Lmao how stupid is gen Z?

>be april 20th
>large groups of students all over the country chaotically leaving school in large numbers
>gets shot by a dozen gunmen with AR-15s who've coordinated this mass shooting the same these kids walk out unsupervised leaving them 100s of targets bunched in the open

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/u-s-government-zionist-congress-of-america-universal-age-unrestricted-open-carry-for-all-firearms-of-all-kinds-throughout-the-u-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's an excuse to get out of school

>booking this for 4.20

little niggas just want to get stoned

>kids
I am pretty sure some pencil neck, faggot, soy boy hs teacher or college professor thought this shit up

Dumbest thing ever....another excuse to skip school

They should walk out to celebrate Hitler's birthday

fpbp

its just Russian-sponsored dissent

#StopRussia2018 by not participating

>we're gonna walk out on 4/20
>it's totally not because we want to get high

>UNIVERSAL, AGE-UNRESTRICTED, FIREARM OPEN-CARRY IN THE U.S. AND ALL ITS CONSTITUENT STATES:AND TERRITORIES
change.org/p/u-s-government-zionist-congress-of-america-universal-age-unrestricted-open-carry-for-all-firearms-of-all-kinds-throughout-the-u-s

Reminds me of a planned protest in my school maybe 5/6 years ago
>Kid comes to school wacked out on pills
>Assaults another kid
>Security guards break it up
>Kid on pills decides to take on guard
>Doesn't end well for him
>Handful of retarded girls go on FB crusade
>"Leave a '.' if you're going to march out with us"
>400+ kids myself included leave a "."
>Comes day for protest
>Only people who walk out were the organizers
>Get suspended, buttmad that no one showed up
>Dumb cunts didn't realize the entire student body thought they were retards and trolled them

So they're going 2 celebrate Hitler's birthday by walking out of their holoHOAX classes?

Beat me to it

>Implying american teenagers will actually remember or care about this shooting enough in 2 months to actually do something

>bunched in the open
Sigh.

There was a national walkout day for highschool students protesting the Iraq War back in the Bush Years

I was one of those students, it was national news, across the country thousands of students walked out of class

Do you remember that? Oh Yeah... probably not

No one gives a fuck what some dumb ass highschoolers do or say on 4/20

However, I'm sure CNN will compare it to MLKs march and speech in DC

Been a while since I was in high school, but I figure if you go to one of those schools nowadays that has a metal detector at the front door and police officers stationed on school grounds and regular locker searches and lockdown drills and other mass shooting precautions constantly around, it’s easy to be reminded that mass shootings are a thing.

Probably it’s part of where the shooters keep getting the idea to perform shootings.

What annoys me is
>majority of kids probably really don't care
>few that do are likely attention whores
>parents/teachers using this "protest" as a way to signal their virtue
>kids really only care about having the day off
I really wish I could run the world, because I'd burn so much of it.

Cucked teacher creates event
Kids want to skip to get high
Looks like kids skipped because they support walk out

BROS Sup Forums TOLD ME GEN Z WAS THE SAVORY OF WHITE MAN HOW COULD WE BE SO WRONG WHAT THE EFFFFF

DUDE PROTEST LMAO

more like they're telling Jeff sessions to fuck off with his crackdown on weed

Are they going to bring there SSRI’s with them?

Kek

4/20 is national get high day. This generation is very smart. I am excited for the future.

This is how Sup Forums should spin it.

Start memes promoting a walkout to celebrate hilter's birthday.

We need pro 2nd Ammendment, pro-Trump GenZyclons to be out there visible and loud. Drown the commies out.

very stupid to want and stop the nra without money or the candidates to overtake the nra held offices

the left need mooney ...please support the left in overtaking the nra and the tea party

They're killing each other and blaming everyone else. What are they, boomers?

>>booking this for 4.20

Yeah, they are taking advantage of national senior skip day to say "Oy Vey look at all the kids protesting gun ownership!"

Typical jewish maneuver.

Underrated and correct.

>April 20th (4/20)

This is just so kids can skip out on school to smoke weed and celebrate Hitler's birthday. Nothing to see here.

it might be funny to try to use that as a counter meme.

numerals confirm!!!!

Mine better not even try to pull this shit, I'll beat his ass.

Or just some lazy students that want a break from class.

if the kids are united, they will never be defighted oi !

On 4/20 no less

>4/20

Yup

its 4/20 you fucking idiots
people just want to smoke

It's more to do with the rise of social media, reality TV and 24/hour news. Social media has made every kid want to be a celebrity this is a way for them to do it.

There hasn't been any other changes in society that would make these things such commonplace. This stuff didn't happen when I was a kid and everything else was the same. News needs to stop making these people famous but that's not likely to happen.

This, the huge media circus only adds fuel to the fire

Hitlers birthday? NICE

Just celebrating Uncle Adolf's birthday

>Do you remember that? Oh Yeah... probably not
Someone I knew burned himself alive protesting the Iraq war (first one). I don't even remember his name now.