Tell me the name of one historian, geneticist, or anthropologist that believes Jesus was primarily of European descent

Tell me the name of one historian, geneticist, or anthropologist that believes Jesus was primarily of European descent
If you can't, tell me why you worship a brown jew on a stick.
inb4 butthurt christcucks try to derail the argument because they can't back up their fringe identity christian beliefs with any credible sources

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lm8--TwK7To
youtube.com/watch?v=c1V7KsZHxFo
youtube.com/watch?v=LfmrHTdXgK4
youtube.com/watch?v=MFnmT82yGpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Race of Jesus doesnt matter. Jesus loves all races and Christianity is for everyone

God made man in his image.

Jesus is the son of god, so we must look like Jesus.

Last time I checked, only white people are actually men. All other races are primitive savages.

Therefore, Jesus was white with blonde hair.

E raymond capt
Thanks for playing.
>inb4 dismissal over something trivial

jews made that image, it's not based on anything dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=Lm8--TwK7To
Watch this video everyone

The Jews killed Christ, and freed Barabus. They even said "let this blood be on our hands and the hands of our children."
Jesus was born into a Jewish house, but died the Messiah. The Jews rejected him.

So many wrong facts in one video.

I'll just address one of them: Jews are not just Judah. They are called Jews because Israel was split into Israel and the kingdom of Judah. The kingdom of Judah wasn't inhabited by just the descendants of Judah.

Basically, this video delves too much into semantics.

Adam in Hebrew means, "To be ruddy." We here all know what ruddy means. "To blush, show blood.." Youre right, Jesus was an olive skinned, swarthy halfbred jew.
Song of Solomon 5:10-16. Tell me honestly if that sounds like the description of some brown skinned person.
Lamentations 4:7 as well. Archeology has proven that the lost tribes were taken north into captivity, and once Assyria and Babylon fell, they retained their tribalism and moved north and northwest into Europe. They did so right about the time Europeans appeared over the Caucus Mountains. The locals in Georgia call a particular mountain pass, "the pass of israel." More?
Get learned, son.

Adam means "Adama" in Hebrew which means "soil". Because God created him from soil/ash in Genesis.

Esau was described as "admoni" which literally translates to "ruddy" and he had red hair. That seems more fitting.

Are you literally trying to explain to GOYIM why they're wrong?

Thats not what Strongs Concordance says, nor does it make sense. Ruddy earth is only ruddy because of the red. In humans, ruddy means exactly what I posted. Take your yiddish and leave, Edom

Lol, a goy trying to teach me Hebrew. Adam doesn't even come close to "ruddy" for anyone with basic Hebrew knowledge. It's much closer to "adama" which means "earth"/soil. Esau was described as ruddy very clearly though.

Anyone with modern Hebrew can understand ancient Hebrew. I read the dead sea scrolls from 2000 years ago and I can understand them

Youre full of it.
Strongs #119 adem, "to be ruddy."
Strongs #120 adam, "man, human being"
Strongs #121 adam, "red earth or ruddy skin color"
Strongs #122 adom, "red; ruddy skin."
I dont care what you have to say, youre an edomite of the synagogue of satan. Im not going to believe your lies

"adom" means "red" and "admoni" literally means ruddy in Hebrew. King David and Esau had those adjectives describing them. "Adam" doesn't sound like "adom". It's a different vowel. It's much closer to "Adamah". And even if it meant "adom" it still wouldn't prove anything because "adom" is never used to describe "ruddy" it literally means blood red. It'd be the weirdest way to describe a white person in Hebrew. that's why the bible always uses "admoni" to describe ruddi or ginger people.

a cross is two sticks

>how dare jewish historian make an historical representation of a jewish historic guy who's burried in their jewish country

see there's no problem about israeli studying an israeli jewish rabbi like jesus, he's burried in israel ffs

technically speaking, Jesus is 50% angel and 50% jew.

Which means, Aryian.

As simple as that.

Yahowsha(Jesus) was a descendent of King Dowd(David) . David had red hair and green eyes..

How did King Tut have blonde hair?

OP is a fucking brainlet

SAGE

>thinks god resembles an ape
very ape thing to believe, ape.

based on the skull of a Mediterranean Jewish male from the time period of Jesus ain't it?

>believing the Pilate narrative is historical
it even reads like a farce

His name was Yeshu, possible Yeshua, which is a form of Yehoshua. If you're going to be pedantic do it right.

It's "Yeshu" which is an acronym to "may his name and memory be erased"

You still dont get it. Jacob was Esau's twin brother. Despitr the differences in the words, they still express the common theme. Red, and ruddy. What could it possibly mean when referencing a human? Yes, Esau and David were ruddy, but to say it had to do with hair color is an assumption. The Nazarites in Lamentations were ruddy, and Solomon is described as ruddy. Its entirely your opinion to think that itd be weird to describe white people that way, as it is very easy to see the redness of blood in our faces, hands and the body in general.
Strongs #132, admoni is defined exactly as #122, adom. Obviously, these words are very close to each other

You know where Aryan really comes from, right? Eran, and from the to Samaria.. SamARIAN. Anybody thats done the research knows the middle east was very white, at one point in time. Israelites were the original Aryans.

I'm guessing you believe the Toledot Yeshu is an accurate text as well.

I believe in rabbi yeshua because of the lovely unicorns

You wouldn't understand it unless you spoke Hebrew. No one who speaks Hebrew will ever even think of the connotation between "Adam" and ruddy. It's like if the bible was in English and Adam was called "Radley" and people trying to connect it to "ruddy". Different vowel and then you have to make another connection to red and then the connection of red to ruddy cheeks. Which is no different to trying to connect a name with 3 letters to the illuminati because the sign of the illuminati has a triangle with 3 edges.

You don’t like Christian Identity?

Can you argue with what Jesus taught or are you just too much of a sperg to admit a Jewish dude is wiser than you are?

They always had an issue with it.

Youre getting ridiculous at this point. Strongs was written by men who knew hebrew.

Ahem

youtube.com/watch?v=c1V7KsZHxFo

Ha! That youtuber is a sell out, and probably suffers from white guilt. There is no evidence for the wild idea that blacks are Israelites.

Currently waiting for unicorns to start killing people

Practically everyone has claimed to be "the lost tribe of Israel" at some point. African Americans, the English, Romani, everybody. Basically any culture where people grew up on Bible stories.

Jesus wasn't even a real person. Why bother wasting all this time arguing about the ethnicity of Flash Gordon, Robin Hood or Kermit the Frog?

>pic related

Read the book "Jesus the Phoenician"

Not saying that's what I believe, but it does raise a few questions.

You're talking about people with modern hebrew being familiar with the dialect and idiosyncrasies of biblical hebrew. I don't pretend to know anything about hebrew, and i'm sure you know a fair bit. But being versed in any modern or updated language doesn't equip you with the ability to understand every idiom of an ancient languages.

Most scholars would disagree with you. Would recommend "The Historical Jesus: Life of a Mediterranean Jewish Peasant" by John Crossan, or something by Borg or Ehrman.

How did they know Hebrew? They learnt it from Jews because Jews were the only ones using it on a daily basis in prayers and other books. You should listen to how the originals interpret it instead of a bunch of goyim.

They should have listened better in class. And if they did, they probably had an agenda. Just like Paul.

Quads of truth. Christianity is communism

Still a commie kike

>Tell me the name of one historian, geneticist, or anthropologist that believes Jesus was primarily of European descent
Christ niggers UTTERLY BTFO
And don't come back

I can read and understand the most ancient bible known to man, the dead sea scrolls from over 2000 years ago as well as any modern Hebrew speaker. Modern Hebrew is closer to ancient Hebrew than modern English is to English from Shakespeare's time. I know because I've read both,

Jesus is the son of god, he is god, just because he used a portal in some brown Jew girls virgin womb doesn't mean he is a brown jew

But we only have 14 hours to save the earth.
youtube.com/watch?v=LfmrHTdXgK4

>Christian Identity
>Jesus
>Paul
There are a lot of things you guys get butthurt over.

I dont think its nearly as prevalent as you think. Blacks cling to their theory because of their inferiority complex, and their history as slaves. In my opinion, its why they specifically identify with Israelites and Egyptians. There is also no evidence for blacks to be these people, archeologically or logically. However, there seems to be much evidence to suggest that whites, including the british, are those Israelites. Google Zarahs grave in Ireland, the stone of scone and the scottish declaration of independence. I dont necessarily subscribe to all CI teachings, but they are on point with this one. There is a ton of biblical and secular history, and archeology to back the theory. It is important to know who they are as a Christian, due to their importance in end times prophecy.

I've seen people from nigeria, indonesia, pakistan, india, china and practically any third world country who claimed to be Jews. It's a sign of an inferiority complex. Just like the blacks who claim to be Egyptians and Romans.

Why should i listen to a bunch of liars, and children of satan. Hebrew was prevalent among Europeans for many years anyways. You still have no argument and your agenda glares through.

>Most scholars would disagree with you.
Most scholars are either Christians or in the pay of Christians. Their collective opinion is worthless

I think a pasty blonde would've stood out in a crowd of brown jews, don't you? He could travel without being recognized and didn't stand out from his disciples.
I don't think it's prevalent.

They do so out of ignorance, thinking that Judaism is biblical. They dont know that you jews are followers of Talmudi Bavli and Kaballah, and also have little to do with the bible.

Nah, even the non-believers (like the three I just mentioned). And it's precisely because don't take the Bible at face value, they use the tools of textual criticism to pick it apart.

What do you mean, "Flash Gordon's alive"...?

Open fire!

ALL weapons!

youtube.com/watch?v=MFnmT82yGpk

Incidentally Flash Gordon is coming to my town for a comic con next month.

Jesus had a tremendous following, and its an assumptiom to suggest that ALL Judeans looked swarthy at that time.
Also, just those things have occured doesnt mean it negates them all as untrue. The blacks that believe that they are Israel are highly deluded, and unaware of CIA/Intelligence connections to the BHI movement. Just like NAACP, Black panthers, etc

>And it's precisely because don't take the Bible at face value, they use the tools of textual criticism to pick it apart.

Ehrman's entire thesis is "almost all of the gospels are complete nonsense BUT JESUS IS STILL A REAL PERSON!"

Crossan's entire thesis is "we really don't know anything about the life or teachings of Jesus BUT HE WAS DEFINITELY A REAL PERSON!"

Never heard of Borg.

Also, a letter sent by Lilate to Rome suggests He had a light hair color.

>The blacks that believe that they are Israel are highly deluded
> However, there seems to be much evidence to suggest that whites, including the british, are those Israelites.

got some bad news for you

Buddy, I dare you

The talmud is a bunch of rabbis debating torah laws from 2000 years ago. Jews don't take it as the law of God and know it has contradictions.

We believe in the oral laws, but that they are what the majority of Jews practiced throughout the ages. Of course, the laws can change with time. Different times reveal to us the bible in a better way. Which is the reason that Jews keep getting more advanced with time. We keep striving for the truth, but never claim to follow it perfectly.

>If you can't, tell me why you worship a brown jew on a stick.

Because Jesus was the first true anti-Semite.

Jesus exposed the Jews for what they really were.

>(Matthew 23:5) All the works they do they do to be viewed by men; ...

>(Matthew 23:6) They like the most prominent place at evening meals and the front seats in the synagogues,

>(Matthew 15:14) ...Blind guides is what they are...

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>(Matthew 15:3) In reply he said to them: “Why is it YOU also overstep the commandment of God because of YOUR tradition?

>(Mark 7:8) Letting go the commandment of God, YOU hold fast the tradition of men.”

>(Matthew 3:7) ... “YOU offspring of vipers,...

>(John 8:44) YOU are from YOUR father the Devil, and YOU wish to do the desires of YOUR father....

>(Luke 16:14) ...money lovers, ...

>(Matthew 23:4) They bind up heavy loads and put them upon the shoulders of men, but they themselves are not willing to budge them with their finger.

The Bible is not Jewish agenda. In fact, Jews hate Jesus because of this. Jesus was the first true anti-Semite.

I hate this picture so much.

Jesus was a Nazerene, he would have long hair for he would never have cut it short.

>belief

Atheist BTFO

that's where the textual criticism I talked about comes in, stack the gospels according to date of composition and cross reference verses with multiple attestation to trace the trajectory of a verse, then analyze that trajectory in light of things like the criterion of embarrassment.

Okay Calvin, get off the computer and help Mommy clean the house for tonight's Stormfag meeting, OK?

Jesus hated Pharisees (according to the gospel writers who were undergoing a schism with pharisees and any other temple jews), he was himself a Jew, and a rabbi.

Paul might be the first anti-semite and self-hating Jew though.

This.
Talmud has some tremendous filth in it. Also, Kaballah is mystical interpretation of OT texts. These books are highly regarded in Jewish circles. Your peoples mammon worship is a big deal also, and it is detestable.
Being a Nazarene isnt being a Nazarite. A Nazarene is geopgraphical. Paul said long hair on a man is against nature.

>cross reference verses with multiple attestation to trace the trajectory of a verse

What would be the point of that? Matthew, Luke and John are just redactions of Mark.

Believing bloodsucking Jews over the Righteous Roman Governor.

>Which is the reason that Jews keep getting more advanced with time.

Absolute nonsense. THIS is why Jews are on the top in this world today:

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

All Jews on Earth who deny Jesus of Nazareth as the Messiah are automatic Satanist and allies with Satan himself. Satan takes care of his own.

The Goyim have the excuse of not having the sacred writings revealed to them so that sin falls on Satan's shoulders because he is the one who blinded them. The Jews sin falls directly on their shoulders because they had the sacred writings revealed to them but choose to ignore them out of pure selfishness and greed. That is why Jesus said this of them.They denied him because they didn't want a Messiah. That would mean turning over all authority to him and they would have to stop their scheming. They would also have to openly invite the Goyim in because it was prophecied that the Messiah would bring in Gentiles to serve him as well alongside Israel. They refused to and so became anti-Christ to this day.

>Talmud has some tremendous filth in it. Also, Kaballah is mystical interpretation of OT texts. These books are highly regarded in Jewish circles. Your peoples mammon worship is a big deal also, and it is detestable.

They are studied more as an intellectual tool than a book to abide by. No one follows the laws as interpreted in the talmud today. The whole point of Judaism is to strive for the truth. No one knows the whole truth. When we reach the whole truth, that would be salvation/the end times/when the messiah comes. No one even knows how that time would manifest.

It's only muslims and christians who try to brainwash people with their dogma claiming to hold the truth to everything

not quite that simple, but even if we assume it is, what do those redactions tell us? They tell us the Bethlehem narrative is bullshit and Jesus is likely a Nazareth native, that the baptism by John was historical and he may have even been a follower of John the Baptist, and they tell us he was likely executed by Rome for sedition (this last part is also aided by historical documents detailing Roman responses to other sectarian leaders in the area at this time)

>All Jews on Earth who deny Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus wasn't a real person (see above) but, even if he was, he definitely wasn't from Nazareth, which is inhabited exclusively by goats at that time.

>Roman governor
>celebrates Jewish holiday
>by releasing enemy of the state
>named "Barabbas" ("son of the father")
>totally not a literary figure set in opposition to the TRUE son of the father, Jesus
>such a soft hearted Roman governor he can't stand the guilt and washes his hands of the deed
>meanwhile jews chant a curse upon themselves "HIS BLOOD ON US AND OUR CHILDREN"

yeah totally happened

Paul is an ethnic Benjamite Romans 11:1

nice slide thread. Jews are getting anxious

>They tell us the Bethlehem narrative is bullshit and Jesus is likely a Nazareth native,

Nope. Bethlehem was uninhabited at that time and, in any case, Mark tells us that Jesus was a Nazorean, not a resident of Nazareth.

>that the baptism by John was historical
Nope. It's obviously a retelling of the Elijah/Elisha story.

>Bethlehem was uninhabited at that time
nigga...

>It's obviously a retelling of the Elijah/Elisha story.
there are some clear allusions to those prophets in the NT, but this isn't one of them

They are studied as an intellctual tool, but nobody abides by them. I know how your people are. Practitioners of black magic and money magic. The use of blood in your cute matzo balls. Disgusting. God will judge that behavior soon, Edom.

>If you can't, tell me why you worship a brown jew on a stick.
Because he’s God incarnate. Doesn’t matter what human form he took

also, Mark 1:9
>At that time Jesus came from Nazareth in Galilee and was baptized by John in the Jordan.

>there are some clear allusions to those prophets in the NT, but this isn't one of them
The problem is that nearly every verse in the gospel is an allusion to some OT passage or other. There's no reason to think any of it is historical.

nearly.

>There's no reason to think any of it is historical.
Wrong, there are events described in the New Testament that are recorded by other historians of the time. The Christ Myth theory is an extremely fringe hypothesis

>also, Mark 1:9
Yes, it's the only mention of Nazareth in Mark, meaning that it's probably a later interpolation

Jesus was nothing but a kike, actually he wasn't even that. He never even historically existed senpai.

Not only did Jesus hate the Pharisees but all Jews who chose to close their eyes and ears to him. Even though they were privileged to see Jesus himself prove his Messiahship with all the miracles he would perform. Jesus did mention the rest of the Jews as:

>(Luke 9:41) In response Jesus said: “O faithless and twisted generation, how long must I continue with YOU and put up with YOU? Lead your son over here.”

>(Matthew 17:17) In reply Jesus said: “O faithless and twisted generation, how long must I continue with YOU? How long must I put up with YOU? Bring him here to me.”

>(Mark 9:19) In response he said to them: “O faithless generation, how long must I continue with YOU? How long must I put up with YOU? Bring him to me.”

Paul backs Jesus up

>(Philippians 2:15) that YOU may come to be blameless and innocent, children of God without a blemish in among a crooked and twisted generation, among whom YOU are shining as illuminators in the world,

>(Acts 7:51) “Obstinate men and uncircumcised in hearts and ears, YOU are always resisting the holy spirit; as YOUR forefathers did, so YOU do.

So it wasn't just the Pharisees/Saducees but all Jews who remained in bad attitude as them as well.

>>celebrates Jewish holiday
He’s not celebrating it, he would throw them a bone
>washes his hands
It’s not like people have ever felt guilty about anything right? The idea that people who kill are 100% sociopathic all the time isn’t accurate

>Wrong, there are events described in the New Testament that are recorded by other historians of the time.
Really? I had no idea of that. I was under the impression that NONE OF THEM were recorded by other historians of the time.

>The Christ Myth theory is an extremely fringe hypothesis
The Christ Myth theory was espoused by the Apostle Paul himself. Galatians 1:12, read it and weep!

>Jesus wasn't a real person
Wrong, he is universally regarded as a historical figure among mainstream researchers
>Nazerath was exclusively inhabited by goats
Wrong as well. Nazaerth has been inhabited to some degree since approximately 2200 BC

or meaning that mark is the earliest gospel and contains less added filler, so it mentions his known hometown but doesn't dwell on anything before his ministry (other than his baptism by John)

as for that baptism, compare the accounts in Mark and John (latest gospel) to get a sense of that story's trajectory, and keep in mind the criterion for embarrassment. the writers are downplaying any evidence jesus was a follower or equal of john and turn john into a grovelling sidekick.

as for nazareth, consider this: why did the writers create an ahistorical census with a ridiculous rule that everyone migrates back to their place of birth across the empire? that's some convoluted shit if you can just decide your fictional character is from Bethlehem to begin with. It's because it was already known that Jesus was from Nazareth, but the gospel writers needed to get him in Bethlehem for the birth scene, because that's the city of David where the Messiah was supposed to come from.

>Wrong, he is universally regarded as a historical figure among mainstream researchers
They're all Christians or employed by Christians. Their opinion is worthless.

>Nazaerth has been inhabited to some degree since approximately 2200 BC
Yes, by goats. The town wasn't founded until many decades after Jesus' supposed life.

>Roman Governor
>Righteous

>The whole point of Judaism is to strive for the truth. No one knows the whole truth. When we reach the whole truth, that would be salvation/the end times/when the messiah comes. No one even knows how that time would manifest.

That was actually revealed and YOU have the key to that. In your side of the fence it is all of Isaiah 53. The Forbidden Chapter. There is a reason why it is forbidden. It is because of who it leads to.

Have you read Isaiah 53?