Press F to pay respects

Press F to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/08/07/risa-taneda-will-not-voice-erina-in-shokugeki-no-soma-3rd-season
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off, Sup Forums.

F

We will miss Taneda

What happened?

Erina died in the latest chapter from the manga ;_;

She was recasted moving forward.

Thank god this is not a LN trash.

Why? I thought she got better.

F

>watching anime with the sound on

Unknown. S3 is only two months away, so she might have not made it back in time before the S3 cast was finalized.

>Not faping to Tanedas sexual, seducing voice
fag

She's lucky she doesn't have to be part of this series' descent into shit. I wish more of the VAs were as lucky as her.

Fuck off

Taneda's voice was Erina

Congratulations to the new mother.

desu it's the only way I can even get off anymore

>We

Who's the lucky man that fucked Risa's succulent pussy?

F

Plus, I figure they've already changed the casting once, so might as well stick with it. A shame, but that's how it is.

Me

>tfw you'll never get Risa to say "iie senapai" as she chokes on your dick
why live

>senapai

Because I'm about to murder that pussy

But she's going to voice Erina in season 3

Confirmed she isn't gonna be in S3

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/08/07/risa-taneda-will-not-voice-erina-in-shokugeki-no-soma-3rd-season

>risa-taneda-will-not-voice-erina-in-shokugeki-no-soma-3rd-season
Are you niggering me

The staff should have just used both VAs: the new one for usual scenes and Taneda for cute ones

no pls

So what thieving cat stole her role?

You can read the thread, user. It'll be okay, I promise.

This is not fucking daijoubu

Hey Royal. If you're stalking this thread, elaborate how upset are you that Risa backed out of voicing Erina for S3

Damn, Erina looks so fine in that gown

>Taneda will not be voicing the final defrosting

Yup she's dead.

Is losing Taneda really that big a deal? Erina looks like the typical tsundere ojou that anyone could play.

I cant imagine someone else voicing Himeragi.

I'm depressed :(

F

i never asked for this

F

This is what happens when you use a monkey paw to wish for a S3 of anime

>replaced in FGO
>surprised she's replaced in other works

it's what happens when you decide to have a baby

I never was 100% set on Taneda as Erina, and I can see someone else potentially doing a better job

Her talent agency and the staff don't think it's good for her to do a full length TV series again just yet. She needs more time to fully recover or else her throat problem might regress

Yes. Erina is dead to me now.

I guess that you haven't seen the anime?

He got too depressed to finish translating 226

Anime is not saved

Is that true? If so then I don't blame him. I literally got ill willed from being overly excited knowing that Risa returned and there was confirmation that she'll voice Erina for S3, then apparently her company decided it's best for her to not voice Erina after all since it might be too much for her and regress her voice which is bullshit. It hit me so very hard, all my emotions bundled up all at once in which it had me catch a heavy fever from too much stress.

I remember Hisako Kanemoto replaced her in the Jump festival or something. Anyone got a clip on how good/bad she fits Taneda's Erina?

Here's the synopsis. She perfectly matches Risa's normal Erina voice but cannot perfectly match Risa's signature higher pitch moan which is what Risa makes when she goes full dere.

If you wanna hear Kanemoto's impression as Erina then google and search for OVA 3

I also forgot to mention that Kanemoto's moan sounds a bit rachet compared to Risa's

>Kanemoto's moan sounds a bit rachet compared to Risa's
That's my only issue with Kanemoto. She or no one else can pull off Risa's moan like no other which really highlights Erina's character and dere portion

>No Taneda
Dropped