Can we all finally agree that Germanics are superior to the filthy anglo race?

The winter Olympics and winter sports has always been a contest between white people and Asians to a lesser degree so countries can't cheat with niggers like in the summer Olympics. Note that the filthy anglo nation of Great Britain is nowhere near the top ten nor is Australia the anglo race would be nowhere if it wasn't for the Winter Anglo's of Canda

russia not even on list

fuck em

> russia
> white

sage this shit

OP is a fag

That's because Russia doesn't participate in the 2018 winter olypmics, genius.

it does they just banned all the ones who were doping so you can no longer win anything

>he still believes in (((their))) lies

> He believes in Russian government state run media propaganda
oh sweetie Channel One is also run by a jew.

I don't believe in lies, unlike you do. I believe in proof, of which none was given.

lol

Nigga there's 5 skiing locations on this island and no snow elsewhere

We will win the only gold that matters

Germanic countries are full of white women getting plowed by brown cock.

u participate under OAR u cucked bitches

LITERALLY every athlete dopes. Russian only got banned to fill the narrative of le evil Russians

fuck off boris

russia is a bunch of cheating scam artists

Nonsense. They had "Eddie 'the Eagle' Edwards". Now they have "Elise 'the Crashy' Christie".

When did they make drinking vodka in the sauna an olympic event?

given that germany flops every time the proper olympics is on, no

Next time we'll have Hitler the hitlerious kike gasser, in summer AND winter olympics. New prime discipline will be "who is fastest in pre-heating the oven".

real tough talk.

meanwhile german woman getting their blonde-pubed pink pussies plowed by big refugee cocks

All of the Anglo stock suitable for sport is located in Australia, which gets little snow.

Are you hurt by my words, Schlomo?

My girlfriend is Aryan. You mad bro?

>Thinks Anglos aren't German
I'll get the rake

the modern English population is more closely related to other Celtic populations like the Scots and Welsh

krauts ARE limeys

Don't you have to shill about obama?

>German blonde-pubed pink pussies

Fuck do they really have blonde pubes? That's unfathomable to me as a 56% mutt. It's been months since I even seen blue eyes. You're telling me Germany has these blonde-pubed angels just walking around pure as the driven snow?

I need to go over there and introduce my half-Iranian half-Mexican genes into them

my girlfriend is German and Norwegian. Her pubes are blonde. Not as blonde as the hair on her head, but still blonde.

You're so smart, how would you separate the Anglos(Angles, Germanic) from the Saxons(Germanic)?

don't u have to secure your country

u don't even have 1 medal

SAD!

>No Denmark
kek jysk btfo

We’re so good because we iceskate to work

The olympics aren't over kiddo, just wait until the skiing meme events stop.

because “Russia” isn’t allowed to compete, so they allow Russian athletes to play under the name of “Olympic Athletes from Russia”. They show the Olympic flag instead of the Russian, and play some Olympic bullshit instead of the Russian national anthem. It’s virtue signaling at its finest.

>t.RussianBot

i know that boris. russia got cucked and has to play as OAR cucks.

my point was they didn't even make that screenshot list because all they're doing is racking up bronze medals like pathetic bitches.

russia truly is shit tier

Anglos are Germanic.

How is a nation of mutts number 5? I thought America was degenerate?

Why is Germany #1? That makes no sense. USA I could have understood.

Also did we win any worthwhile ones? I don't read normie stuff.

you are so confused

Where did you get that chart from? I just checked Wikipedia and it looks like your medal counts are all wrong.

>Winter Anglo's of Canda
We are mostly German desu.

No, you're Canadian.

Stop talking about Europe. The European Union is open to people of all backgrounds and cultures.

>Why is Germany #1? That makes no sense. USA I could have understood.
Because we always score at Winter Olympics, are you 12? Check the all time medals, guess who is #1

I don't get these supposed winter sports. Where's the getting fucking soaked over 100 yards, marathon sleet dash, hailstone dodge and other traditional British winter activities.

no one cares about these retarded sports.

white women are more interested in strong black football and basketball players.

olympics are gay