NO COLLUSION

“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity,” he said. “There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.” - Rod Rosenstein

Other urls found in this thread:

dhs.gov/news/2018/02/12/dhs-statement-nbc-news-coverage-election-hacking
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would Russia collude anyway, when it would just compromise the "asset" that they would ostensibly be attempting to install?

Yet.

In THIS illegal activity. There's a whole lot more of it, involving Americans.

Why are whitebois so pitifully obtuse?

No No NO.

Shut the fuck up.

Go read every mainstream press article again.

Then go back and read more since last fucking January.

Read it until your eyes bleed out and then tell me with a straight face Russia did nothing to hurt HRC and elect retard.

Our election was HACKED and it's PROVEN you fucking nitwit.

PROVEN.

Russia came in armed to the teeth with fake news to elect an orange Asshole.

Votes were changed in three fucking states by razor thin margins.

Literally everyone agrees with this except sadistic orange Asshole and his opinion is fuckshit.

Jesus F Christ. This isn't fucking climate change, you retards. Literal mountains of evidence are in front of you and people are being indicted with fucking proof.

Russiagate. Is. Not. A. Fucking. HOAX.

Funny how right wing media, Trump and his supporters are proclaiming this as proof of "no collusion". That wasn't the purpose of this indictment. This is simply the opening salvo. The good stuff is yet to come.

In other words, there is still ZERO evidence that Trump or his campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election. Got it. I'm glad we are spending millions on this investigation.

Nice get

But I'm a Russian spy who shilled for the Hilldawg so dipshit Amerimutts would vote for Trump. I'm guilty!

lol

This whole thing started with the idea that Trump planned in 2015 to team with Putin to release Podesta's emails he will write in 2016.

Its so fucking retarded. I don't think our country can handle the responsibility of keeping nuclear weapons.

I love when whitebois prove just how stupid they are.

Lmao but you tell me there is mountains of evidence for global warming too. Don't give yourself an Arianism

What about David Brock and his whole Media Matters and Shareblue propaganda campaign

The indictments state that these Russians were attempting to influence American politics since 2014 in response to sanctions imposed on Russia by the US. Trump hadn't even announced he was running by that point.

>A-any day now guys, j-just you wait. We'll provide proof of our baseless c-claims!

How long should an investigation be allowed to go on and turn up no proof before it's time to pack it up? 1 year? 2 years? Forever?

Will people still be saying in 5 years that Trump's reckoning is coming, just you wait?

>Russia preferred the candidate that wasn't itching to bomb the shit out of Iran and drag them into open warfare with the other half of MAD

Well color me fucking surprised

In all fairness, Brock is an American.

I think it's interesting that organizations like AIPAC get a free pass, though. Do we or do we not care about foreign influence in our elections? Or is it only bad when Russia does it?

good pasta. saved.

>The good stuff is yet to come.

IT WAS HER TURN

They didn't even prefer any specific candidate. They were just trying to stir the pot and create instability and chaos. Hillary was the crowd favorite, so they shilled for anyone other than her.

This conspiracy is so dumb only a negroid would believe it.

Hillary and her campaign directly interacted with CTR, which is against the law. A PAC or SuperPAC cannot interact with the candidate they support.

I wasn't aware if that, totally different situation if true.

But as we already know, Hillary is above the law. So not like anything will ever come of it.

>in this indictment

(((Rosenstein)))
Idk wtf is going on anymore

>Tells the truth
>Hurr I have no comeback so lemme deflect hard

Dumbass

I get the feeling they are gonna try claiming that Russia did this because Putin was afraid of HIllary and try running here again in 2020

Zero evidence has currently been released. You don't know how much evidence they actually have.

Trump's biggest mistake was Jeff Sessions as AG. He'll never punish or charge Hillary with anything, but he'll violate individual/states rights by seizing land and property of anyone caught smoking pot.

Poor shariablue lmao.

Shill you got the wrong pic this ain't reddit

Waste of digits

>just wait, goys
>this is the beginning
Wew....its over, lads. Mueller will impeach Drumpf any decade now.

Thats becauseyoure a bedwetter 88 larping faggot that has lost sight of 14, and sees every. single. jew. as the enemy. Gain some perspective you tard

Ask yourself why zero evidence has been released. This isn't a criminal investigation, it's a Congressional probe. The entire point is to find information and then release that information to the public.

IT WAS HER TURN

Let me get this straight...you believe that Russia overthrew the United States of America and installed a puppet. That America has fallen to an enemy State.
And there is proof of this.
But instead of doing something about it.
They get 13 guys for ads on Facebook.
Yeah, that's actually retarded, nobody would sit on that kind of thing.

>Brock is an American
Uh huh, I'd be very interested to know where his funding comes from because I'd bet most of it comes from overseas

What about Mexicans in the nation illegally who promote Mexican ideologies.

Forever user

>It’s proven
No it’s not you dumb fuck, shit for brains

“Recent NBC reporting has misrepresented facts and confused the public with regard to Department of Homeland Security and state and local government efforts to combat election hacking. First off, let me be clear: we have no evidence – old or new - that any votes in the 2016 elections were manipulated by Russian hackers. NBC News continues to falsely report my recent comments on attempted election hacking – which clearly mirror my testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee last summer – as some kind of “breaking news,” incorrectly claiming a shift in the administration’s position on cyber threats.”

dhs.gov/news/2018/02/12/dhs-statement-nbc-news-coverage-election-hacking

Imagine waking up every day thinking "surely this will be the day Trump is impeached" for 8 years.

No collusion at all;proven facThe next bombshell will be indictments: >LOCK HER UP.

We win again with truth, you lose

Be angry, we love it.

Logically, why would they even support Trump when Hillary had already proven herself easy to work with. "Open for buisines" if you will. None of it ever made sense on any level.

Herr derp 13 trolls changed everything. This is embarrassing. They tweet, Hillary is Satan. Lol.

>This whole thing started with the idea that Trump planned in 2015 to team with Putin to release Podesta's emails he will write in 2016.
>Its so fucking retarded. I don't think our country can handle the responsibility of keeping nuclear weapons.
no worries obama idled the entire arsenal or nearly so

no one gives a shit what these assholes came up with in indictments - all they do is lie, prosecutors in America are some of the biggest liars on the face of the earth, add in orange hatred and international Ukraine intrigue, uranium one, and the shitstorm of lies possibilities exceed the known boundaries of the universe.

>Go read every mainstream press article again.

top kek.

Mexico, caught influencing and colluding with the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2016 and interfering with the US election process with millions of illegal voters, is under sanctions from the Trump administration, and sealed indictments are coming forthwith, Grand Juries are convened in several of the US states under their Attourney General functions, with Hillary being a target of the investigation and facing what is said to be felony indictments for irrefutable evidence of election tampering and foreign collusion with Mexico government officials.

>"this will be the end of Trump's presidency" said the increasingly nervous man for the 7th time this year

>Go read every mainstream press article again.
All you're proving is that MSM is completely shot in 2018, user.

How much money did Israel spend to influence the election???

DON'T ASK THAT GOY!

I can hardly believe that people think some facebook ads and social media posts counted for more than Hillary's unwillingness to be seen in public or answer questions that weren't leaked to her in advance. The Presidency is a public office. Is it so hard to admit that Hilldawg is a secretive and uncharismatic figure ill-suited to communicating with the citizenry and inspiring the confidence of the nation.

I wondered constantly throughout the election when people would bring up the Saudi donations to Hillary, to say the least, as if that money was given entirely in good faith and with no strings attached. That it was somehow removed from the realm of international affairs and somehow wasn't indicative that she was being manipulated by foreign actors

Bump.

Doesn't mean shit, just means this indictment doesn't cover THE ENTIRE FUCKING RUSSIA INVESTIGATION.

note:
>There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in THIS illegal activity

>Doesn't mean shit
It means that there is no evidence of US collusion or election results being swayed regarding these indictments.

what is reading the news? Should it be reintrepreted as flocking the olds?

Anyone with a functioning brains knows that the democrats tried to subvert America and have invented the Russia-gonna-git-r-cunt-tree thing to oust Trump so that they can get back to their job of harming Americans and America.

I think it should be obvious at this point that Mueller's team is fucked, they've been under constant surveillance since day one and the OIG is apparently gunning for his people, Strzok and Page are just the ones that got leaked to congress. Let's hope Bobby has been careful with his electronic communications.

Yes, regarding the indictment of 13 russian propaganda trolls specifically, and nothing else, there is nothing in the indictment indicating collusion

>TRUMP CLEARED SEND MUELLER HOME

bobby three sticks don't fuck around and don't fuck up. keep dreaming.

>TRUMP CLEARED SEND MUELLER HOME
I didn't say this, I bet you could find at least 15 stories today about collusion with Russia and Trump, in regards to this new info. I bet you they don't specify in their headline about the actual evidence.
Are we not allowed to talk about the media attempting to brainwash people with false/unverified information?