anyways, the movie turned out to be pretty good, AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aBNKkLTYk6g
youtube.com/watch?v=VlYn-IvA0rs
youtube.com/watch?v=VQPdv7d8Evs
youtube.com/watch?v=a2c2VGojpj4
youtube.com/watch?v=PTeQgPaFaVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why post this shit here and not in Sup Forums where it belongs?

Because black panther has been politicized

Your neck should be politicized with a noose.

both black Latvians showed up?

Q predicted this

>black people in Latvia
it's already over m8

>Latvia
>2 blacks
Jesus Christ... There is no hope.

I'm guessing you're not in a liberal state. Where did you see it?

The Latvian SS had the best anthem

youtu.be/aBNKkLTYk6g

don't worry, that was most likely the entire black population

he probably took a train to Riga or something.

it's too many, but still

Well... What do you expect? Your country is fucking us hard.

Did they keep him the xenophobic far right comic hero of yester-year or did they toss him to the left?

>99% white, only 2 black people
Nobody like a bragger.

>Blacks in latvia
Kinda hard to believe desu

why promote "diversity" when there is nothing to gain?

Sorry man, if it makes you feel better once I have enough money I'm buying 20 acres of land & leaving American society

why is Sup Forums posting happening in Sup Forums all fucking day and not in this containment diaper where it belongs?

ill move to Australia or New Zealand when i retire...f America

The blacks are pretty civilized. The slavs on the other hand...

To destroy Europe?

exactly....so why is it being pushed?

Have fun!

Riga

>The blacks are pretty civilized.

What!?

youtube.com/watch?v=VlYn-IvA0rs

youtube.com/watch?v=VQPdv7d8Evs

youtube.com/watch?v=a2c2VGojpj4

youtube.com/watch?v=PTeQgPaFaVI

Because your country is ruled by jews who hate Europe and Europeans.

which would you rather have?

The blacks in Latvia
We don't import blacks, so the only black people in Latvia are those who can afford it, aka those who aren't welfare leeches

>The Truth is, blacks wont even like it. Deep down they wont like what they are actually watching, they only like the Idea that it is somehow been painted as middle finger to White people. black comic book characters NEVER work and are 100% so obviously shoehorned and terrible they are incapable of actually being enjoyed and respected in literature, let alone comic books, an entire industry based on high-ideals of man, and the metaphorical striving for greatness.

>In the 'real world', Blacks simply do not value heroism. Not in the USA, Europe, Africa itself, you name it. They flat out dont value it. They dont value altruism, self-sacrifice, striving for perfection of form and function, or extra-human idealism. They dont value law, order, truth or justice.

>infact they embody the pure unadulterated opposite of all this. Wanton narcissism and death. Contempt for all laws, lawgivers and their institutions. They wish for and promote death for the police, military or any other conventional 'hero' of normal society. They have NO concept of achievement or social advancement. They have produced ZERO real-world functioning societies, they have NEVER created a nation where education and order thrive, where brother helps brother. They produce FILTHY music that promotes the worst crime and sexual behavior humanity has to offer. They have outlandish egotism where they can simultaneously be "a king or a queen" while receiving welfare and or sit behind bars.

>On social media or the msm, 'woke blacks' have truly confused this hitherto obscure comic with actual real history. To them it is some kind of 'cultural movement', yet they make no effort to export its message to their own communities in the real world. its a mind boggling attempt by an industry that fundamentally fails to understand how morally corrupt black culture is to its core.

LOL so where did this pasta rank among the all time greats?

>4-star
>CIB
>highest ribbons are two defense distinguished service medals (non-combat) and a distinguished service medal (non-combat)
>then some gay NATO shit
>then four legion of merit (non-combat)
>Two Bronze stars (no valor device)
What a fucking faggot

It’s a valid response you cunt.

d projector fails to work, they have to delay the movie
>blacks BTFO

Lol blacks BTFO? What kind of 3rd world shithole is Latvia to have a 3d projector fail in a cinema?

>Latvia
>Niggers
Eij dirst loh.

I hope OP asked for a free movie ticket after that snafu

I almost responded seriously to this shitpost.

Any self respecting cinema chain would be comping like fuck after that

>latvia
>things not working
/thread

You've got a point....... buuuut

is it venomous? does it bite? got scared of a spoopy spider the size of a quarter last week. Its winter so i wasn't expecting it to crawl near my balls

They probably misconfigured the projector, because they had to reboot it. This is the first time such a thing has happened to me, even though I go to the cinema pretty often.

one bites the other shoots and robs you...you choose..

>>watching black panther
stopped right here
end yourself

It was a lot more redpilled than I expected

theres niggers in Latvia?

Actually, a lot of Aussies (from what I hear) keep them around as mobile mousetraps of a sort. Mildly venomous but nothing like pic related.

They're all upper class niggers

2 apparently
Who gave spiders access to guns

>watching black panther at yuppy beer and food theater
>nigress calls Martin Freeman a colonizer in a hamfisted quip
>stranger sitting next to me audibly scoffs
>I pat his thigh and give him a reassuring nod
>"I'm pissed too," i convey
>he smiles back
>suck his dick in my car after the movie and let him finger my ass

Pretty great film 8/10

correct..thats a Brown Recluse. they are very common around wooded areas... buddy of mine thought it was a ant bite...turned out was a bite from a recluse..lost half of his calve due to the venom

>Who gave spiders access to guns
If that fucker asks, you better give it up.

What’s wrong with this? Plenty of countries do exchange student programs

Call me a pussy, but that is an extreme fear of mine. I always empty my shoes before putting them one. And sharks.....fuck sharks.

% white, only 2 black people
>Latvia
why do you have 2 niggers in Latvia? are you trying to become the next Sweden?

Yes, don't bring hot swiss qt to us, bring smelly goat fucker shit skin to us. I want off the ride

Our ex-commie jewish goverment is actively working with 3rd world countries and getting rich foreign students for easy gibs. There was a time when you could actually just buy right to live in Latvia, I think it was about 10,000 eiros.

Q will rape you in prison

He also predicted this.