STOP using White. USE Native European

Native European is definitely better. Ethnic Europeans sounds good too, because there is a unique ethnic culture in each individual European country. For Americans who are 100% European blood like me, but a mix of several European countries (Heinz 57) I'm thinking of European American, Euro-American... ? Something that works to define us as a distinct group and pisses off the multi-culti, diversity crowd and probably some 'Murica civic nationalists.

they look irish.
ireland is not in Europe.

I don't want people to think I have mediteranian or slave blood in me.

Jews are native european

Meant slav but still had a minor kek

agree

FUCK OFF, memeflag Rabbis

White is better.

Take the flag off you fucking mutt

"NATIVE EUROPEAN" LMAO is there any other kind of European?

Just say American. Only Whites can be American.

White is a shitty term.

Ethnic European is also great. I'm from Europe but I'm also a mix of different European ethnic groups.

>gypsy

Gypsies were originally from Northern India iirc.

The native in the name is for people who lost their lands, like native Americans.

You mean anatolia?

White plays into their racial dichotomy the Jews use to divide America, and Europe from the rest of the world. If you say you're a White Nationalist you're met with disgust and hatred, but if you say you're a European nationalist or German,Italian,French,etc Nationalist, then its different.

In the case of America you can say you're an American Nationalist and then extrapolate by saying this country was founded by Europeans and is therefore European in nature.

I say european

Lying again, mongol rape baby?

Europeans are losing their land right now to multiculturalism and “diversity”. They will be minorities in their major cities before the turn of the century. An unnatural displacement caused by mass immigration.

>Romanian geographers

I know the Turks brought them there, but from what I've once read they literally took them out of the absolute bumfuckistan of their empire. Not sure about the specifics anymore.

Furthermore, one could argue about the nativity of Hungarians and Finns.

Yes, probably west India - Gujarat/Rajasthan. Their language is very similar to one of those north western Indian languages.

>White is a shitty term.
>Ethnic European is also great.
Shitty for shitskins. And I'm not from Europe.

White repels the darkness and represent purity.