poo who always sits in the front of the class passing around a paper, going to different groups of poos at their desks to disseminate his solution
>realize all the poos were copying each other in an organized fashion
>professor walks in and sees it
>first exam comes around, same shit. professor even steps out of the class for a minute and they start talking to each other in their poo language
>test results come and professor addresses a pattern of cheating. Gives out a warning
>this continues til the end of the semester
>professor's threats were empty, he gives up trying and focuses on the couple white kids and the 1 or 2 smart indian representatives
>find out the university gets big funds from the Indian government and US government to take in these poos and pass them and give them unearned degrees just like they do to niggerball players
>none of them can program their way out of a paper bag
>they go on to make a career or ripping off hard workers and taking credit, manage others like a psycho, and playing the nepotism card all the way to the top

now whos' the deluded one curry asshole??

>find out the university gets big funds from the Indian government
Hahahaha.Indian govt doesnt fund any foreign university.All of them are paying from their own money.In a way,ur university is running on Indian money.Dont get snobbish or ur student counsellors coming to India every semester begging for students will feel the heat like how the Aussies felt.

U speak as if u r the next Ramanujan.Dont take ur university education too seriously.U r just a code coolie.Nothing more nothing less.

still cant use a toilet

is that a prime minister for ants?

ok and i'll keep him as my personal street shitter just in case there's a street left that's been unshitted

>Smells like dog shit smeared in diarrhea and baked in the hot sun for 40 days

i like Indians
they are just dark whites

no way in hell east asians are smarter than whites

Someone make a webm of that thing he does with his stomach. You know what I'm talking about.

the average indian is more hillbilly than the average american