What the fuck is this shit, Sup Forums? WHY WOULD YOU RECOMMEND ME THIS?

What the fuck is this shit, Sup Forums? WHY WOULD YOU RECOMMEND ME THIS?

To the user who recommended me this, go fuck yourself.

Finish it you stupid fuck.

Read boys on the run instead

How does it feel user, tell me how you feel

ITT we pretend it's our first time: You mean the gorilla killed random nobodies?! Mami was decapitated?!

I'm thankful for Sup Forums in the sense they ruin/prepare me for painful moments
>Usagi Drop end
>That one chapter of Takagi that makes you think it's NTR
etc.
Really saves me from pain.

But fuck you for not warning about my Ichigo 100%'s fucking end. I still rage about that.

Fantastic read, I remember when I first got to that part. Keep going

ITT: Moments you dropped a series for good

Read it until the end you retard.

I feel like shit. I just want to forget I ever read any of this and sleep or something.

that's about how you are suposed to feel. now comes the important part of the story.

I'll trust you, fags. Hope I'm not getting meme'd

Stop worrying about memes and shit, just read the story. If all I knew about the story was your page I probably wouldn't have picked it up but having read it all the way through it's just something that had to happen.

don't worry user, he will end up with best girl

Fuck, how many years already?

Welcome to the club. Don't listen to the normalfags who tell you otherwise.

why would anyone get mad at this scene

You're going to get memed hard. The ending is so shit you'll make another thread.

if you dont enjoy or at the very least understand that this manga good...then you sir have no taste

Most overrated manga of all time

Kill yourself normalfags.

I kek'd so fucking hard.

>OMK in a nutshell

sorry I am able to read anime from a birds eye view and not insert as a character..

>worst girl lost
How is this a bad thing? She was bland from the beginning. Delinquent girls are way better.

>being a bird
Retard.

Yeah, caring for the characters is self insert.

>damage control
If you agree with the message the author trying to give in this story then you're indeed a normalfag. Same thing with Mob Psycho.

I care for ALL character and all their happiness

It's good shit bitch

stop self-inserting, you insecure little bitchboy

Sup Forums doesn't give recs, though.

Broccoli did nothing wrong but I still adhere to my opinion that Magister lead the MC on too much, whether she intended it or not.

Would've been a 10/10 if the author ended it with squirrelshit finally killing herself.

She was never leading him, she wanted a friend to talk, and he became her friend, and he never gave the indication that he wanted to be anything more than a friend.

The mc had romantic feeling for her but never acted on it, its his fault, the girl is not suddenly going to read his mind and discover he wanted to date her, if you like a girl you have to take risks and ask her out before she can file you away as just another friend, otherwise you can expect the same "ntr" that the mc experience, who knows, if the mc had enough balls to ask her first she could have dated, him, but he was afraid of getting shut down and so he never left that pleasant zone of "just friends", Broccoli was probaly afraid of crashing and burning too when he asked her out, but he still took the risk.

Taste NTR

>asking to get spoiled
>not finishing something before emoting like a twat
You need to be 18 to post here. Kys.

Stop being a cuck and read the whole thing, you fuck.

This scene so far hasn't been topped yet.

This manga was a gold mine for reaction images and for one page threads

Is this the most pleb filter page in all of manga?

The ending was a million times worse than OP's page.

>Don't worry, I'm going to help you overcome your trauma! I'll be there for you!
>Oh, by the way, you know those bullies who drove you to this state in the first place?
>I'm dating one of them now
>She just blew me, shit was so cash

Fuck this manga, fuck the MC, and fuck that yankee bitch. She never even pretended to be sorry for all the shit she pulled.

seems like only cucks defend his choice in the end
also molester man mc made the wrong choice

>be a loner
>be scum
>jack off as a hobby
>expect to get the girl
Realism hurts, you little faggot, doesn't it?

If anyone asks me what 8man meant by geniune, I'll show them this pic.

>OP samefagging like a madman to get his sweet sweet (You)s
This thread is a riot, saved

>also molester man mc made the wrong choice
Molester Man went after the girl he really wanted instead of jumping into bed with the first girl who offered herself to him, and his efforts paid off in the end. How is that the wrong choice?

He's still got the best girl at the end.

Not only that its shit, but you also get a shit 2chapter LN to read after it for the true ending.
Which is even worse shit that has nothing to do with MC and his new girlfriend like I expected, but its crammed with other fuckers, and all we get is a handholding that they waited 2 FUCKING YEARS to do.

overrated shit

>dating your friend's bully is wrong
It isn't because the dick is the best tool for reforming women. Now if the genders were flipped, that would be a different stories.

Man if I went back and read this I could probably pinpoint the exact moments the MC fucked up with Magister.

But my memory most basically remembers that he just didn't make a move on her. He never invited her to do 1 on 1 things with him and try to kiss her during that

Don't get mad at it OP and just learn from it. 'Light love' like that rarely works out.
Besides When you read the aftermath material it's easy to see that Nagoka and Magister definitely will not work out in the longrun

>the MC fucked up with Magister.
More like he never had a snowball's chance in hell to begin with.

IT'S NOT KEKOLDING IF YOU NEVER HAD THE GIRL IN THE FIRST PLACE
IT'S JUST BEING A SELF CENTERED DICK THINKING HE WAS ENTITLED TO HER AFFECTIONS EVEN WHEN HE WASN'T EVEN TRYING TO COURT HER
STOP USING NTR FOR SHIT LIKE THIS

She was talking to the guy and getting along well with him. He had a chance,he just didn't have the balls to take it. Like a lot of guys. It's not hard to get with a girl once you get over the whole "OMGOMGWHAT IF SHE SAYS NO" bullshit drama you make in your head

Didn't care that much about that plot twist desu

What it really triggered me was that MC didn't end up with Squirrel girl

t. I banged a lot of 6/10s

It's too late. Shitheads have been using it wrong for ages. If a character has any interaction with a female that is attracted to anyone else, some dumbass will scream cuck.

Did the Yankee bitch ever apologize the squirrel girl?

She went to the reunion together with Kurosawa with the intention of apologizing.

They probably talked it out off panel once she got there.

>
>>/advice/
Stay there you stupid faggot. Stacy won't like you if she finds this place in your history.

>implying girls date guys that they get along with
They surround themselves with the people they like, then they suck off some normie at a party.

He ends up with best girl

Vol. 12 never ever

>Starting today, I am Nagaoka's girlfriend
That is a really weird way of phrasing this information.

Did nobody tell you about the anniversary 4koma where Kurosawa proposes to the yankee?

will we ever get a story as good as redemption man kurosawa again?

a silent voice

He's an old school otaku. He uses odd language.

>kyou kara, atashi wa Nagaoka no kanojo desu
Sounds pretty normal in Japanese (not that I've read the original). Blame literal translations.

Take it in. it's good for you.

Koe no Katachi wasn't as good. The MC doesn't even score. Kurosawa at least asks out the yankee girl, and proposes to her.

Read Molester Man, it's better

I feel for this guys so much, every feel he feel in the aftermath i can related as fuck.

Someone please post the 10th anniversary omake

The end girl, Kansai cheated on him in real life and they broke off.

This got good end, MM got cuck end.

Squirrel is cute! CUTE!

>in real life
So what? It's a well-established fact that there are no happy endings in real life, user.

Wait what

would you have been able to admit that it was you wanking all over the school Sup Forums?

wait seriously? was that in the manga i don't remember that,that just ruined my day

Molester Man's story is based on real life events. That's why everyone has aliases as if they were in a greentext story.

i knew it was based on the real story,i just didnt realize he got fucked like that in the end

It wasn't exactly in the manga to my understanding. But yeah, Lolijugs was less likely to cheat on him, but he wasn't really into her. Sucks for him.

chose wishy washy indicisive girl who cheated on him instead of girl who quickly liked him for being a dork and was ready to get it

>implying he deserved her
He gets best girl anyway but only once he stops being a piece of shit.

>being this slowpoke

>in real life
we are discus the manga here

>best girl
Please do not misuse this term. It should never be applied to bullies.

It applies if the bully is cute and falls for you in the end.

Bullies can be best girls too. Especially when the bully can be bullied.

Still hurts

Will always hurt

At least he ended up with best girl(plant)

yes the manga is based irl

what are you talking about ?

Pic unrelated right?

More personality than the mute doormat.

>banged a lot
I wish. Total record so far is once. I don't get that far with most women since i'm always testing them to see if they're wasting my time and they usually are. It's just that getting dates is easy enough if you want them as long as the girl isn't scheming to make you into a snapchat/facebook statistic.

They do. They usually wind up dumping them though because the guy stops exciting/surprising her. If Kurosawa had some tacks to ask out Magister he wouldn't have run into that problem.