Come on Sup Forums, all Jews aren't bad

Come on Sup Forums, all Jews aren't bad.

It's not logical to think that every Jew is somehow part of an evil scheme.

Can't we just agree that a lot of Jews are evil, but a lot of Jews aren't?

That's definitely true.
Shapiro is a lying Zionist POS manlet, though.

This kike needs to die

I'm pretty evil desu, so is every other Jew I know. Not allowing White losers to kill you is evil.

Zionist jews are evil. Self hating jews like Bobby Fischer and Larry David are cool with me.

Family is a great example.

Abby is a talented opera singer and a lovely, demure, very attractive young woman.

Ben is a manlet demon with a lust for goyish blood that will only be satisfied when a libertarian greater Israel has been created at the cost of the lives of all young American goyish men.

No Shlomo, you're a mensch. Choose life so that you might life.

there are plenty of good jews. murray rothbard was based af and an honorary aryan, for example. ben shapiro is a neocon zionist scumbag, however

I don't get it, why does Sup Forums prop up these internet attention whores 24/7 like Varg, Shapiro, Johnson, Sargon, Peterson and Southern? We all know they're just self-promoting narcissist cybersluts who will say anything to get your views, likes and upvotes. Sup Forums about discussing ideas, not a platform for dozens of me-me-me whores.

>Sup Forums
>Ideas

Kek. Sup Forums is for posting Jew memes and whining about kikes.

Very few Jews are actually at the highest levels of the conspiracy. At the highest level its not just jews but many families who trace their bloodlines back to Nephelim and believe they are genetically distinct.

However Jews seem to be predisposed to be a pawn used by the elite frequently and jewish nature seems to naturally push movements like feminism, multiculturalism, communism etc which are major components to the elites plans. Most don't realize they are helping elites and most think what they are doing is good and for the betterment of humanity. The jewish lobby in washington is the largest and strongest lobby and is not even declared as a foreign lobby, the jewish control of financial instutiutions, trading and banking. Jewish control of academia. Jewish control of the supreme court and heavy influence on many lower courts particularly federal courts. Jewish control of media/entertainment through newspapers and tv channels as well as now many of the most popular youtube channels are being backed, supported and controlled by Jews. Obviously jews are the controlling interest in hollywood acting as producers/agents/entertainment lawyers and directors.

Its not an accident that 2% of the population has this massive amount of control over our laws, our money, our government and our minds and generally use that influence to push specific agendas which by and large are anti white, anti christian, anti morality and seek to break apart family units, spouses, prevent people from reproducing, encourage abortion and immigration. The goal of a one world government super state which has absolute control of its citizens controlled by a handfull (a half million or less) elites and their families/agents ruling over a low IQ mass of populace with no families, no spouses, no children, no national heritage, no religious or cultural identity who will be easily molded and manipulated by the state into whatever the state needs.

Richard Spencer is a controlled opposition Jew.

why do people post like Sup Forums is a singular person?

Jews are getting diluted now anyway, most Jews marry outside their ethnicity and Jewish broads are the biggest coalburners I've ever seen

Do us a favour and kill yourself

Ben is a light unto the nation.

Listen to him and listen to him good, Goyim. you are in urgent need of education.

This is now a Good Jews Thread. I nominate
>Larry David
>Matt Stone
>Gene Ween

Cuz they can't ALL be bad l

Of course Jews aren't part of a scheme.

Of course, I'm not convinced Shapiro isn't a Reptilian ~masquerading~ as a Jew. One of those 'hello my fellow humans!' types, like Cuckerberg.