Has anyone read this?

What's the skinny here? Red pill me on project Orion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKT5XxJ1sbQ
exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2014/05/behold-a-pale-horse-by-milton-william-cooper-1991-download-a-free-pdf-copy-now.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the point was to disarm everyone, start a civil war with MS13 mercenary army from the south an islamic terror cells that have been fostered by SA and Obum since he got into office.
Operation Jade Helm was the rehearsal for that one

Book is decent, you can find lots of vids of his speeches and radio shows on the yootoob if reading is not your bag.
youtube.com/watch?v=KKT5XxJ1sbQ

Get ready yo :)

Ready for???

http:// www..bibliotecapleyades..net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon26.htm

the first part makes sense.

Flood inner cities with guns, crack, etc. That made liberal retards anti gun.

Guess the school shootings are how they go after conservatives. Is that the MKULTRA people always talk about?

So many conservatives are asking for gun control after a school shooting...

yes it is, coupled with Mockingbird media who are told what to say without questioning the narrative. there are no journalists left, everyone is an actor

Oops.

Looks like we got some shilling going on here.

Yeah the media response is well documented, but I still wonder about how they encourage these school shooters? I guess the media does it themselves by immortalizing the shooters, suddenly they get all this attention that they could never get.

Is this Bill Coopers book?

SHILL 2 PULL PSYCHO FROM BEHIND CURTAINS

Nihilism is real. The articles written ahead of time to get on page one of a search engine. Patsies are real. False flags doesn't mean false victim's. I read chapter 12 from the book and I'm still left with more questions. This spree and many others all fail the smell test.

Yes. PDF download link

exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2014/05/behold-a-pale-horse-by-milton-william-cooper-1991-download-a-free-pdf-copy-now.html

good thread bump

Bump