These stupid ungrateful fucks are a disgrace to humanity...

These stupid ungrateful fucks are a disgrace to humanity. One of the world's greatest men will visit them and those stupid niggers oppose that.

Fuck them. Sad that the shooter didn't put them down as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@natalielifson/the-florida-douglas-high-school-shooting-was-an-anti-semitic-hate-crime-e1977d46bcef
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marjory_Stoneman_Douglas_High_School
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good reaction

trump is a demented old fuck and everybody who still supports him is insane

Kill yourself you anti-American niggerqueer

I'm sympathizing with the shooter here, was his classmates turbo jews that were constantly virtue signaling?

Virtue signaling has absolutely ruined America.

His school was like 80% Jewish. Poor kid

Yes so he took down some mongrels. He needs a medal.

That's because he didn't deport enough people, he talks about it, but it didn't happen.

Damned if he goes and damned if he sends someone else.
>Drumpf disrespects wishes of students, parents, faculty and the local community by show up after they all told him not to come! Imbleach nao!
>Drumpf thought this wasn't important enough to show up in person?! imbleach now!

The school is 40% Jewish and 60% non-white

only 7more years

source? or is it another episode of "If I repeat nonsense enough people will believe it"

You know, I have no sympathy for these little fags if that's how they feel. Kids today are such ungrateful little shits

medium.com/@natalielifson/the-florida-douglas-high-school-shooting-was-an-anti-semitic-hate-crime-e1977d46bcef

Starting to lose sympathy for these kids. The Matrix has them

>Tell Trump to stay far away.
>Criticize him for not helping.

They watch CNN and get their news from comedians

Sad for them
But grown ups are in charge

>over 30 911 calls on cruz
>FBI knew about him
>Teachers knew about him
>students knew, that weren't even in his grade, that he was likely to be a school shooter
>Everybody just laughing along at the running joke, fbi joins along
>doing fuck all
hate to say it, but they fucking deserved it

THIS. THIS x10000

>crazy kid shoots people
>libtards and filthy jews blame Trump

YEAH TRUMP WHY DIDNT U DO ANYTHING? BAN TRUCKS TOO YOU PIECE OF SHIT

he was a kike too

The school had like 4000 people, only like 2 of the kids (both Jews of course) are virtue signalling against Trump

Fake news

those who lack souls are being separated from us for all to see. the fuck do we do with them?

The penalty for those things is not to have your school shot up.

They need to bring down a ton of bricks on the grown ups in the equation.

Quickly

yeah, his classmates seem like absolute cunts. can't really blame him

that entire fucking school and the parents deserve to be on a watch list

no one there seems to have any sense of mental wellness

>on the grown ups in the equation

the kikes, you fucking nimrod

if they didn't deserve it, they were asking for it, which is essentially the same thing

Your flag is literally a strip of bacon

Consider forgiving him for that

Is it easy being a dolt?

It’s to the point that I don’t see a way I can live with these people in the same country, it will end up in civil war.

Fuck Donald Trump. He is an NRA puppet. I especially understand why they don’t want him there if they are PoC.

I wouldn't want this emotionally bankrupt man-child near me either.

whats the florida law regarding open carry, legal? if so, trump better show up dual-wielding colt navys

>memeflag
>illiterate use or literally
Have you considered adding bleach to your diet of nigger cum?

>"heh, I'm not a Russian computer, so I can't vote, but we gotta vote people in who care about gun control"
>t. douchebag 17 y/o on the news

the whole situation is cringey and pathetic

Obama smiled for photo's post shootings as well, it's just something you do, because no one wants to see a bunch of depressed people in these shots

It's a two sided coin though and ultimately just like consumerism in America.

False or deceitful advertising is basically the same thing as virtue signaling. You're either greatly exaggerating the abilities of your product, cherry picking scenarios/parameters under which your product performs at its peak, or outright lying.

That is why it is important to be an educated buyer, or in this case, intelligent enough to not let yourself be a victim to propaganda and see through the lies of others.

Currently there's no risk or punishment towards virtue-signalers because they're not criminals in the literal sense, they're just puppets that degrade humanity - which I would argue is far worse. So then you have a one-sided expectation that most people are either too lazy or stupid to care about.

It's all around kind of a shitty situation because if you wanted to advocate against it you're ultimately just becoming a martyr for critical thinking with zero restitution.

>Illiterate use of or.
If you're gonna call out someone's grammar, at least proofread yours before doing so.

>One of the world's greatest men

Lmao you Trumpcucks are giant fags

Too bad it was a false flag
Fucking kikes

>that source

lmao I think I'm done with Sup Forums for today.

I'm sure they'd be a lot happier on the other side of the wall.

just sad...but we have our best man on it

And we don't have to listen to king nigger lead the news cycle about bad guns for the next week

Based gen z

>or

>generation z will make hitler look like a pussy
lel

Was this kid actually trying to start the race war against jews? Did he overdose on redpills? Also, im surprised the ISIS groups are not claiming responsibility as they usually do with any attack, and more so on a bunch of jews.

This Cruz kid might have been on to something... His classmates seem completely insufferable.

but user... did you read the jews blogpost?

It’s not their fault. The media has a very biased narrative and most people are stupid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marjory_Stoneman_Douglas_High_School

61% *identify* as white
at least 40% Jewish
So school is max 21% gentile who *identify* as white

>The school is 40% Jewish and 60% non-white

That's 100% non-white.

well done user, thank you

Is Nikolas Cruz did nothing wrong our new meme?

/leftypol/

>students
weasel words. how many? some jewnigger? maybe 2? who is talking for all of them?

I don't there's any way to rationalize or justify shooting up a school. But I'll be damned if I don't want to punch all these entitled young twats right in the face.

But there's a big difference between feeling that way vs acting on it. Cruz chimped out.

Yeah the fact he’s such a corporate shill and his cultists are blind to it amazes me; same corporate sucking Obama and Bush did.

> One of the world's greatest men
> Trump

Pick one.

> The R and F key being close together is illiteracy

Unironically kys

why don't they blame their own toxic culture for creating this mess? the kid had a bad family life and may or may not be genetic trash, but I'm sure the school's culture had a lot more to do with it than trump.

i bet all of them were liberals

>“This is a small community, where nearly half of the population is Jewish, so everyone has been touched by what has happened,” Rabbi Shuey Biston, director of outreach and development of Chabad of Parkland, told Chabad.org. “The phones at Chabad have been ringing off the wall as people come for emotional, spiritual, and material support.”

>Of the 17 confirmed deaths, the rabbis believe that at least six were Jewish, including an adult security guard. Several of those killed were participants at the Chabad centers in Parkland or nearby Coral Springs.

It really was another shoa

>One of the world's greatest men
LOL

you're right. he is obviously the world's greatest man.

>17 children died
>medical staff is smiling
Really makes you think.

Beg Trump to do something about muh guns
Tell Trump to fuck off

Not really consistent are these libtards.

We can't forget the 8 jews that were harmed in this evil neo fascist attack on judaism.

is this florida or fucking israel here? Why is the school so jewish? Someone needs to clean out that swamp

I pick Trump. Freddy Mercury is dead.

I think it's funny how the media is trying to portray it as that, though.

If the community and school is 40% Jewish, if he killed people totally at random, you'd expect 6-7 Jews to be among the victims.

someone did :^)

That jewish security guard was probably being paid 60k a year to sit on his fat useless ass all day . He didnt save anything

The fucking Sheriff is Jewish. his last name is Israel and his was quoting the Talmud at the presser.

>Legal vs Illegal.
Knowing the difference could save your life.

Written about 400AD, but it could've been typed Wednesday....

Part of their job

Otherwise they would go insane or kill themselves

this is autistic, and a lie.

We will take all you send us from Mexico
IF
You take 1 nigger for every beaner we take

You are a faggot piece of garbage, go kill yourself you disgusting subhuman

Sounds like Cruz should have brought more ammo

Ok memeflag. Trump is the greatest man currently alive.

>Poor people under persecution commit more crimes.

Not that surprising.

Another halfwit attempting to troll. Yaaaaaawn.

Thats because your a pathetic piece of garbage, and you are uncomfortable around men. you should kill yourself you disgusting faggot traitor. i hope your children watch you dangle and shit yourself.

It is here. Most people on Sup Forums don't even leave their own room, let alone their own bubble. How could they understand how the world works?

Indeed

Trump is still your president.

If Trump wasn't smiling in that picture, do you think it would make them happier?

Disgusting people. They're better dead

>halfwit
You're not from here.

Will they say the same 2 to Jews?

I don't care anymore

they weep and gnash their teeth
and it has nothing to do with me

ITS ANNUDAH SHOAH

GIVE UP YOUR POSSESIONS

>push lenient gun laws so a known crazy guy can buy a fucking AR-15
>want to capitalize on mourning victims by visiting

Trump needs to fuck off.

>he was part of a white supremacist organization called Republic of Florida Militia
>"Hurr I read leftist propaganda and feel empowered!"
You're a fucking dolt, fuck this shitty website and all the Redditfaggots that shill here