If you dont own a house, have a wife, job and kids you are a failure and have the same worth as a nigger

If you dont own a house, have a wife, job and kids you are a failure and have the same worth as a nigger.

Where is this from?

They’ve at least got giant cocks and white women love those.

Dave Chappelle’s new special

Congrats, you're bringing kids in to be raped by muslims. Fucking retard

does that mean I'll finally get my dick sucked?

The UK

underrated

mods

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Hence why white women love fucking horses and dogs

What if I was married in lived with my parent's in their 700,000$ home? Not everyone has to follow the jewy plot to set pace of society as a whole. Also I don't have kids and make bank but will have them eventually. The only nigger here is you and your slave thought.

Houses are very expensive here. I wish I’d made better choices in life.

the fuck is that pic

I DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHITESHITE SUPREMACISTS WHO WANT TO SAVE THESE WHORES...

LOOK AT ALL THOSE KEKS TAKING PHOTOS...

GIVE ME AN OBJECTIVE REASON WHY I SHOULD CARE ABOUT THE WHITESHITE RACE AND WHY SHOULD A MAN CARE FOR WESTERN SLUTS????

I have all of that except for a job, because I own my own business. Working for others will not get you far in life. And, dont expect all of that by 25.

hopefully, one day, some nice western slut, gets tired of riding the cock carousel, and decides that you are the right beta bux for her...

state of 'western' Europe, probably France or England. They are degenerate as fuck.

what the actual fuck is going on in that pic

Just a normal day in London

We're waiting for the liberation Huzzar-bro. Please hurry.

sauce

what if i'm 18?

>own a house

Own some land and plan the house yourself and either let it build or have a prefab.
Im not playing your little jewish game user.

>also sage
This slide bot shot is not pol, piss off to bant with this, you dog.

DONT FALL FOR THE SLIDE THREAD NEWFAGS
>1 post by this ID
you dumb ass cucks wil never learn.

>Im not playing your little jewish game user.

typical german cvck ... everything that doesnt fit his perspective is a jewish game. grow up or take your meds, retard.

Delet this photo

>Delet this photo

you dat nigga?

>Delet this photo

or is dat you wife? lol

What the fuck is pic related? What's the context?

>What the fuck is pic related? What's the context?

i think op thinks he's worth just as much as a bbc

You have to be over eighteen to post here

judging from all the spics back there. this must be somewhere in SFO. how they even got involved. WTF, the women in the left looks like she is someone wife and mother

700.000 $ house out of wood and paper. Nigger lives with his wife in his parents house. Sad!

Kek

im gonna guess this is some bulshit (((art piece))) about racial integration.

there was something similar to this on youtube where white girls kissed black guys for the first time.. its just another day in jew town.

This pic is from the USA you noobs.

MOAR BBC