How about now?

God she's so cute.

>hugging Hime in fear
>falling over watching news

Looks like a sexy Digimon.

that supposed to be a vagina?

Vaginas doesn't have fangs, I think.

If you're brave enough.

Curse my poor eyesight. I thought this was a Jiji thread.

orca?

>cute.
Handsome, user, handsome.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina_dentata

I'd have had more sympathy for her if she hadn't been making snide comments about Nozomi's bits just minutes before she tried to renege on their plan.

Nozomi makes snide comments about her all the time.

How much do you think nozumi touched it?

But does Nozomi refuse to hold up her end of a bargain while she makes snide remarks? Kyouko danced, but wouldn't pay the piper.

There was no bargain. Kyouko never agreed to it in the first place. Nozomi volunteered her, she said no, Nozomi assumed she had said yes even when she hadn't.

As much as she got touched, if at all.

>Kyouko never agreed to it in the first place.
Once she put her face next to Hime's to check out Nozomi's pussy, hers was put into play. All she had to do not be in play was to not look at Nozomi at all.

That's not how it works though. Offering someone a look at your genitals does not entitle you to look at theirs.

You're gonna be know as the Dentata-kun if you don't quit posting this in Centaur threads.

She gave it a few sturdy flicks and a hard slap.

>He doesn't know the law of equivalent exchange

We going to have to agree to disagree. I've no respect for people who try to weasel out of holding up their end of a bargain. Whether it was written, verbal, or implied matters not to me.
You obviously see it differently. Cheers.

You'd have a point if Nozomi had not yet mentioned that Kyouko would have to do the same afterwards, but she had. It was already established that the plan was for them all to show each other their pussies and Kyouko chose to participate knowing that.

I want to file her fangs down and eat out her facegina.

I thought it was a Jill thread.

Sa is ugly as fuck

GO BACK TO YOU IGLOO SNAKE!

Sup Forums is for angels

Snake loli.

I like how it's a 'everybody must be treated equal or else' lefty-totalitarian country yet they clearly show the characters having issue with it.

Someone give me a quick rundown on the antarcticans.

The show seems to have a lot of weird socio-political commentary
>Authoritarian state
>Everyone carrying a gun around
>Antarcticans implied to be jews

What I'm trying to understand is what the author's getting at

The author really likes democracy and some shit like that, right? Though I guess democracy =/= race tolerance.

The snakes or Tube shits as I like to call them can't be trusted, they eat people they're savages and not human at all

I just started watching this and what did I just watch. Also Kyouko best girl

Sure, you say that now. Wait till the honeymoon. touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=64251998

>>Everyone carrying a gun around
The police and the military are. The armed guys that showed up when the snake was slapped were there specifically to protect her.

Tuck me in mom!

I thought it was the cat from Persona 5.

Is that a dragon from that animated movie?

Wtf? I love Antarcticans now

This

Snake people who aren't snakes, but more related to birds, somehow mammals.
They live inunderground cities and are really secretive, often shown pulling the strings of current events. They also fight aliens. OK.

Things I really want to see: snakelolis, Jean, more Chi-chans

Sasu-Sasu has beautiful eyes

>>falling over watching news
She understood that thier shady human kidnapping plan become public?

I want AT LEAST the chapter where the body snatcher was watching Hime's mom. I was legitimately suprised when he took off the mask.

I don't think they are mammals. Did they say it in the anime?

It's the aliens.

They said it in the manga.

She said that they're warm blooded, like mammals

The anime states theyre warm-blooded so they're either avian or mammals.

I know, but they aren't treated like mammals. It's also not mentioned in supplementary materials. I think it was mistranslation. I wonder how they translated it in the official release.

What Chapter is it in, I've got all of the 7seas stuff here

Chapter 16

Here's the Scanlation, so we can compare.

Sorry for the watermark, was trying to be quick to find it.

Got the original moon?

Nah man, still waiting on the guy with the official translation. I'm fully aware I can be wrong, I'm just going by what I read.

aw hell why's it sideways
fucking phone, knew I should have checked it instead of uploading it straight from the camera

Makes more sense.

Ah, I see. alrighty, then.

Given that birds aren't mammals, they probably did mean warm-blooded.

I won't be home for at least another three hours, so can't snap my own copy.

you're just a faggot who can keep sucking dick because I got that shit on lockdown

Yeah, It's just I never read the 7seas release for anything besides the latter half of Vol10 and Vol11.

it's not terrible, the image and paper quality is pretty good and it's on some pretty big paper.

I'll be buying vol12 soon now, I never had an actual problem with buying official releases, it's just that if it online I tend to just... you know.

My autism doesn't let me half-ass it with physical and I'm very happy about these purchases.

The fuck you on about? I'm just interested in seeing the difference between all three versions.

I already took a picture of the 7seas and posted it, does anybody actually have the raws, and pretty-user's mistranslation is up above

Totally understandable, at least you can say you ACTUALLY supported the series.

my friends think it's super creepy and that's always a plus

I can't wait for my friend to die of second-hand embarassment when he comes along to buy it at B&N

jiiiiiiiiii~

>まずで第一に私達は恒温動物です
>First and foremost we are homeothermics

As per Google. So "warm-bloodeds" is accurate, "mammals" is not.

Kanna is so cute

>we-we're more like birds really
No you aren't. You're fucking snakes you deluded handbag

fluffy goat pussy

See

They LOOK like snakes but their biology is closer to birds
apparently

They're supposed to be Russians, not Jews.

I legit thought it was from the 5th digimon tri movie

What a cute snake.

I still don't get why they have 3 eyes. I mean I know some lizards have a vestigial 3rd eye, but why would she if she explicitly states that they're in no way related to reptiles.
And even if they were, it wouldn't be a fully developed eye.

I think it's a forehead jewel or some sort of marking, not an actual eye

Not fluffy enough.

>unironically believing anything the snake says
good goy

If I had the skills, would shoop it into an ewefro.

no

What do you prefer?

That was a horrendous pun and you need to take time to think about what you've done.

She also sidesteps the whole evolution on earth thing by saying that there's a theory that might explain why they are the way they are.

Entirely possible they're aliens too, just gene-modded themsleves over the years.

Superior snek coming through

I hate these motherfucking snakes in this cute manga. I don't why author puts her everywhere she is not cute