RUSSIANS delivered a crushing 4-0 defeat to Team USA

Nasty manipulative politics against Russia backfired at the US.
Russian men’s hockey squad trounces US 4-0 in Pyeongchang
The Russian men’s hockey team, which is competing under a neutral flag at the Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, delivered a crushing 4-0 defeat to Team USA.
The Olympic Athletes from Russia took the lead in the middle of the opening period at the Gangneung Hockey Centre,
with Nikolay Prokhorkin beating US goalie Ryan Zapolski.
Prokhorkin then struck again to make it 2-0 for the Red Machine early in the second 20 minutes.

The American side played rough on the night, and there were a lot of scuffles during the match.
“There were moments when we tried to calm the guys down,” Russian coach Oleg Znarok said.
“We didn’t fall for provocations. Our opponents were, probably, tasked with attacking our leaders when they hit [Pavel] Datsyuk and Kovalchuk.”
rt.com/sport/419111-russia-us-hockey-olympics/

THAT'S HOW KARMA WORKS MY FRIENDS.
BRAVO TEAM RUSSIA! BRAVO RED MACHINE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?timdisingenuouse_continue=24&v=0l20Pac9YWM
youtube.com/watch?v=F86LW0udkVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice, they can win a medal that won’t even count towards the Soviet count. Not to mention USA is way ahead of them in medal count for this olympics, the next one, and every one before it kek

Sport between men and competitive nature is normal amongst men who aren't low testosterone. Visible tension or anger in physical sport is normal as it is one of the last mediums available where physical prowess means something; it taps into more primitive warrior-type complexes.

The only ones that would try and spin that into something politically charged are low T betas that never played a sport and are better suited sitting at a desk.

>hockey
lol good thing no one cares

Medal counts aside, that is not the point here.
The point here is the beauty of the high score defeat.
Hockey that was so important for Americans to win and yet they got whipped 4:0, to a fucking humiliating 4:0

I'M LMAO thinking how humiliating, devastated and angry Americans must be right now,
and the best thing is that they have nobody to whine and bitch to about Russians "interfering" with their hockey game. kek
I LOVE situations like this where Karma is so generous and kicks in the teeth nasty dishonest bullies.

I didn't expected different response from a loser who got whipped so badly by TEAM RUSSIA.
KEK

Zero NHL players in the Olympics this year because Bettman banned them from going. Majority American hockey players play in the NHL, and majority of Russian players play in the KHL. It’s Russia vs Sweden or Canada

nice english, igor

I mean its what we would expect. the NHL has no players on the US Olympic Hockey team.

It's basically the Russian A Team vs. the benchwarmers.

Not sure why people expected the US to do well in hockey.

stop crying cry bitch

Because they banned Russia. We are the Soviets now.

No NHL players so nobody cares who wins in hockey this year. It’s not best on best. Russia should win do to the fact they have the KHL players there. Anything but gold for Russia this year should be considered an utter failure on their part. Pressure is all on the.

>cry bitch
lol fucking tard

All eyes were on Saturday’s encounter on the South Korean ice due to the current tensions in Russian-American relations.Last October,
Russian President Vladimir Putin said that Moscow was in possession of information that the US was pressuring the International Olympic Committee (IOC)
through its sponsors to see Russia excluded from the Pyeongchang Games.
“We aren’t simply guessing about this, we know about it,” Putin said.

I live in Florida, half the country lives where it doesn’t even snow, I’m not sure I know a single person who cares about Olympic hockey. This year the focus was on Shaun White and the skater Asian

if it doesn't involve big niggers in tights slapping each others asses we don't care

desperate humiliated burger full of violent rage, typical burger reactions.
LMAO

They hacked the score board, invade NOWWWWWW

peachcan trump, instate Hitlery

Video?

This guy really thinks hockey is popular here, let alone Olympic hockey... must suck living in a country where snow and ice dictate your countries top sports

Winning russia is going to feel so good this year

posting from italia

way to go Russia, love from ex-patriot America

we beat them too, amerimutts are ez

pol should have olympic flag

>karma
What did he mean by this? Is this karma for winning the cold war?

THIS.

Also OP is a massive faggot for omitting this or a retard for not knowing this.

“the Soviet count” neo-con Jew detected

Leave Russia to me
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ydbATVriqA

We're too busy celebrating the death of 200 of your mercs lol

>The American side played rough on the night, and there were a lot of scuffles during the match.
>“There were moments when we tried to calm the guys down,” Russian coach Oleg Znarok said.
>“We didn’t fall for provocations. Our opponents were, probably, tasked with attacking our leaders when they hit [Pavel] Datsyuk and Kovalchuk.”
Even at the Winter Olympics barbarian agressive spirit of Americans was alive.
They don't understand that Olympics should have spirit of a friendly peaceful competition.
What a disgrace to the human race to behave so violently at the Olympics.
How sad.

even niggers making fun of leafs. kek
youtube.com/watch?timdisingenuouse_continue=24&v=0l20Pac9YWM

RED MACHINE
Bravo!

You just samefagged your own OP? Jesus Christ the absolute state of russians, hopefully you’ll get a few months of sunlight this year on that pale skin

200 dead Russians lol jet shot down pilot killed lol

We will nuke Moscow

>meme flag
>based black man meme
so much cringe

Nhl players weren't allowed. So it doesn't count.

burger idiot tell me what's wrong with posting link to my previous post in order to provide quote reference.
you are reacting like typical homosexual bitch snowflake getting triggered by some stupid internet "rules"
how fat are you?

200 dead Russian mercs

better make more popcorns to watch killings in your own country. LOL

Have your hockey game win. We will continue to destroy you on the Battlefield. 200 dead Russians lol

Everybody remembers what Americans did in Vietnam.
pic related
We have pictures to prove it.
They are not much different from today's ISIS actually.

I am waiting when will it finally flip to 4 digits

Athletic competition is unrelated to politics. Bad bait. Sage.

This.

Really looking forward to the games against countries that brought actual serious teams.

or what the soulless cowards did to civilians in Japan

Don't pretend that you are not aware about the dirty political games played by Americans before the 2018 Winter Olympic games started in South Korea.
read this,and stop acting stupid.

>I am waiting when will it finally flip to 4 digits
they will be Americans on American actuality. LMAO

Let me clarify.
Two teams competing in a game of ice hockey isn't related to politics. It's athletics. The best team won.

And bad bait, sage, whatever.

Does your propaganda tell you all Americans are fat? Lol does your propaganda also forget to tell you your average Russian is dirt poor compared to Americans and then blame it on SANCTIONS instead of the fact Russians are unskilled and drunks. Your largest export is timber you caveman.

rajani hackers!

Also, since you seem so bent on highlighting the politics of the Olympics, where is this proof of american treachery? Show me what it was the americans did to try and get the russians barred, or whatever you're going on about.

Russian hackers hacked the scoreboard.

LOSER GOT TRIGGERED.
LOL how pathetic, you don't even know how to lose a game with class.

go and eat big bag of burgers to heal your sorrow kek

There is no proof, it’s just Russians complaining about their shortcomings and blaming it on the US. They’re like the niggers of global society.

>Your largest export is timber you caveman.
AND THIS. lmao

BWAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

Nigger please

Lol what. Do Russians really not get any western news? Space X just launched an American electric car on the the most powerful rocket in the world last week and brought both the boosters back to earth, something Russia won’t be able to do for the next 50 years.

>be communists
>get caught doping
>we wuz good bois, dindu nuffin
>play under Olympic flag
>beat college scubs
Kek

Why resort to name calling? Are you incapable of rebutting my point?

>Your largest export is timber you caveman.
And your largest export is death and misery around the World,especially to the civilians.
see images attached in here,

Who gives a shit about hockey?

>inb4 assmad leafs and nordic/baltic trash

This lol

If NHL players went Russia would get trashed

I love this ball

Olympic bantz is the same type of bantz as niggers saying "muh dick!" Show your true flag, memecunt.

>If
If
If If If
stop 'Ifing' deal with reality of American humiliation 4:0
KEK 4:0

america has the most powerful rocket in the world you shit

you are panicking,stop panicking
youtube.com/watch?v=F86LW0udkVY

Yeah, but do americans have T-I-G-E-R-S?