So why when a mass shooting happens,the left calls for gun control...

So why when a mass shooting happens,the left calls for gun control,ban all guns etc but when a terrorist attack happens they dont call for banning immigration and muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2018/jan/03/ancient-dna-reveals-previously-unknown-group-of-native-americans-ancient-beringians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because most of the time they're not immigrants lmao

Because that doesn't destroy Western Society

Because we strive for a browner less conservative america. There for it would not be in our best interest to prevent brown people from killing evil white people. Do you understand where I'm coming from user? Further more guns are seen as an integral part of American culture and its been our goal for quite some time to erase such culture.

Because mass shootings happen every fucking day whereas terrorist attacks rarely ever happen

Nice LARP

Because it's not about stopping crime. It's about undermining the native population.

>native population
I didn't realize Indians were a target of terrorists OR mass shooters

>cherrypicking this hard

indians werent the native they raped the previous one too

>Guns = self sufficiency (which democrats hate)
>Immigrants = govt dependency (which democrats depend on)

It's a very simple formula

> ignoring evidence contrary to my worldveiw
checkmate you faggot

What a fucking retard

Hey dumbass. Which ancient tribe of humans lived on North America before Indians showed up?

You can cherrypick all you like, it doesn't change the fact that most school shooters are white men

Because the left are hypocrites.

beringians and wash your mouth scum
theguardian.com/science/2018/jan/03/ancient-dna-reveals-previously-unknown-group-of-native-americans-ancient-beringians

>While the ancestors of other Native Americans pushed south into the continent as the ice caps thawed, the ancient Beringians remained in the north until they eventually died out.
Native Americans didn't kill them. They fucking froze to death in Alaska.

Maybe read your own fucking source next time dumbass

Most suicide bombers are islamic middle eastern men, so what?

Most whores are women, what are you going to do about the woman problem?

In a majority "white" country, all the stats should be done predominantly by white people you dumbass... most doctors and killers alike should be "white".

You and overly dumbed down people like you are why this society falls for "truth based lies*" en masse to drive itself into the shitter.

*(ie, 4 men rape a woman, statistically 4/5 people enjoyed the rape, hence truth based lies)

fucking retard i¡ they have the matrilinear dna of beringians and the patrilinear one of the asian invaders it remain to this day ,so obviosly they were raped by them

The "witey shot up da skool" meme is just a response to black guys committing 50% of muder. The difference between those two stats is one of them makes up 13% of the population.

I pose a question to Sup Forums. Would you give up all your guns to get every immigrant out of your Countries?

OR, someone is playing both sides against each other.

is mass shoting a crime in america? if so then whites are the most crime doer in america?
but the statistics, cctv, and prison dweller all other than white man, well mostly
how strange

yeh cause i have none to begin with

None of this is supported by the article you posted. The article states that the two societies were cut off from one another 20,000 years ago.

>truth based lies
Wew lad, what kind of mental gymnastics will you retards come up with next?

Good question, Goy.

>ban assault migrants

They call for immediate actions an a total ban on guns and say that thoughts and prayer are useless. Then when the monthly Islamic terror attack happens they call for peace and understanding and to extend your thoughts and prayers because there's nothing else we can do about it.

Because on one end, Muslims = diversity so that's favorable for their politics meanwhile guns = republicans and NRA so they need to be dissolved as quickly as possible. I'm actually beginning to think that the entire war on guns is just a way of the Democrats waging war against the NRA because the NRA is one of the most powerful lobbying organizations in Washington. They affect actual legislation in DC and I think that makes the Democrats angry, hence all the anti-gun shilling. But my response whenever a liberal says to take away guns is, "ok, have fun ratifying the consitution! i'll be sitting right here with my ar-15 in my lap. :)"

>Because mass shootings happen every fucking day

But that's a lie user. Do you understand why your ideology is dying?