Yahari vol 12

Yahari volume 12 will be released on September 20.
otakomu.jp/archives/583927.html

Does anyone even care about this shit anymore?

Predict first week sales

Season 3 when?

Guess not.

Does that mean i can just read it in english or is it a moonrune publisher?

Also, too late, everyone forgot, you have to do the light novel business fast while everyone is jerking off to their waifu.

We still have daily threads. Just looking at the catalog I see two others besides this one.

I quite liked it back then. Read all the LNs as well. Now i just want it to end.

Is there any LN similar in quality to this crap? All the other ones are quite creepy.

I just wanna see who wins and watch the inevitable shitstorm.

Loner end would seem fitting and would cause a lot of fun here.

If you're looking for a sarcastic MC bantering with a witty girl, Gekkou is the best one.

How many times did WW have to rewrite the ending because editor didn't like it?

Oh boy the shit storm of the year is brewing.
Once those pics come out I guarantee Sup Forums will be unusable for a full week

Has that actually ever been confirmed or is it just speculation?

seems like an interesting one

frankly i just want it to end, he can marry the sister, dont care, just some closure. Does he have any other work besides oregairu?

that was a fun one, read it last year.

Will Haruno win the 8bowl?

About damn time. Bracing for Yukino justice end.

yukinon or death.

There's pic related, written by WW in collaboration with the henneko guy iirc. It's kinda similar to but way shittier.

Imagine if NONE of the girls win and hachiman ends up like a guy with some girls that used to be his friends? The rage would be so tasty

Then he just reminisces at the end and yukinon has that foreshadowed arranged marriage and gets pounded while hachiman cries himself to sleep

Speculation and conspiracies theories, man.

Good Irohasu, everyone!

Hopefully it's the last one.

That would be the second best possible ending, but it'll just be a boring Yukino end instead.

Where is russian Yuibro at

reminder that Yukino is destined to win, and that the yuifags and irohafags tears from r/anime will be so tasty that we'll all literally drown in the sadistic pleasure that we'll derive from them

Hopefully cleaning his room

She is destined to marry Hayato you mean?

Honestly, all the girls are great. Iroha is fun and entertaining, Yui is a clutz but a good person, Yuki is great. The fact they are not retarded kyaa monsters is even better. LN writers should learn from this and make better girls.

Also, i want Hayato to suffer endlessly.

here i am my man
i was about to sleep but now I'm quite literally cumming in my pants

Do you have any other shows you like as much as this one?

Looking good my man

I appreciate your dedication but question your morals

>I appreciate your dedication but question your morals

Damn, sounds like a quote from a philosopher.

"I appreciate your dedication, but question your morals"

Voltaire

That is both the coolest and gayest thing someone ever said to me here

Ill care more when they announce an anime. I cannot into light novels.

You will probably be spoiled if you stay on Sup Forums then.

That's what philosophy is like user. Teaching young boys gymnastics and philosophy is how philosophy started. Now find some young boys!

Holy shit it's happening

What about you? Can I find you?

If Yukino doesn't win, we riot.

Bullshit it is

>whatever happens, we riot
FTFY

>If Yui doesn't win, we riot.
FTFY.

Go to Athens and look for Pythagoras at The Lycee.

P.S. codeword is Socrates

We will... study some... epistemology if you know what i mean...

/thread

>we

omw

Why did Yamaha suddenly go full dere for 8man in vol 7? in all the previous volumes she doesn't really care, but from vol 7 onward she drops her spaghetti every time she sees him for no apparent reason.

100% honestly my true waifu is from another show but there's almost no merch so i buy yahari stuff
also I'm very puritan so i would never actually do dirty or lewd stuff to my true waifu
I'm so happy i thought we would never get a next volume now i feel like i must rub my dickcheese all over Yui's tits as she looks at me with those helpless eyes of a puppy abandoned under the rain to celebrate

>53 votes
>Ebina and imouto 0 votes
Fake news

It's like if black people had an imageboard.

>100% honestly my true waifu is from another show
What the fuck user? I didn't think I could be disappointed in a random loser I don't even know.

You have a cockroach on your foot and a banana peel on your floor.
Clean your room user, clean it up.

>REEEEE CLEAN YOUR ROOM
Makes me laugh every time, whats up with you autists

Nah. This was from last October.

Do it.

My nigga, what the fuck?

but user yahari is literally my second favorite anime
fuck off you tell me to clean it i will make it dirtier

Post dick in pillow? Want to fap to you fucking my waifu.

Don't lie, you actually cleaned it up a bit before taking that pic

Is there an upcoming release this year that'll cause a shitstorm on this board as big as Oregairu Volume 12's will be?

I guess it makes sense that Yui is only the second choice to even daki buying waifufags.
That is her role after all.

This garage isn't over yet? Is this the last volume?

Well, whenever she played house she was always the dog so it makes sense.

So loner end? It gonna piss off the most people.

Dumb frogposter

WHERE MY IROHABROS AT?

IROHA OR DEATH!!!

It would be great if he ends up a loner...

AND THEN A DETECTIVE.

Boom. How is that for a twist?

And the first customer is a certain Hayama Yukino. It would have everything - a melodramatic yet quick witted character, an unhappily married woman, slightly possesive husband that ends up dead...

Hachiman ends up being an overworked cop reminiscing about the past.

Or a fat loser, anyway is good.

fuck off faggot

>Garage
Lol

>garage

Well, there is shipping... maybe the word "dock" would be appropriate here?

It's the only reason I can think of, considering that it was slated for release a few months ago until it was delayed with no fucking word.

Money seems like a more obvious reason. They seem to be milking this shit quite hard.

Wouldn't they rush it if they were money hungry then? Why delay?

Maybe the original material was quite shitty so the editor had a lot of work.

If that's true, the ending would actually be garbage in my opinion because it wouldn't completely be WW's own artistic vision or what he really intended for his story

You call that dirty? Clean your room pussy. If you have the balls you should cum on your daki and post pics.

Right here, brother

His own artistic vision for the story is probably already quite different from what ultimately came out.
Writers change stuff a lot. Not just at the end.

But... how are the odds? Yukino 40%, no girl 40%, Yui 10%, another girl 10%???

It's just people sowing the seeds of discontent so that when their shit girl loses they can blame the editor and pretend Watari was forced to change the ending.

>Weiters change stuff a lot.
Well yeah, obviously, but that post made it seem like it was a forced deviation from the artistic vision by another person for monetary purposes rather than the writer willingly changing said vision himself as time goes on

Honestly, i think no girl is the most realistic one. Or a platonic relationship with yukino that is hinted to develop at college. But i swear, if it ends up with some shitty

>and that is how our youth came to an end...

i will curse him before sleep

Yeah, I also think your first option would make more sense for this series... but the salt will be fucking real. So, I guess WW may go with that platonic relationship you've pointed out.

Capital.

I am glad this will be over and that Yui will get the win she deserves. I hope WW didn't cave in to publisher pressure to make a nice Yukinox8man ending for the Yukinofag manchildren. I wouldn't want him to ruin his story like that. There isn't even mutual love between eachother and one volume isn't enough to establish it. If the cover happens to have Yukino on it that won't have anything to do with the ending.

He's friends with the haganai author so he might just do that.

Haganai's author and everyone involved got so much shit for not having a girl win I doubt the editor would push for it. People are mad at the publishers for that one. I think it will be a mild Yukino end (implied rather than stated) that doesn't blow Iroha or especially Yui the fuck out. Sorta like you feel they still have a chance at the very end.

I am not sure 8man feels romantic love for either of the two main girl and I am 100% certain he feels nothing for Iroha. I don't think it would fit him to choose between Yui and Yukino, he seems more like someone to reject both. We know he avoiding thinking about and ignoring the love triangle as long as possible but promised us an unhappy end.

There is nothing on the publisher's website nor other major book selling sites that carry oregairu. The e-book site s-book.net probably just made a mistake. Looking like false alarm.

>a mild Yukino end (implied rather than stated) that doesn't blow Iroha or especially Yui the fuck out. Sorta like you feel they still have a chance at the very end
The worst possible end.

Yeah but it will be the end. I expect no real closure or hard feelings. Yui losing the Hikki bowl would destroy her and there is no nice way to write her losing and still having her stay in character. Even if she does get rejected I don't think she will actually give up. Yui is actually a very popular heroine relatively. She almost always the highest ranked "2nd heroine" in LN wide character polls and Iroha is by far the highest rated "3rd heroine". It would be in character for Iroha to be okay with it and just drop him.

I am not sure what gets resolved and what doesn't, who 8man dates won't be something definitive. Yukino will tell her family to go fuck themselves, Yui will just be there, and 8man will muse endlessly about the bland end.

That being said I don't want a bad end for the sake of it. Bittersweet fits but not an all out crush 8man end. A loner end he chooses is probably the best end. I always get the impression that sidegirlfags and Irohafags want a bad end since they're pissy that their ship won't happen. It feels like some people just want to punish 8man for not picking their girl or punish YYfags for not agreeing with them.

Poor delinquent trash

You got the webm of this scene where they both go "Huh?" "Huuuh?" at each other?

what nonsense, of course there is way to write Yui losing *and* be in character and losing badly, even foresaking Yukino and Hachiman because it's too painful. She can be crushed. Because that's what really happens. No coddling of the psychological marshmallows is necessary.

Hachiman has been worried about and fascinated with and relating with exactly one girl the whole series. And it isn't Yui.

>what nonsense, of course there is way to write Yui losing *and* be in character and losing badly, even foresaking Yukino and Hachiman because it's too painful
I meant in a way that didn't hurt Yuifags' feelings, blowing her the fuck out would hurt the bland non-offensive end. There isn't a nice way to cut Yui loose. I thought it was clear I meant there is no way that Yui can lose and be okay with it AND still have her be in character.

>She can be crushed.
The publishers are avoiding riots with qa bland end, so I don't think they want to crush one of the most popular heroines in the medium.

My point is that the end will be out of character for everyone because I suspect that WW doesn't get to write the end he wants.

Yui had literally every chance to stomp on Yukino's neck and manipulate Yukino in volume 11 but doesn't, in fact she goes out of her way to lower her chances for Yukino's sake. Things other than Hikki matter to her and Yukino matters more. Yui would never leave Yukino over Hikki.

You still have about a month to keep claiming that.

Explain to me why Yui didn't just take her opportunity in volume 11. An easy victory was right there and she didn't take it.