Le black science man just destroyed the 2nd amendment forever

Le black science man just destroyed the 2nd amendment forever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3f8VmJRuBFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Evidence collected over many years, obtained from many locations, indicates that niggers have a subhuman IQ and are incapable of living peacefully with other humans.

ye I saw this on and immediately thought "oh how fedorable"
>implying that le black science man isn't an outlier

his not wrong

I bet if Neil was at that school, his super science powers wouldn't have done him any good either.

So powerful

How insulting
I'm not religious but this is just nasty

deep

Bitch about guns, yet don't offer any solutions.

Just like BLM. Bitch that whites are racist, but don't offer any solutions.

The left is retarded.

t. boomer

Nobody really thinks prayers work like that, they are just a way to deal with the sadness brought by crisis afterwards. When you are face to face with danger you run or fight, don't pray. It comes afterwards.

Why would there even be a teaching about afterlife anyways if God could just give people boons and protecton in this life?

>How to spew words but not actually say anything

Pray that the steroids will finish off this idiot soon

I'll just leave this here...

b-b-b-but i thought the magical jew will save me from harm!?!?!?

>mass murder
>many dead were probably religious
>lets use this to insult religion

Completely agree with him but saying that when there is a tragedy is maximum fedora. Not gonna chastise people for trying to show compassion

I fucking love SCIENCE! I bet the power of science could stop those bullets! Science can do anything. Hehe, I noticed in your movie that you got the stars all wrong for the northern hemisphere, pleb. It's the wrong time of year for casiopea to appear so high in the night sky. Heh, another win for black science man. Better luck next time.

Oh hey, I noticed that your plot requires that two geostationary satellites be within a few thousand feet of one another. In reality, they're often hundreds, if not thousands, of miles apart. Heh, your movie was entertaining and all, but it doesn't hold up to SCIENCE. Good luck explaining how your wormhole theory makes sense, I studied at Texas Tech, so I know the gravitational effects required to achieve a rift in spacetime itself would tear any spacecraft apart. Not to mention a human body. Checkmate, you science illiterate morons.

Hah, it's all in good fun though. I know movies rely on plot devices. But I can't resist seizing on an opportunity to educate people about science. That's why I hosted the 2012 version of Cosmos, where I inexplicably attributed astronomical knowledge to some random egyptian queen, who I represented as a black woman. We worked really hard to find examples of nonwhite non-male people who we could represent as instrumental in the scientific understanding of physics. Heh, and don't fall for stupid religious dogma - we showed how they'd burn scientists at the stake for being too sciency. SCIENCE!

Water is comprised of 2 Hydrogen molecules and 1 Oxygen molecule.

Am I doing it right?

God was killed with a gun

STFU nigger and go rob someone again so you can get shot.

Water is 2 oxygen and 1 hydrogen you complete fucking imbecile.

Prayers have actually prevented 100s of shootings, we not praying enough to stop them all.
Before anyone goes full retard damage monster, kys.

Holy fuck phone autocorrected to molecule. I deserve what I am going to receive.

Wow black science man is so smart and inspirational. How did he think of this tweet?

>H2O

It's alright. You know it was a mistake, that's the first step to recovery.

>a fucking leaf

Not really. Does he not know about natural resources?

Suddenly I don't feel so retarded

Of course he doesn't.

>anti-theists talking about religions they hardly understand

>Leaf education

Evidence shows being a dumb nigger on twitter solves the mass violence brought on by living in a diverse shithole full of atomised and deracinated people living off a diet of Big Macs and SSRIs.

maybe if guns were allowed in schools, the kids could protect themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=3f8VmJRuBFY

This guy is legitimately low IQ. I would be very ashamed to like a post by this guy.

can't even take this as bait. you are legitimately retarded.

BUT IT IS THE BEST AND ONLY RESPONSE TO ISLAMIC TERRORISM. ESPECIALLY WHEN IT KILLS OUR CHILDREN

this guy understands nature's laws

3/5th American

>stop thinking things and you want get into conflict
based negrologist

>evidence collected over many years, obtained from many locations, indicates that the power of affirmative action is insufficient to stop niggers from asking for gibs

Nobody understands religion, it slithers away from any clear elucidation and finds refuge in vague platitudes and "spirituality"

What kind of actual massive fucking cunt do you have to be where this is your contribution on a fucking school shooting where seventeen fucking people died.

did this guy do anything special or is his only claim to fame being a black scientist?

a bit like that midget bogues making it to the NBA

Holy fuck leaf.

I've noticed this trend that smart people tend to not be retard gun-owner redneck faggots. Just some anecdotal evidence, it's almost like they enjoy productive activities like reading and improving their environment over WHOA IT WENT BOOM HOWDY DOO YEE HAW

>fucking water, how does it work

>be liberal
>promote open borders and your own genocide
so smart

That isn't true, however, as basically all of them have defined doctrine. Hardest to define is likely Zen Buddhism but even that has a basic understanding to itself.

>Just some anecdotal evidence
Thanks, into the trash it goes

Never forget, the people telling you that you don't need guns and that you're evil, did this.

BASED

>Just some anecdotal evidence
Now for some SCIENCE.

Evidence collected over many years, obtained from many locations, indicates that the power of being a faggot on twitter is insufficient to infringe second amendment rights

Just like I told my kike sociology professor, if the Zogbots have laser pistols, I'd like to have laser pistols as well.

No. He's effectively done nothing of note and has built a lucrative career of the back of plagiarizing other people and being a black with an IQ over 90.

KYS

God isn't a vending machine you stupid nigger

Such a tragedy, fucking FBI murdering shits

Of course it would be the leaf with the retarded IQ.
You're aware that H2O is water and H2O2 is Hydrogen Peroxide, right?
Digits after letters, leaf.

don't worry, someday your boyfriend will come back, wagging his tail behind him. Just remember to keep the Alpo on hand.

If the tribe around the mountain has iron tipped spears, why the christ fuck would you want to cuck yourself into only being able to have stone tipped spears?
This makes no sense strategically and only a woman or a domesticated shell of a man with no testosterone would make a decision like that.

Still waiting for the mass shooting stopped by virtue signaling. Bullets have a demonstable and repeatable capacity to end violent incidents that social justice cannot boast, so I say stick with the reality-based solutions.

the pocket bible in my pocket protected me from a gun shot before. So did my giant Jesus saves belt buckle.

But no one does chalk outlines in real life, trhat's just movie/tv show bullshit. Chalk would contaminate the scene.

They just take pictures of the unlucky fucks.

Home Alone: Wild Safari

First of all he is assuming people are always honest with their enemies and rivals about everything; "believed different things to be true"

Which is more likely, literal kangs being full on retarded or acting under a false pretext justifying their actions?

You are perfectly capable of being in agreement about general state of reality yet willing to go to war because your interests are in a conflict

Not really no. Prayers also do not stop trucks from plowing into markets. Prayers do not stop bombs from blowing up at Ariana Grande concerts.

Mental illness is what kills people, not the tool used.

#prayfornice

#JeSuisEpose

I'm not even sure if this guy's retarded or covering a fellow Canadian.

Those smart people also end up with broken house windows and their precious China stolen, along with a dead child. All because they didn't have at least a pistol to ward off the criminal.

Wouldn't that utterly wreck the relentless #PrayForVictims tweeting instead?

So don’t bow ties. The point is null.

Leaf education

>gun ownership has gone down dramatically
>gun crime still fluctuating
>people spend the time attacking both gun ownership and prayer

Your point is...

>scientifically disproving prayer
is he retarded?

Reminder

Black Sciene Guy is only in the media spotlight because he was the gay twink lover of Carl Sagan, a Jewish pervert homosexual.

This, guns are banned in France, yet the muslim guy with his truck of peace managed to slaughter 86 innocents in the name of islam, that's more than the vegas shooter managed with dozens of automatic weapons and thousands of rounds.

Really gets the noggin joggin'

He's absolutely right, America needs to change its laws regarding guns. Civilians should never be able to buy military rifles. At the very fucking least, make 30 bullet clips illegal and reduce them to single shot only. Nobody besides the military should own an assault rifle 15.

>If prayer did anything they'd still be alive.

how culturally insensitive of you

Why does every single tweet from this dude sounds straight from /r/imverysmart?

kek

When you really want to kill people you will always find a way.

Google Walter Seifert, absolute madman in 1960s West Germany who committed school massacre killing 10 (also offed himself with poison) and wounding 22 by using homemade flamethrower and lance.

redneck, retard Obama

>black "science" man

too deep for me

STEROIDS dont kill anyone poofta

There's absolutely no way of testing the effectiveness of prayer (other than by personal faith) given that the definition of prayer (correctly) also requires faith which is not something that can be tested scientifically.

2OH is not Hydrogen peroxide ma dude, you need anotha Hydrogen to make it H2O2

you might want to spell check your posts before posting them sir

I remember when the WH said they'd arrest anyone posting this image without their permission.
Fun times.

How did he control for the possibility of counter-prayer?