Fall is going to be GOAT

Fall is going to be GOAT

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-06/voice-actress-risa-taneda-will-not-return-for-food-wars-shokugeki-no-soma-season-3/.119821
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

damn. Looks like reading manga has spoiled the entire season for me

You say that every season.

The season of comfy SoL's

Sequels everywhere

RoboMasters is going to be the first Chinese co-production anime I actually try.

Rest in RIP Sup Forums

>classicaloid 2
How?

A bit of let down.

Looks fucking awful

It airs on NHK, so most likely good TV ratings

Love Live Sunshine S2 and Osomatsu S2 are going to reap in all the disc sales

Will watch only Dies Irae.

Looks quite bad, maybe our tastes differ? It is quite normal.

How come there is nothing like original berserk these days? What happened with actual good medieval or battle anime? Also, no good romance?

The end truly is near.

Maybe Just Because will turn out to be good

Are some of the more embarassing animes actually shown on tv in japan? Like, some of the more creepier ones about fetishes, or incest, or whatever?

I do wonder if there is a point where most ordinary japs would go NO! and think it is creepy.

Like, do they watch anime about horse girl while the family is eating dinner, or would the father just stare at his son all dejected?

Yawn.

Kemono Friends also revolutionized the standard for shitposting and thread derailment. Whatever this this season brings would be nothing compared to last spring. I'll patiently waitt for KF S2 instead

I've got my eye on Dia Horizon, even if the description's pretentious as fuck. If the artstyle's anything like the promo stuff I'm in.

>watching kusoge adaptation
wwwwwww

Fuck off with your "goat" shit stupid furries.

I actually checked it on google to see if there is an anime called like that... you are quite the trickster, aren't you?

Didn't your mother teach you not to take advantage of slow people? I will report you.

why is meme rat getting a second season?
why did it get a first one?

but fsn was already adapted and I haven't watched it

The artworks seems similar to Grimgar, which was pretty good.

The animation in the pv looks pretty cheap to be honest.

It's popular

Yup, I loved Grimgar, so that's a feather in it's cap already.

I'm worried about new Kino.

They are both kusoge though.
But well if I had to choose Dies Irae is a bit better.
I mean it's so over the top, you can like the chuuni ironically.

They air in the middle of the night

>girls in cute outfits doing battle
>girls driving cars, singing, acting, drinking coffee, making anime group, game group, otaku slicing group...
>student x gets a text, gets transported into a new world, plays a "death game"...

Not a single horror anime it seems, or a detective one with a serious art style (not saying the "silly" looking ones are bad), any fully martial one as well...

Some are promising, but the sequel fad has to die out for some, or some fresh adaptations should be made i guess?

>UQ Holder

Oh no.

Well, it can't be worse than either of the Negima anime, I suppose.

It got part of it's funding from nip kikestarter. Also done by an studio whose most recent shows are both seasons of fucking Freezing. It's to be expected.
I'll still watch it because I'm a fucking Dies fanboy (and want to see how hard they fuck up)

Back to your containment thread.

Just ignore

It still hurts, doesn't it?

It's great but loses some of it's touch upon rewatching - too much standing around. Also, sometimes they are just sooo goddamn stupid that there is no excuse. Well, they are teens so it's forgiven. Too bad it never got 24 episodes though.

My main reason to watch Dies is to hear god tier voice acting, if even some fights will have a decent animation I will be ok.

Hahaha fuuuuck that is just sad...

Also, best boy of the season incoming.

Agreed, it's almost 120% sure that
Fall > Winter > Summer > Spring

>3-gatsu 2
>Inuyashiki
>Kekkai Sensen 2
>Mahoutsukai TV

Season looks pretty thin otherwise.

Fall will be the season of the idol. Prepare your anuses.

Classicaloid is so underrated, it might have had some of the best single anime episodes of the latest years, yet again it also had too many awful episodes, really looking forward to the next season.

When will we get a military show with somewhat normal looking, normal behaving characters that actually have to struggle, without goth lolis running around? It would be quite fresh if the male characters had normal haircuts, common sense, and did not have quirks.

At least this time Akamatsu is involved as part of the staff as series composition, so if it ends up being bad you can blame him.

Full Metal Panic or a good chunk of mech shows?

will be a bo...

>pop team
>LLS 2
>F/A
>kino 2
>IM@S M
>osomatsu 2
>umaru 2
>YYY 2
the shitposting train never stop, even less with that titles

I get the impression they're gonna try to follow the manga so at the very least it will be getting better treatment than Negima ever got outside of the OVAs.

Yeah, but in this era? Also, why only mecha? How come there are no good dystopian anime these days? It would be pretty nice to see some new ideas.

horse is good tho

>How come there are no good dystopian anime these days?
well, Shinsekai Yori was only 5 years ago...

How can anything this year even compete with Pop Team Epic? It's so far and beyond it'll be the most unanimous AOTY in a long time.

Full Metal Panic is getting a new season next year covering the rest of the LNs (It was supposed to air on fall, but they delayed it)
Also, there's no dytopian anime because reality is already a dystopia and getting worse every day

>Mahoutsukai no Yome
Fuck, I actually forgot about that one. Are the OVAs already out? I hope the threads will be comfy.

>Also, there's no dytopian anime because reality is already a dystopia and getting worse every day

Damn, user, laying it deep i see.

>Ousama Game
>Dies Irae Adaption
Can't wait for those threads full of shitposting

>TRIPLE Idolshit
Jesus christ

Has anyone watched....
>Castlevania

The animation is pretty good. Although, as a slav it kinda pissed me off.

>tfw all priests are protestant looking

Our priests have beards, our churches are not made of wood but stone, our crosses are not a simple plus sign but a more pimped out one. Our peasant folk wear is more colorful.

Only 4 episodes so far - that's what they get for not researching ancient slavic magic.

That one caught my eye as well. Worth a read before the anime comes out?

I looked at it a couple of weeks ago and it's easily the best season this year for anime.

Even though we have quite a few a sequels, God damn I'm so excited, I've been waiting for Hoozuki S2 for ages.

Well, it'll be good to see (hear) Taneda back in action.

Otherwise it looks quite poor.

Kujira
Mahoutsukai
Pop Team Epic
Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou

Nothing else catches my eye, not a terribly great season

>ll, it'll be good to see (hear) Taneda back in action.
Just so you know, she won't return for Shokugeki
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-06/voice-actress-risa-taneda-will-not-return-for-food-wars-shokugeki-no-soma-season-3/.119821

I still have to catch up with the manga, but I would definitely recommend giving it a try. There is a lot of time spent on worldbuilding, which might not be everybodies bread.

> which might not be everybodies bread

There are starving kids selling the boipussy to eat kebabs made out of mosquitos

Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou has my interest but I'm hesitant.

What makes you so?

Because it's fucking awesome.

Bada is best girl.

Blend S looks unironically good. So does Osake.

Hype for keksen s2. Hype for Kino. Of course watching turkish fuccboi.

May watch Dia Horizon, Inuyashiki, Just Because, mahoutsukai no Yome, Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou, Two Car, maybe Urahara.

they all suck

where have the good romance/moe(CGDCT)/harem/incest been?

fucking hell i hate these battle shounens for children

>Saredo Tsumibito wa Ryuu to Odoru
I'm interested. Can anyone who has read the LNs tell me what to expect?

In a poor way of explaining, the show could be edgy instead of depressing.

Hype for 3-gatsu no Lion season 2

Why the fuck would anyone make more of series such as WuG or Yuki Yuna? I can understand shit like Osomatsu because it sold, but as far as I know, those two were fucking flops and barely had stories of its own, just copying popular works.

in this season the girl will drive cars instead of bikes, so suck on that greasy director cokk and shut it you dweeb. Go rewatch toradora and golden times for the fifth time, those types of shows are never coming back mwahahahaha!

...I just rewatched OreShura for the third time...

>excited about
Kino's Journey
Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau
Mahoutsukai no Yome
Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou
Urahara

>will give a chance
Just Because!
Code Realize
Pop Team Epic
Saredo Tsumibito wa Ryuu to Odoru

That's more than I would usually pick up so that's a hood sign.

For (you), /redditor/.

gore, death, sex

They'd have to really fuck with the source to make that happen

eh?

Wonder how Inuyashiki threads will turn out.

My mom told me not to accept a (you) from a stranger, you might be a bad person.

Sorry, let's just remain friends.

Everyone's fucked

The world will be consumed by slice of life and isekai genre! Look upon the list and despair, mwahahaha!

>Mahoutsukai no Yome
Ding ding, we already have the anime of the season. Pack your bags

Sounds like an entertaining watch

I'll pack you into a bag.

>Will watch
Mahoutsukai no Yome
Kino no tabi
Houseki no Kuni
Pop Team Epic

>maybe
3-gatsu no lion 3 (once I get S1 from my backlog)
Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou (not sure what this is, but it catches my interest)

I can't be the only person who thinks this'll be a really boring watch. I love the manga to death but I don't see it transferring very well over to anime.

I think it can be done right. Unironically could have seen Kyoani doing this, since they are quite good at beautiful scenery. But they seem quite invested in their Violent Garden project atm, curious how that will turn out.

>Hoozuki S2

When are we getting that fourth special subbed?

You're wrong on YuYu

>Still no Steins:Gate zero
I am growing tired of waiting
I want my trainwreck and I fucking want it now.
inb4 they only adapt the Gehenna's Stigma route