Ama

I am a transgender woman. Ask me anything.

KYS

Do you know why you have gender dysphoria?

No idea but I don’t really have it anymore after 4 months of hrt.

slide thread. sage

Sage

You're neither man nor woman, and chances are, you will never fully become either. How many times have you considered suicide today alone?

You aren't a woman, you are just another run of the mill faggot who takes estrogen. You know that right?

none today and I am a woman.

How do you feel about people with body dysphoria, such as the people who amputate their own limbs because they feel foreign to their body.

Are bras comfy or uncomfy?

The cause is the same as the cause of Autism. Are you also on the spectrum?

I’m a woman who happens to be transgender.

Lol no you aren't. Chromosomes bro!

dick or dilation hole?

No, the word woman refers to biological sex, not psychological disorder.

No but I do have bipolar disorder, GAD, and PTSD. I was also diagnosed with gender identity disorder.

oh come on user. pol knows woman are a psychological disorder.

dick

PTSD is almost the same as Autism. It is Complex PTSD though most of the time.

post boi pucci or this is a shill larp

lol meme flag containment thread ensues. sage

When you commit suicide will you use your preferred masculine methods (gunshot to head) or will you continue to fake being a lady and use a feminine method (overdose)

You have signed yourself up to be ignored and shunned by all normal intelligent people.

All you have now for company are the other monsters the Jews have created and the fake sympathy of brainwashed goy.

I’ll be a lady to the end.

Says the person who thinks normal people are intelligent...

When are you going to kill yourself?

Sage

I actually use how people react to my presence as an IQ test.

Post feminine penis

When are you going to stop trying to destroy our Democracy?

And I'm a 1979 ford mustang

This.

in which form? smart ppl will accept me or brainwashed normies will?

LOL this has to be bait. Post pic with time stamp if you’re real.

Look at me. I am your Democracy now.

Smart people know why transgender people are transgender. They don't react at them like a backwoods hillbilly.

Wow that's genius! I'm sure you will learn a lot that way. You are a sexual fetish, you are a fully sexualized and annihilated failure person.
Your sexuality has been manipulated to the point you have nothing but trauma and fake sexual pleasure.

The brain develops body dismporphia not because you are a girl in your brain but because your male body isn't producing the right hormones.

The Jews then tell you to take female hormones instead of listening to your body and changing your diet and lifestyle to release more male chemicals.

The truth is if you had started exercising and eating not shit food, you would have increased your testosterone and felt totally normal as a man.

How do you feel knowing you now have a much higher statistical risk of contracting HIV and other STIs than regular faggots?

That is not true user. Transgenders are not a hormone problem. It is an early childhood condition caused primarily by Boomers like Skippy Podesta.

The cycle of abuse can either be continued or people can choose to live in a non sexually annihilated way.
If you are abused and end up being gay or trans that means the abuser won and you lost.

If you're gonna post that make it the one with the pics.

Sup, I’m having an issue with my ovarian cell cultures, can’t quite get them to take. I’m using collagenase and incubating in a hot water bath for about 1.5 hrs then after processing I plate in a T25 I’m using a combination (50/50) of RPMI and MEM w/PR. Some of the cells attach but stop growing at about 72 hrs. Ideas? Thanks

If you want to be.

this

>If you are abused and end up being gay or trans that means the abuser won and you lost.

I'm going to disagree here. The abuser wants the victim to be a pedocriminal as well. The repression of sexuality is what would be the likely cause of the abuser winning. The most terrifying thing to a pedocriminal is anything which might out them as a pedocriminal. That is why the Church and protestants hate the LGBTQ so much.

Why did you think that mutilating yourself was the answer?

Doesn’t really worry me much because I’m always safe.

When did you stop taking meds?

Gay and trans people are so so so much more likely to become pedocriminals.

Also why do you think "repression of sexuality" is such a bad thing?

Hypersexualization is what is fucking all you retards over. Please just be a man and stand up to your trauma for real.

GO GET STRONG AND SMART AND QCCEPT YOUR BIOLOGY AND JUST BE WHAT YOU ACTUALLY CAN FUNCTION AS IN SOCIETY. A MAN IS ALL YOU CAN BE IF YOU HAVE MALE GENES.

You cannot reproduce
You cannot feel normal chemically bonded love.
You cannot join the military
You cannot feel the triumph of becoming yourself

Your abuser won.

Are you saying that the only thing that causes the problem is childhood abuse? Or that it is just one possible cause? I'm not sure what Skippy Podesta is supposed to mean, Google doesn't give any helpful results.

You are a man!! a male.

You will never be a woman

These child abusers aren't just trying to get off sexually or from the drugs inside your body.

What they really want is the complete fragmentation of your innocence.

Stop letting it work and be a human being.

You cut your dick off?Therefore you are officially an IT.

Can you bear children? Then you aren’t a lady. You are and will always be a man no matter how much you mutilate yourself

"Woman" is an adult female, not a man dressing with feminine clothes and taking hormones.

No sane person will ever accept you as a woman, even if they pretend they do just to don't be called bigots

So you have a mental illness and instead of taking testosterone you decide to take hormones not designed for your biological gender?

Shocker

When do you die

To be fair, there are infertile women. Everything else you said is accurate though.

Hahahahahahahahahahhaha

Do you realize no one cares that your sexuality is the most important thing in your life? why not keep it to yourself? Spouting off only hurts your cause.

>woman

So you're a dude?

Skippy is a pedo according to wikileaks. While I cannot say it is the only cause, based on the trans people I have met, it is the common background. Often the dress up their victims as girls so it isn't gay. Like that makes a difference when you're molesting kids...wtf. Because this happens quite young, it often is in the unconscious mind and they don't know why they are transgender. Eventually they remember or go to therapy like EMDR treatment.

blessed

>mental illness thread

Transgender here also 4 months on hormones who recognizes he is biologically male and wouldn't dress and won't present as a woman unless I pass. Taking hormones because there is no other scientific way to get rid of my dysphoria and I want to move on with my life and focus on things that matter.

Am I just as bad as the other transgenders or will you kill me along with them? If no would it depend more on how well I pass or attractive I would be or is that all null?

This so true. I don't go around telling everyone I torture women for sexual release. Keepcthat shit to yourself.

>Skippy is a pedo according to wikileaks.
I see, thanks for the explanation.

While it might be a possible cause, I can't say that I find it likely to be one as common as you think it might be. I've often seen reports about people even outside of the US who apparently have shown the behaviour of the opposite gender at a very early age.
Many people with GID also seem to be diagnosed with autism. This might very well be relevant to researching cause and eventually cure of it.
Of course, this won't happen because that would be politically incorrect.

Fpbp