R8 this movie

r8 this movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5ytcVVGzPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i don't like watching ww2 fiction

0/6000000

“The novel was also awarded the Los Angeles Times Book Prize for Fiction in 1983.”

lampshade/soap

Boring soap opera.

3/5 I'm happy those horrible things in it didn't really happen.

Propaganda/10

I like the Sandlot better

spbp

Powerful/10

bullshit/10

poor guy

this.

14/88

I know it's fiction but it's just a stupid story unbelievable

I was lucky to see it when I was 14 years old in school in French class, very funny

Wasn’t this (((hollywood’s))) response to Fred Leuchter’s scientific report about how the holocaust didn’t happen?

Followed by Amistad in the late 90s when Farrakhan was outing the jews for their significant role in the slave trade

I love this movie.

>scientific
missed a few letters

I liked it because Liam Neeson is one of my favorite actors.

This, and bad news bears (original)

Real quote - Whoever destroys a soul [of Israel], it is considered as if he destroyed an entire world. And whoever saves a life of Israel, it is considered as if he saved an entire world.
-Soul Of Israel (not goyim included) - jew supremacy
Fake propaganda putting goyim at same level as (((God's chosen))) people - pic related

Excellent film. A brutally honest portrait of how fucked up the nazi's really were.

Nice satire

It is 6000000x better with a laugh track and sound effects at certain points.

I would love to see someone make this

I'm not sure why Holocaust deniers keep trying to deny the obvious crimes.

I mean, let's see who says it happened....

... the victims
... the people doing the killing
... the companies that sold the nazi's the weapons and poisons
... the people who watched the trainloads of people leaving
... those who freed the camps and photographed everything that was happening.
... the prisoners with hidden cameras who filmed it as it was happening.

The only people who seem to be denying this are the edgy fringe who were too young to be alive when it was happening, who for some reason glorify a failed state and a bunch of murdering thugs.

I remember awhile back some guys would stream movies here and there was a night the host pulled it off. Was pretty hilarious.

((((Shindler's wrist in white chicks)))

Nazis getting BTFO is always good.

Go suck Anne Frank's dick. Oh wait. She didn't exist

>anything I don't like is pseudoscience, look away goys! remember the 6 gorillion
Fucking Kikes, man.

too melodramatic

cool story bro

The victims often get caught lying
The people who purportedly did it are almost all dead, and the Nuremburg Trials was a kangaroo court
The germans produced almost all of their own products, and Zyklon-B is for killing lice, not people
The trainloads of people who were taken to the camps to be concentrated as prisoners of war or for deportation, not killed
Only the camps the allies inspected were called "death camps," the rest were not labeled as such for some mysterious reason
Prisoners would have no such access to cameras as camera technology back then was incredibly limited and very expensive, plus it would be revoked if the authorities found them with it, and it's almost like you can fake such "evidence..."

>implying Anne Frank was a trap

>Nuremburg Trials was a kangaroo court
>22 defendants
>3 acquitted entirely
>7 received prison sentences
>all but two received early release
>all subsequent Nuremberg Trials had even lower conviction and execution rates

>Zyklon-B is for killing lice, not people

It can also be used to kill people.

>The trainloads of people who were taken to the camps to be concentrated as prisoners of war or for deportation, not killed
>civillians who've never held a gun in their lives and pose no threat to the Reich should be deprived of their liberty and property and be held as POWs

>Only the camps the allies inspected were called "death camps," the rest were not labeled as such for some mysterious reason

Because the death camps were located in the General Government, which was taken over by the Soviets and prior to WW2 was home to the largest concentration (no pun intended) of European Jews

>Prisoners would have no such access to cameras as camera technology back then was incredibly limited and very expensive, plus it would be revoked if the authorities found them with it, and it's almost like you can fake such "evidence..."
You'd be surprised how easy it is to smuggle shit

did shindcuck do it all just for a low interest loan?

>The victims often get caught lying
As happens with any large population. Doesn't explain the large number of people who weren't lying.

> The people who purportedly did it are almost all dead, and the Nuremburg Trials was a kangaroo court
It's not like the nazi's started out hiding what they were doing it. They felt proud of their work, and many of them continued to brag about well after the war was over.

There are hundreds of former nazis who speak planely and matter of factly about the things that were going on.

>The germans produced almost all of their own products, and Zyklon-B is for killing lice, not people

Zyklon is a cyanide derivative, so it can have multiple uses.

And unless you're saying that germany and their possessions were overrun by lice, you really can't explain the 56 METRIC TONS shipped to the concentration camps.

> The trainloads of people who were taken to the camps to be concentrated as prisoners of war or for deportation, not killed

which is why the left behind their clothes, possessions, and gold teeth in giant piles.

Full trains go in, empty trains go out.

> Only the camps the allies inspected were called "death camps," the rest were not labeled as such for some mysterious reason

Which ignores the camps that were destroyed prior to the end of the war, when the nazi's knew they were going to lose and their crimes would be exposed.

>Prisoners would have no such access to cameras as camera technology back then was incredibly limited and very expensive, plus it would be revoked if the authorities found them with it, and it's almost like you can fake such "evidence..."

Low cost photography had been available to the public since at least 1900 and the release of the brownie camera.

The photo's I'm talking about are pretty famous. Some of the photos were taken by the nazi's themselves.

TOO LONG DID NOT READ
maybe stop using reddit spaces which make your obnoxious posts appear even longer

>There were no German death camps

maybe if your parent's hadn't pumped you with ADHD drugs your entire life, you could hold a complete thought in your head without drifting.

educate yourself

I was replying to a post that contained 6 distinct points. How are you supposed to reply to 6 different points in one paragraph?

10/10 should definitely happen.

you are aware reddit spacing itself is a meme to sort out newfags right?

And you're aware that it's also a sign of someone posting from a PC and not a phone, right?

lets look at some other posts
hmm this guy is posting correctly
now lets look at your post
>gap between EVERY FUCKING LINE
thats not dividing up points, that is being a retard, if you need these gaps to fucking understand what you're reading, then you're a brainlet, there is no other explanation

Amon Goeth is based

youtube.com/watch?v=I5ytcVVGzPk

there is no reddit spacing in that pic you posted
reddit spacing is a gape between EVERY FUCKING LINE
not just some tasteful gaps
shhhhh....its a master plan to get rid of phonefags and label them properly as cancer

when was the last time you got your eyes checked?