Nigger speaks 8 languages. POL BTFO

Clearly niggers being so worthless is a cultural phenomenon, not a racial one. This negress speaks 8 languages. How many languages do you speak, goy?
youtu.be/8dL_1Tw8gH8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_English
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok that's great and all but she'll still chimp out when you undercook her chicken

>undercook her chicken
Are you advocating the undercooking of chicken? You should be locked up and tortured until you come to your senses. Do you realize how much salmonella you can get from undercooked chicken? Have you ever even had salmonella before?

You are everything this is wrong with white people, user.

i only know 2 because im an unmotivated brainlet please fucking kill me

Besides my native I speak german and English.

She might have done a Duolingo in 8 languages but there's no way she's actually fluent. Bet she'd choke up if put in a position where she had to speak with a native.

> t. Trilingual from childhood

i saw on Sup Forums how sheboons beat kids
i bet this one will do the same

Dude honestly, this is a bait post but i completely agree with your message and tone.

I know half of Sup Forums is just larping as racists simply because here we can openly tell racist jokes whether it be blacks, whites, hispanics, or asians, and I rejoice in that freedom, not sure about you guys. Even the whole race iq thing i dont necessarily see as racist. Because i see truth in it. Every race has advantages over other races in some form or another.

But i know there are a ton of really racist people on here that simply hate all black people,even all non-white people and think they are sub-human, and think they should be wiped out. And its really funny because in my experience, most of those people only speak 1 language and were failures in school, had abusive white trash parents, and have absolutely no desire to see anywhere else in the world. Simple, small town folk, but very close minded folk as well. These are some of the people on Sup Forums. Probably the stormfag raids idk. But regardless, very stupid and ignorant people. I love Sup Forums but sometimes, there are some serious hypocrisies, respectfully.

she speaks 8 languages, and all of them are swahili.

>Grew up in a trilingual household
>Was educated in europe, which has much better language education
>Had opportunities for emmersion
>Is a woman. They pick up languages better than men, since it's a more social skill.
>Isn't an American black

How does this surprise you guys?

Yeah. There's no way she's actually fluent unless she has legit autism and has literally done nothing else in her life than learned foreign languages. What's the use of ''learning 7 foreign languages''? Learning one or at most two foreign languages fluently is a life-long task.

I'm trilingual too. Swedish/Finnish at home and English from the internets.

Don't put words in my mouth Mehmet. If you are served undercooked chicken you politely point it out and ask for a replacement, like a civilized being. Not that I'd expect you to know anything about that

>Nigger from a continent that has 7 gorillion languages speaks 8
>3 are native
>Spanish and portuguese are pretty much the same

Very impressive

I have a great little website for you to check out:
www.reddit.com
please go there, and never come back.

>spanish is okay
>messing up every 3rd word in portugese and having to stop and think
>has to cut the camera every 5 seconds when speaking italian
>mandarin is literally a single sentence
>german is her native language
>english is just english
>french is pretty solid and her parents also spoke it, she's actually living in france so it has to be good

i'm not saying what she's displaying isn't a good example of linguistic skill, but she for sure cannot speak 8 languages, and she's still an exception to the rule - literally everybody on here knows this - when you have millions of blacks at least of couple of them are going to be above the grade, but those aren't the ones we have the problem with, it's the other 99% who eat albino people or collect welfare checks and shit up dollar stores

It's just us Amerifats don't bother to learn other languages because any decent part of the world speaks English. So only intelligent smart people bother and it's a sign of high status. In Europe it's the norm because the proximity of the different cultures and also you learn your native language and English in school.

>when she spoke spanish

2, English and Welsh, although I never really use welsh that much but it's fun to flip into when talking around saes

>How many languages do you speak, goy?
7, and im not even a nigress.

And we can single out a single white MAN that learned way more languages and did so much more and yadda yadda. One educated nigger does not redeem the race. One educated nigger being outstanding just condemns the bunch even harder. Mutt

nigger skin grease + accelerant = napalm

The fact that the mean IQ for niggers in sub-Saharan Africa is at the retardation level for humans doesn't change the fact that normal curves have tails. Clearly she is on the upper end of the curve for blacks.

Well done, her.

>Faroe islands
R A R E

WOW ONE NIGGER CAN DO A THING.

I guess that makes up for the 95% who are ignorant, violent, literal retards.

Blacks are genetic garbage and one "BASEDnig" who is most likely a piece of shit as well doesn't change that fact.

ebonics isn't a language

She's gonna need it when shes in Times Square selling fake hats.

Once I saw monkey in a zoo that could roll his own cigarette. And light it. Smart monkey but I still wouldn't want to live next door to him

>I still wouldn't want to live next door to him
I fuckin would !

8 languages is too much. She should have learned 8 programming languages... more useful.

All you need are English and then one of the following... Spanish, French, Mandarin, Hebrew, and Arabic.

Russian might be worth learning.

Her French is really good.
I speak 3 languages fluently and i understand a little bit of German (my german is still quite shitty, i don't think i'd be able to have a conversation) and i'm trying to get better. English is really easy to learn if you already speak french because you can guess the meaning of about half of the words and grammar is really easy.

fucking stealth rare
what's it like there man? do you know everyone on the island? born there?
looked on google maps looks pretty comfy

But Nigel, what if Mr Hairy-Balls like to smoke in bed? He fall asleep with cigarette in his hand and next thing you know you're house is on fire to

English
German
Portuguese
Little Spanish and Italian, some Latin.

Why the fuck do I need to know eight languages?

Damn, I guess it proves we should let all of those 3rd worlders into our countries

Exception... Rule
AGAIN you are not argueing the way you think

the only real symptom you might get is diarrhea. well, i often times take laxatives, such as milk of magnesia. so, i pay good money for diarrhea. if someone gave me chicken that also gave me diarrhea, they'd be doing me a favor. so maybe people should serve more undercooked chicken. do more people favors.

Lol this

wow! a women is good at talking lots, who would of guessed?

I speak one, and I speak it VERY WELL. If you live anywhere on this planet and you don't speak my language, then you should probably start learning it.

It’s pretty easy to learn other languages. The worst way to learn a language is in a classroom. I learned Japanese in less than two years by watching unsubtitled anime. After a while I understood words and context and would speak them out loud. Then I could form sentences and could speak to nips in group chat although I’m sure I sounded like a foreigner. I taught myself to write later on and then took the classes which I thought were difficult despite being fluent in Japanese

CLICKS UR PATH

Gtfo potato jew

That's ok, I live in a detached house, and besides, if Mr Hairy Balls is smart enough to roll his own he's probably smart enough to know better than to fall asleep while smoking, I have great faith in my monkey neighbour.

LET
*CLAP*
THEM
*CLAP*
IN

no vodka without potato, Ivan

>The worst way to learn a language is in a classroom

I would agree. The best way is to have a live-in girlfriend from that country.

Shitskin detected

Three (french, english and german) and I know my way around italian and spanish

Also, it's fairly easy to learn a new language
You don't realize that in school because the way they teach leanguages just can't make anyone fluent but if you're focused, you can become good at any "easy" language on your own in a couple months

It's not harder to learn russian than to code in python or play some really hardcore videogame
It's all about time spent focusing

This.
Everyone that lives in America becomes shit, jews, europeans, spics, asians...

I can speak 5 languages fuck off. I could learn spanish and portuguese in no time

>goy

Oy vey anudda shoa!

Whats your point?

holy shit when she started speaking german i almost lost it but then she said she grew up here

I'm learning jap now. Havent tried raw anime yet. thanks for tip

I recall some piece of documentary where nigs do that (in africa) to babies, they hold them by their legs and shake them. They believe it's making them stronger or whatever.

RARE

This negress wasn't trying to help that baby. Quite the contrary.

>I have great faith in my monkey neighbour
Ok, I believe you. Living next to monkey is probably better than living next to actual nigger

>current year
>not understanding bell curves

Why cant the majority speak one language?
I'm sure if we cherry picked we can find a white or asian female who speaks 8 languages.

Exactly.

Is this suppose to be a quality bait?
Wall of copy pasta.
> /Pol is satire
Be more creative next time.
> Le reddit faggot

I'm always blown away when I hear a shitskin or a chink speak fluent Polish. It's very fucking rare but everytime I encounter it I go into shock

Surround her with white people and tell her she can get her way at any moment by simply screaming "Racist!", I'm sure it's nothing more complicated than the fact that her self-confidence is much higher than it would be were she exclusively amongst her own kind.

Not if she speaks your native language as well, then she'll just switch over because women are lazy cunts.

>THIS NIGGER SPEAKS 8 LANGUAGES
>pretends that this makes up for the fact that 90% of American niggers can’t even speak basic English

So what? In Europe if you go to school and you are not a slacker you can speak several languages. 2 Foreign languages are mandatory in high school here. As an example I speak 4. I never learned Italian (not including on all those 4) but since I speak Portuguese, Spanish and French, yet I understand talk and written Italian to some degree even if i was never taught. This is due to the similarities to the other 3.

Not shitting on her efforts, but if you have the time and put some work to it, it is not that hard.

That was horrible Chinese absolutely disgusting. How the fuck do you study it for four years and forgot even basic pronunciation.

And she's that beautiful? Wow, I am truly blown away. I love black women.

>wasting my time learning 8 languages I'll never use
?????
I already speak American English and German. Why the fuck would I learn 8?

Forgot to say
>inb4 there is no american english

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_English

Reddit spacing should be obvious tell

The distinction is irrelevant though. All standard varieties of English are so similar that anyone who is fluent in one can understand them all.

> Clearly niggers being so worthless is a cultural phenomenon, not a racial one.
There will always be fringe cases. Yes, nigger culture prevents most blacks from ever doing something useful with themselves. It might be the only thing leading to the average black behaving the way he/she does. But it just as well could still be a racial issue, or a combination of the two.

Two, of course. Learning more would be inefficient if i can spend my time to learn something i could actually use in real life. Seriously, what kind of benefit does speaking 8 languages have if you aren't a paid Translator (which means you also have to know the languages on a professional level)?

>basic parsing and paragraphing is reddit spacing now
You are what is wrong with Sup Forums.

whites invented everything

No.

That’s doesn’t make you smart. It just means more people will be able to comprehend how stupid you are.

>Sup Forums is a board of peace

nice quads
>and tuates :0

Dunno, I find it really unimportant to learn languages in approximate ways, to the point that you wouldn't pass lowest level testing.
People require high proficiency for specific languages, and her italian is pathetic, even more so because it's being mixed with a portugese "accent"

Just because you can say "gimmedats" in 8 languages doesn't mean you speak the language.

spagettinigger your english is too 'approximate' it took me a full 2 minutes to figure out what you were trying to say

a handful out of a billion or so?

Click, click, pop,click, click

there is 0 reason to learn any language besides english

>This negress speaks 8 languages. How many languages do you speak, goy?
I speak 4, and I have a degree.

Her Portuguese is in fact Brazilian. And believe me there are more difference between PT-PT and PT-BT than EN-UK and EN-US

Every time I have to phone a Brasilian ISP bcs of an internet circuit down is São Paulo it is a fucking nightmare. Almost as bad as trying to speak in English with someone from Bangalore.

FML!

Bitch, i'm from former Yugoslavia.
Every local dialect is a separate language.
8 is nothing.

>East Coast Ebonics
>Upper MidWest Ebonics
>Lower MidWest Ebonics
>Pidgin
>Swahili
>Niglish
>Noglish
>Negroid Sign Language.
>knows Moo Goo Gai Pan is from Chinese menus.

She's a literal treasure.

I understood pastaniggerbro without problems. It's typical that only the Anglo wouldn't comprehend when foreigners speak English.

because you're a foreigner so it doesn't sound weird to you
to me it sounds like he wrote out italian and then put it through google translate

quite a lot of posts on here are like this actually but it's most likely unnoticeable to you

I thought this was one of the gibbons from that Chiraq attack on the white boy the tied up and filmed as gibbons will do?

mock

yeah

ing

yeah

bird
yeah

>Speaks 8 languages
>Still mispronounces the word "ask".