South Africa = 90s Yugoslavia?

QUICK RUNDOWN: youtube.com/watch?v=hNctnK1LUwQ

HISTORY LESSON: archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica

If you haven't already done so, you need to contact your congressman and get them up to speed on what is happening in South Africa. We also need to put real pressure on @POTUS to intervene in South Africa.

You can donate money to safrpsa.org/ to help white families who have slipped through the cracks in the last 20 years.

Discord link for the Sup Forumsack expeditionary force:

gg/MPnWk2W

gg/MPnWk2W

gg/MPnWk2W

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
samilitaryhistory.org/vol156bb.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_foreign_volunteers
youtube.com/watch?v=hNctnK1LUwQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821558/amp/The-white-ghettos-blight-South-Africa-20-years-fall-apartheid-white-people-live-squalid-camps-falling-poverty.html
rcinet.ca/en/2017/09/20/white-south-africans-denied-refugee-status-in-canada/
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Quick Facts:

>Farm murders *are* a thing and have gotten more organized in recent months with military-grade gear

>In 2017 Farm murders increased 27% whilst the national average increased 1.8%.

>ANC are detaining and blocking journalists from entering the country trying to document it

>There’s a low sense of urgency with a lot of whites that live in gated suburbs in Durban, Cape Town and Johannesburg (especially Anglo saffers)

> There’s a water crisis going on in Cape Town that will lead to a Day Z tier happening within in the next few months when the taps run dry and everyone tries to GTFO

>We’re sitting at around 35% unemployment and our economic growth rate is abysmal for a “developing” country

>3.3 Million South Africans Pay 99% of all Income Tax (Guess who that predominantly is) and 17 million blacks are on grants.

>So when will the race war happen?

When the gibs stop coming. If the black labourer can’t afford his Friday beer or weekly bag of maize then that is when shit starts to hit the fan and the ANC government will try to scapegoat whites.

>So do you have your FAL ready? What about the AWB?

Another thing one must understand is that nobody wants to fight a war unless forced to do so. That's why we cucked out in 1994 because we got a negotiated settlement instead of a Rhodesia tier Bush War and have been playing detente for the last 25 years. The AWB is long dead and never had that much support anyway due to this attitude. Any indication that it is still active is a honeypot. New gun laws have been made which make it illegal to own automatic weapons unless you work with some loopholes. Boer “militias” are small and isolated groups. The Suidlanders are basically just a prepper group, not a militia. Orania is a small town and not some military base. Our police force is undermanned and inefficient as well, also mostly black. The government will half-ass try to “keep the masses under control” when shtf. Some might say on purpose.

>Why don’t white South Africans just leave?

There are 4.5 million people on this ass-end of Africa. FOUR POINT FIVE MILLION. Not just a few thousand stubborn people who can’t be arsed to get plane tickets or overstay their visas. It’s like the entire population of New Zealand. Get it in your head. Not all can afford a plane ticket or even qualify for immigration to first world countries. We do not get the same benefits as migrants from Syria for example as trying to claim refugee status gets us labelled racists and rejected.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

You cannot raft across the Atlantic and trekking through Africa on foot successfully is impossible. We do no have dual citizenship. Besides that, a minority of us can actually still leave, but we have a strong sense of this being OUR country anyway that we built and have resided in for over 350 years. To “just move” when things get tough is just setting our grandchildren up to get cucked in other Marxist shitholes. We have our own culture and we do not wish for it to disappear so pathetically. We make our stand here, the vast majority of us *do not have a choice* due to the barriers previously mentioned. Most are stuck here for better or for worse.

>So you guys are fucked?

No one seems to understand the Afrikaner, our history, culture and mindset. We are brought up from childhood to despise weakness and told that only girls and faggots cry. We are man for man fitter, stronger and more mentally and physically resilient than any other white group of people on the planet. The vast majority of us play rugby and various other types of sport from a very early age. A large number of us, especially those who grew up in rural areas, learn to track, hunt and shoot from early on. We still have an entire generation of military trained white men (it was compulsory for all). Anyone who underestimates Afrikaners in a fight is making a grave mistake. We have been outnumbered 10 to1 in literally every war we have ever fought. If a war breaks out in South Africa, I can assure you that no matter who wins in the end, it will be a mass redpilling of all western countries about their current trajectories and it will be the greatest slaughter of niggers the world will ever see.

>Fuck this shit, how can I help RIGHT NOW?

It would not be the first time. Thousands of foreign volunteers have come to help us in our time of need before. Pic related various memorials we have for them.

samilitaryhistory.org/vol156bb.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_foreign_volunteers

I am not asking *just* for soldier boys, that is only useful once shtf. Women and children will need to be evacuated when shtf to safe zones and will need facilities to use. Instead of waiting for such a clusterfuck to occur, one should be proactive and prepare in advance. You don’t even need to come to South Africa, supporting this humanitarian cause can be done anonymously from the comfort of your room as long as you REALLY know how to work with a computer. Otherwise manpower is what we need and *any* actual skills you bring will be useful, not just shooting. We are looking for those who care and can assist in a Syria/Rwanda style disaster and help with evacuation and construction of facilities, that means getting money, attention, and knowing what we’re doing from an engineering standpoint, not just guns and bullets. This might be your greatest calling Sup Forums, will you do it?

I made a discord to *temporarily* organize anyone who wishes to help in the future or perhaps lend a hand in preparing right now. Join if you wish to help or simply discuss the topic further. I’ll move people to a more secure platform once I’ve filtered out shills and larpers.

Invite Link:

gg/MPnWk2W

gg/MPnWk2W

gg/MPnWk2W

worthy cause, here is a (you)

Black farmers are being killed too.

Stop acting like there's a racial motive.

we didn't have niggers

>there's no racial motive
get that flag off, kike

LOL

Holy fucking shit

I thought the whole white genocide thing was a fucking meme, jesus fucking christ what is going on in africa, what the fuck.

If shit hits the fan in South Africa, I would definitely volunteer to fight for the Afrikaners. I know thousands in the west would volunteer too.

Nice proof, Jew

wtf, this is horrible. I'll gladly be a part of it.

No black servants get killed on white farms. Fuck off kike.

Show flag you literal nigger cattle

Make a real argument with proof instead of relying on flags to make your arguments

Sup Forums has gone to such shit since becoming Sup Forums2.0

>muh old pol
>>there's no racial motive

You are a fucking nigger shill and deserve a whipping

So many doom prophets here, positive people win civil wars, op, start exercising!

have some respect you filthy faggot, this is a South Africa thread, he isnt a fucking nigger, he's n fokken kaffer

Why are you even posting on pol, you have zero allies, you only yourself and God. Improve yourself OP, instead of drowning in victim hood. Be positive, and be brave!

Got to run an errand but have another bump. Save the Saffers!

bump

Fuck off kike.

digits will decide how urgent I consider this happening to be

The kikest flag of all

sounds about right

well shit

SOS
Save Our Saffers

Like it wasn't already obvious

>Get it in your head. Not all can afford a plane ticket or even qualify for immigration to first world countries. We do not get the same benefits as migrants from Syria for example as trying to claim refugee status gets us labelled racists and rejected.

Start begging at embassies, start contacting foreign governments directly.

Russia
America
New Zealand
Australia
Japan

^Realistically the only nations that would or could help as of now.

there could be a 90million whites, you'll still have BILLIONS of blacks flooding your lands for gibs. always.

Organize to LEAVE. Get as many out as you can. As soon as it gets worse, and it will, U.N. will most likely take your governments side, not yours. Get ready for U.N. invasion next.

Pic related, something you can't safely have in SA probably ever again.

You're a lying kike

That might save like a few dozen people, I'd rather focus on saving millions than acting so selfish.

Keep bumping the thread friendo

Delete that picture this instant

Are you fucking retarded memeflag?
The evidence is all over the internet readily available, learn to use a search engine cuck.

Write to trump

Less than 1½ months until Day Zero for Cape Town.

>America
>New Zealand
>Australia
>Japan

None of those countries would take an afrikaner, specially not japan

>^Realistically the only nations that would or could help as of now.

Fucking delusional, and besides they could still move to places like brazil or argentina and they would be 1000% better off than in fucking near-civil-war south africa

The real question here is why fucking netherlands wont give them a passport given that afrikaners are like 99% dutch

They are probably more dutch than the average nazi-raped snackbar-enriched current dutch people

Why not both at the same time?
>Save thousands that want to leave already
>Take back the country

That way if one fails not all of you get the
full force of genocide

Here's an alternate

Write to Trump, write to every world leader, call into infowars, white house petition, call into local news stations, ANYTHING. The complete lack of coverage on this on mainstream news isn't shocking, but its sick. The only reason it's not been covered is so they can write the narrative when they send UN troops to "defeat the racists".

So, how urgent do you consider it?

WARNING TO MAGAPEDES

ENGAGE WITH SOUTH AFRICAN NEO-NAZIS AT YOUR OWN RISK

DO NOT INVOLVE TRUMP

THAT'S WHAT ((((((THEY)))))) WANT

Are you guys at least armed?

bump

>Calls me delusional
>Can't figure out why Netherlands wont take them
wew

Wow, Japan not taking 3rd world refugees means they wouldn't temporally help 1st world whites who knew.

They need to ask any country in a position to help, to simply say "they probably wouldn't, dont try" is retarded, kys.

>Brazil
>Argentina

You'd direct them from one shithole to another, great thinking user.

>ENGAGE WITH SOUTH AFRICAN NEO-NAZIS AT YOUR OWN RISK
>DO NOT INVOLVE TRUMP

>If you're being ethnically cleansed you're a neo-nazi
Look at what you're saying.
>If a black wants you dead, because the color of your skin, YOU are the racist NEO-nazi scum

Kys.

>Can't figure out why Netherlands wont take them

So, why then? you posted fucking japan a country that wont give citizenship to any non-japanese you retard

And some afrikaners already tried it with canada, it wont fucking work your underage dipshit

I didn't say "probably" I say they wont, ever

>You'd direct them from one shithole to another, great thinking user.

Nigger do you even know how bad southshit africa is compared to south america? do you watch the news? see GDP per capita numbers dumbass?

Besides you just said:
>They need to ask any country in a position to help

So there you go faggot, beggars can't be choosers

Kill the boers fuck you crackers you shouldnt be in africa in the first place.

>Look at what you're saying.
You're putting words into my mouth.
Look at who's involved in this more closely.

What do you mean with Yugoslavia

Are you goining to get humanitarialy bombed by NATO?
Are you goining to kill your neighbours because they want to leave your neigbourhood?

Why are you comparing jugoška to being outbreeded by nogs?
Only similiar thing I can think of is serbs being outbreeded by zergs in Kosovo.

>Are you goining to get humanitarialy bombed by NATO?

Possibly

>Are you goining to kill your neighbours because they want to leave your neigbourhood?

My black neighbors might do that to me.

>Why are you comparing jugoška to being outbreeded by nogs?

Considering South Africa is also filled with ethnic tensions, arguably more prominent than the all slav Yugoslavia, there's a high possibility that the manner in which a civil war occurs here might be similar to what occurred in Yugoslavia in the 90s. It might also lead to a literal balkanisation of the country as some tribes begin to turn on eachother here fighting over spoils.

>QUICK RUNDOWN: youtube.com/watch?v=hNctnK1LUwQ

Bretty gud video. Will share.

posted my street art, gets vandalized the very next day.

RACE WAR NOW.

>impliying normies give a shit besides anything but hendonism.

>go on the discord
>people ranting about Sup Forums and how racists are unnecessary for saving SA
Oh the fuck do you expect to use this discord for anything if people are just going fight each other on politics?

If they can make some of them angry enough maybe they can get Trump to retweet Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging.

blackpill bro, is that you?

You think the media could ignore a wholesale Rwanda style populist genocide in a major country?

>Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging.

Hello

Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging?

>Why not
EU nation state. Retard.

>Help = Citizenship
No, again, fucking retard.

>Some Afrikaners tried it with Canada
Because the ultra liberal and "diverse" Canadian government is comparable to Japanese government. Smart.

>"They wont, ever. "
>Hurdur better not try

>Nigger do you even know how bad southshit africa is compared to south america? do you watch the news? see GDP per capita numbers dumbass?

Yes because GDP is complete indication of the current political atmospheres in brazil & Argentina, "dumbass".

>They need to ask any country in a position to help
>any country in a position to help
>in a position to help

>"So there you go faggot, beggars can't be choosers"

Then what is your entire bitchboi rant about with japan?

>They need to ask anyone
>don't even try to ask xxxx
pick one faggot.

Why does Sup Forums talk about the AWB like they're still around or relevant at all. It's like talking about the NSDAP like they still exist.

>like they're still around
Steyn von Ronge 8 April 2010 Incumbent

You want Trump to retweet them like he did Britain First?

I would love for Trump to show the world what's happening in SA.

The more controversial the more media attention.

KKK is also still around but we all know it's crawling with Feds. The government has cracked down on similar groups here which includes the AWB.

Move to Poland. Lots of agricultural areas, SA farmers skills and industriousness would be welcome. Language is a barrier just for the first generation.

Our state currently runs a repatriation program for people of Polish descent. It should be extended as SA is a extraordinary circumstances your people are in.

Most of us aren't here for the trump train faggot. Why do you even have to involve Trump in a situation that his buddies from Israel are literally enjoying the show with?

It will be a great headline.
>Trump tweets real SA Neo-Nazis.

hasn't he already done that

>Why do you even have to involve Trump
I didn't. OP did.
>We also need to put real pressure on @POTUS to intervene in South Africa.

Get him to reweet Dan Roodt, who's 10x more relevant and 100x more intelligent.

The feds are assisting t he ANC in all this limbo-jimbo. I can feel it for sure at this point.

Fuck it. Ignore my warning if you like. Trump is a Jew lover anyway. I was only trying to help US right wingers keep their guy in power.
Sorry for caring.

True though. But the idea that Israel is gonna do some fucked up shit is making me on the edge. I know something will come and there will be a time that it will take place.

Situation in SA is not sustainable. Pic related.

And when has this ever backfired from Trump realistically.

He has done things that have completely DESTROYED other peoples political careers, but for him it's only helped. He's even President now, must have been a big shock for you memeflag fag.

>it's only helped
Believe that if you like.
It's your funeral Amerilard.

>Trump is a Jew lover anyway
>Trying desperately not to get Trump to retweet "neo-nazis"

Pick one shill faggot.

They'll try their absolute best to. I can even imagine some of the more honest Dems celebrating the slaughter of whites.

Take the meme flag off shill

>You'd direct them from one shithole to another
The southern part of Brazil isn't that bad, it's the north around Sao Paulo where it looks like a tropic thunderdome.

Do it. Get Trump to tweet #AfrikanerGenocide, see how it plays out.

Shouldn't you be doing it shill, isn't that what you're paid to do? If it's bad it would work for ya amirite? or...

And thank (you) for all the bumps cuck, SA needs all the attention it can get.

>And thank (you) for all the bumps cuck
You're welcome.

>Fascist
>Please stay away from nazis

>Go on goy, reveal your power level.
>Get Trump to as well.

Who do you work for Chaim?
Mossad? FSB?

I'll be visiting Cape Town soon. Where can I get a nice tall glass of ice water?

just keep up the good work, man.
Glad you're still posting on Sup Forums.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821558/amp/The-white-ghettos-blight-South-Africa-20-years-fall-apartheid-white-people-live-squalid-camps-falling-poverty.html

rcinet.ca/en/2017/09/20/white-south-africans-denied-refugee-status-in-canada/

>Since Nelson Mandela and the communist African National Congress (ANC) took over South Africa, more than 70,000 whites have been murdered and untold numbers have been robbed, raped and tortured.

americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/

forgot a link

Go on then. You're wasting your time with me. Send that shit to Trump if you think I'm wrong.

fake and gay

the real reason why native south africans are killing farmers is because your whites put them in such poverty to leave them no choice but to turn to violence to survive. Once the EFF takes power and redistributes everything that the whites in asians own in the country you will see what stability can really mean ONCE YOU SHARE

>90% of south african wealth is owned by the asian and white populations

Show the real flag kike!

>still supporting trumpf in 2018