What is POL’s definition for white?

Why does POL say I’m not white? I have all European heritage and my skin is reasonable white. I don’t have any African, no spic ethnicity. Definitely no Asian, although that’s not that bad too have. Am I white??

>Am I white??
you're not

I’m sure 99.999% of people at least in the U.S. consider me white

White is not skin color dummy, it's your social status, behavior, IQ, success, networking, achievements etc..

At least your skin is actually white.

Mine is pale yellow.

Definition is, are you poor and ignorant? Then pol approves.

let's see those eyes you fucking mutt

At least you didn't hide your disgusting Jew flag.

It depends on the phenotypes of your subspecies. There are people with white skin but Amerindian/Arab/etc. phenotypes. As there are also people with light brown skin or olive skin and European phenotypes.
Regarding colour of the eyes or hair, the European people are the most diverse. Brown, green, blue, grey, hazel eyes (just to name a few) with blonde (with all it's derivatives), brown, jet black... all of these with any combination are common among Native Europeans.

I’m not going to post my eyes lol. That would require me to show most my face. My eye color is basically the same color as Lauren Southerns if I’m being total honest. They aren’t blue.

>user scared he's not white

user is shitskin confirmed.

People keep saying Americans can’t be white. I know it’s foolish but it has me slightly worried

If your nipples are pink, you’re white.

>tmw a kike has to explain a mutt what is white

He’s not even right though. White is about heritage and DNA, mostly.

>I’m not going to post my eyes lol

Can’t tell if autistic or angry mulatto I’m dealing with

pink nipples

>If your nipples are pink, you’re white.

This, do the nipple test. It's the only sure way of being able to discern this.

>What is POL’s definition for white?
A White person is a human being of solely native European ancestry; or a human being who, if they have non-European antecedents, is nonetheless of a physical and genetic makeup that is within the range typical of people of solely European ancestry; or, the child of two Whites.

>angry mulatto

>Definitely no Asian, although that’s not that bad too have.

Whatever you say soycuck

Ah, I knew it. Oh well, at least you’re not a nigger.

Shill detected

Both parents are white.

Brilliant. From his hand you can tell there are no pink undertones.