>Sargon literally running away from enoch
youtube.com/watch?v=y6PVuYI9HGI

>Halsey Vs. Mike Enoch
youtube.com/watch?v=rzE9vfiLU9Q

>Richard Spencer vs. Mike Tokes
youtube.com/watch?v=7qfGfCnvO3U

>JF analyzes the Sargon vs. Anglin debate
youtube.com/watch?v=Drr_SB_Ikck

>David Shitrat talks about how blacks are dumb and violent, because they eat paint chips from the wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1LOzdBt1nI

>Tariq Nasheed vs. Jared Taylor
youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA

>JF video on how Peterson refuses to talk about the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU

>Sargon nigger spergout
youtube.com/watch?v=HfFai-0hqH0

Old Links pastebin.com/H1cExJ1a

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/23FnhrdLL1g
youtube.com/watch?v=hVOXv_LQemU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aqua

*gives u free education*

THREADLY REMINDER THAT AQUA IS SHIT

god i fucking hate bakedalaska

>Dawson vs. fucking Density
The levels of absolute fucking demolition. This needs to happen. Meme it, lads.

He is the voice of the internet though, you must admit.

His mods are faggots, but he's ok I guess.

Wait, isn't baked alaska an ex SJW like Ian miles chong? He worked at buzzfeed, no?

Baked got fired from buzzfeed for being too right leaning, right?

this
dawkson doesn't stand a chance against the deathstiny death machine

>Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS, Lauren Southern, Nicholas J. Fuentes, Mr. Metokur, Roaming Milenial, in debates
>on one occasion destroyed those last five ALL AT THE SAME TIME
>easily took on and REKT both JF & Alt-Hype at the same time
>Blaire White is scared of him
>Mr Metokur is scared of him
>Braving Ruin is scared of him & chickens out of debating him
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply using the socratic method, the most basic logic people have had 2400 years to adapt to
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking them what it would take for them to stop believing their points of view and watch them flounder around
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit taken out of context or made up on some kids blog
>only recourse the alt-right has is ad hominems and strawmen
>has already passed on his genes (2 kids)

It's fucking over, lads. He's too strong. We stand no chance.

destiny will no longer debate the alt right or he'll get banned from his only source of income

It already happened though
youtu.be/23FnhrdLL1g

Man I can't wait for Dawson to be on. it's good to finally have someones opposed to white nationalism that also is a respectable person

it's already happened...

Yes
He is a filthy kike that cashed on being anti-sjw feminist, and now is cashing with bloodsports, he is also an awful moderator
(you)

dawson is already dead? rip

He got banned from twitter. Will him being banned from twitter set up red flags for twitch mods to look into his history and try to find out why he was banned?

Him being banned from twitter might actually cause him to get banned from twitch, as well.

baked got fired for cultural approbation. I paraphrase here: Justin Bieber is my spirit animal.

meme flag. aqua spammer. why shall I listen to anything you have to say?

Thought so. I heard it somewhere, and I didn't remember where exactly, I think I heard it in passing.

F-fuck l-lads. H-how is this manlet better than /ourmanlet/? We're getting killed by a frogfucker. How do we overcome the odds and beat these fucks?? They're too strong for us

Baked is a fucking faggot. His whole "career" is one big kekistan cringe compilation.

posting before that kekistan faggot can. ignore memeflag shills

>Him being banned from twitter might actually cause him to get banned from twitch
it actually decreases his chance to be banned from twitch because of the way the new twitch TOS works

posting before that kekistan faggot can. ignore memeflag shills

That’s ridiculous, but I won’t stop you from mental fapping to it.

>justin bieber is my spirit animal

I said that out loud and then felt a sudden urge to hang myself from a fucking ceiling fan.

The new TOS works retroactively, and there's plenty of proof of shit he's done that they can pin his head to the wall on.

lads will you accept me as an immigrant if I moved to America

Send to Vee

Andrew Anglin:
Sieg Heil. Don Sargonne. I need a man who has powerful Youtube channel. I need a million tasers in. I need, Don Sargonne, those anti-feminist subscribers that you carry in your pocket, like so many

shekels.

exactly

Send to Sargon

Because I'm not autistic enough like swede bro but I can post screenshots from twitter as soon as something starts going on and create threads
Also because Aqua is best girl
Baked also used to work with Milo but got fired because of him being to (((right-wing)))

Stepfather Sargon told me irish aren't huwhite, so no.

This will be Mainstream (((Alt-Right))) by 2019.

TICK
TOCK
TINY
2 DAYS
I GOT ALL THE CLIPS READY FOR THEM TWITCH MODS AND THE (((PRESS)))

yeah but its harder to look for the evidence now that you'd have to go through archives and shit
and as long as he stays off twitter then his chances of getting banned is lowered
it's a silver lining for him

Calling Justin Bieber "his spirit animal" is a much greater sin than the Indian cultural appropriation itself. Blasphemy. Btw since you are a German I'll ask who is Anabel Scunke

Lads, how is this conspiracy theorist, literal faggot killing us? We need a miracle, he's too smart!! How can we refute his points? They're too scientifically backed?? Academics bls respond

stop the chinese cartoons please

but he did lose the debate with foreign policy guy doe

all the clips are saved and are ready to be shared paypig
2 DAYS

damn altright comics are even more autistic than leftie comics

Wait is that true?

Baked gets shit on by us for being ex left wing and having faggot mods who ban anyone / being a shitty moderator

Baked also gets shit on by leftists for giving us a platform and for teaming up with milo.

Jesus christ, I'm not much of a baked fan but can we give the man a fucking break?

>mfw the salt right can't beat BASED liberalists in the halls of debate so they resort to smear tactics via /cow/ and /ibs/

Why is the salt right so weak bros?

just because you're white doesn't mean you're white

Dude, there are fucktons of people out there with all the archives and data already compiled on all the shit Destiny has pulled. Archives from twitch, youtube, twitter, reddit, etc.

why are gypsies so disgusting?

CARLO SARGONNE

What is the interests for my family?

ANDREW ANGLIN

I have plenty of Alt Faggot spergs on Twitter but thanks for spreading them too my dude.

Stop RP'ing please. It's fucking autistic.

WTF guys, in less than a few months, local frogfucker JF & retard Andy Racewarski have dethroned us in the online political debate sphere. How do we get back on top without Destiny losing his career? I have to be blunt here lads, we're losing in terms of arguments, popularity, and even meme production. How do we recover from this??

>clips
what are you talking about?
I'm talking about twitter
this doesn't change the fact that getting banned from twitter decreases his chance to get banned from twitch

>look like south slavic working man
>fetishes and voice of a degenerate western soychild
How come?

Does anyone else hate this guy?

Greg Johnson is gay too? Why are all high iq faggots /ourguys/? He's completely in the right there too, fuccboi.

The Last Hope for the White Race.

Only in the sense of the opportunity cost of the things he might've said over the past few weeks had his twitter still been around.

He's toast

Mike Enoch confirmed for being a Russian hacker.

youtube.com/watch?v=hVOXv_LQemU

ignore the kekistan memeflag tiny shill. He's been at it for over a month.

Oh fuck lads, Ryan Dawson is coming out. Destiny needs to prevent this otherwise we're FUCKED

>Only in the sense of the opportunity cost of the things he might've said over the past few weeks had his twitter still been around.
yeah that's all I meant

who? also checked

shut up """"based"""" alaska

you're our punching bag

Alt Hype is gay?

that explains everything

Im the one that mentioned the possibility that his twitter being banned could be used to ban him from twitch, but
>this doesn't change the fact that getting banned from twitter decreases his chance to get banned from twitch

how the fuck does that happen? wanna explain logically? what, do you think that it lowers his chance because twitch moderation won't be able to find his tweets and thus will be unable to determine if he's "toxic"? I hate to break the fucking news to you but we all have fucking archives. you're retarded.

Im not saying mark my fucking words or that it's a definite, but the possibility exists. that's the entire point of my post. theres no need to argue about stupid irrelevant shit like this

Liberalist political system... The destoryer of all quality men in a civilisation.

>t. baked tel aviv
He is copying people and following the trail of shekels.
No
Who? I remenber watching one of his videos but just quitting for being a faggot
I hate people who unironically uses the same avatar in a video but changes the expression as the video go on
Just imagine Jim placing a "XD" on his metokur avatar as he chuckles
Pic related, even Styx hates Vee

the era of ecelebs

He's saying it decreases the probably from 95% to 90% chance of ban. Either way, still overwhelmingly likely to be banhammered

Enjoy your homo movement.

Oh yeah no, trust me, I know he's an unoriginal faggot. I was banned multiple times in his chat.

there's nothing wrong with closeted homosexuality

*ruins ur career*

Dawgs, WTF do we do??

How? He's great genetic material, the ethno-state should pair him off with a glorious huwite woman and force him to make babies even against his will.
CARLO SARGONNE

And what is the interest for the SJW Family?

ANDREW ANGLIN (to Vee)

My compliments.

(then to Don Sargonne)

I'll take care of the SJW's, outta my share.

Yeah, I know. It's only a matter of time before twitch bans him for the bantz he's been involved in on twitter.

Destinyfags just don't want to consider the possibility because then they won't be able to play vidya with his grating fucking "my dude" voice in the background.

Ok Sven

let me break it down for you
it's more difficult to get evidence from tweets now
he also can't tweet anything new that would get him into more trouble
yeah I'm not saying this is going to save his ass or have much of an impact

Make the closet great again!

I keep asking then tiny shills what they're going to do after shortstack is gone off the internet. No response.

You know I always thought it would made sense that if you were trying to redpill normies on WN and RR you would stream on the biggest channel.

But what do I know? The Salt Right works in mysterious ways.

So what happens now? Sargon completely lost his mind in that last debate on JF's channel. I've never seen a BTFOing like that before. Faulk completely curbstomped him.

Destiny would likely make a hitbox account and use steamlabs for donations.

Wrong. Just wrong. You can email twitch mods. It's easy. You're delusional m8. Some of them also have discords.

No one with a kekistani flag has the right to ridicule other people's movements. As for Fuentes and his cult of teenagers. Enjoy your cuckstian universalist multi-racial worldview as you attempt to seek wisdom in the jibber jabber of the Jews whose intellectual output destroyed the classical era and plunged Europe in a dark age with many previously white areas falling and getting racially polluted because of christian pacifistic faggotry and meekness.

wtf is this bullshit?

FUCK FUCK FUCK we're fucked my dudes. How can we get back in the game dawgs?? And don't tell me to kill myself cause I know that wouldn't do anything >:'(

JF wants cash. And yeah, it's stupid to have it on his channel.

This "saltright" / "saltleft" shit is kinda cringe. Just saying. Not trying to shill or anything. I just legit think it's cringe. Just a bit.

Can we get a higher quality horseshoe flag? I'm loving it.

could he be the one we have been waiting for?