KUFFARS HOW DO YOU DO?

/Pol seems pretty redpilled on women , despite being kuffars

How do you handle your sisters being thots?
In my community, the girls know that the danger of honor crime is looming but how do you keep in check your sisters?

If my sister behaved like a western girl i would go honor crime on her and flee to algeria and the cucked french justice wouldnt do shit. Everybody knows this.How do you accept to be cucks?

Sand nigger and saged

Even if french police caught me I would plead guilty to "honor crime" and serve like 5 years and be out. With full support of my entire community. I would come out with a chiseled body and like nothing happened

Truth hurts piggy?

Suppressing with hate will make them want to whore even harder.

Teach them values so they value themselves and the people around them. Only them will they not treat themselves like sluts.

I do

Honor Kill? You lack imagination. First of all, this is a product of Jew corruption of culture. They own the media, they decide what gets promoted in our cultures. If my sister were some brainwashed fucktwat, I would just Clockwork Orange her against the status quo

>If my sister behaved like a western girl
you would sit on your fat ass and LARP online like you are doing right now

STOP BEING THOT!!!

Well Mr. Muslim man, you see all these Hitler and NatSoc post that get dropped in every comment section of the Internet? That's how. We are seeking to change things.
>now go blow yourself up so we can use it to awaken more of our Aryan people.

This is the team based game of life on EXTREME EXTERMINATION DIFFICULTY, and some of autist really like the challenge.

Sure thing bud. You'd try to kill your thot of a sister and fail and you would go to jail. She would be alive and well, getting railed by Mbutu and his negro friends. You would be inside getting brainwashed by some loser imam, remaining a virgin until you blow yourself up in a botched suicide attack.

Beurettes all over France would laugh at your retarded terrorist act and would then go watch a movie with their negro boyfriends or something

>If my sister behaved like a western girl
she does

by raising her to not be a thot,thots are daughters of failed fathers

and ive fucked enough paki girls in college to know that no matter how well you monitor them they will find a way to white dick when you aint looking mate

you might as well go back and throw acid in her face then - only a fucking retard thinks their daughter/sister will listen to them when it comes to getting dicked by someone they like

I have a fuckbuddy that's arabic, great body.
Umad shitskin nigger?

Sale bougnoule

thats pretty gay desu. ''big dicks in your ass is bad for your health.'' - ice cube

Muslim women are the biggest whores. You would be suprised how many of them take the "restoring virginity" surgery. And half of muslim women have an asshole as stretched as one of the average faggot.

wtf I love the religion of the prophet (peace be upon him) now

those girls are dead now tho

imagine how crazy these chicks get at home when they can finally let loose their inner slut

shame