UQ Holder 139 raw

imgur.com/a/7OsSa

Other urls found in this thread:

uqholder.jp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is no one safe from this monstrosity

Thank you. Also, how did those clowns get free from Eva's spell?

With this flashback that makes no sense, he should of done it in the first place. All the girls show up but not Yukihime? Why the fuck?

She is presumably still bound to Mahora at that point.

Kitty is still bound to Mahora. She only was able to fight at full power near the end of the manga, due to magic word being at near collapse.

Well shit. They all got free from Eva's ice prison.

Ialda probably just re-summoned them after their death. She's done that multiple times with her apostles.

The thing is that they couldn't die in there.

So... How bad is the anime adaptation going to be?

I was optimistic until their latest update. Key visual and PV seem to indicate it's going to cover the fucking Negima plot. Even the OP is going to be Happy Material. This is some high level rusing.

uqholder.jp

Even monthly Ken's pacing is god awful. Nothing happened.

It's especially frustrating when you realize this flashback is somewhat pointless and has nothing to do with UQ's timeline.

Tell me about this fine looking lady

Best Girl.
This time Ken won't have anyone to blame. Looks like it will be rushed, the art doesn't look good and he is in charge of series composition. If it's shit this time it's his fault.

Who the fuck is that giant guy? A relative of Kagetarou?

Did you forget Dynamis?

I did. I didn't remember that attire at least.

Did we ever find out what happened to Negi's Mum in the end?

Dead.

Was meant Arika is dead.

How did she die?

Now, correct me if I am wrong, but didnt this happen already negi goes fights last boss get rekt then girls come in for the save and eva a far distance away or am I imaging shit?

We don't know but they needed Asuna then Touta because there was no one else with Magic Cancel.
It didn't happen. This is the final battle against the Lifemaker which was skipped in Negima.

Yeah, I was just making the point that it read similar to the first fight.

Well, it's not completely pointless. It's probably to show us how Negi later gets possessed and how Touta was created.

>Negi can fight evenly with Ialda possessing Nagi one on one
Is Nagi a jobber?

It's just another reminder of how superior Negima is to UQ. Was hoping this would've wrapped up this chapter but I'm okay with it.

Touta was beating the shit out of Negi until Rakan sucker punched him.

Are we still in the happy end timeline? Was kinda hoping at least some of the Al Alba girls would be participating in the final fight with Nagi.

Ayaka is the best

Not really, he only got an advantage for a brief moment.
>Are we still in the happy end timeline?
Yes and they appear at the end of this chapter.

Damn, this chapter is literally what everyone wanted from a Negima "sequel".

Basically. Ken can still do some prime action scenes.

No, this flashback is the good timeline remember?

>Even the OP is going to be Happy Material.
What a goddamned waste.

Wrong timeline.
This is the "Good end" timeline.

It's good to see the main fighters of Ala Alba on one page. Bit disappointed Fate didn't help Negi fight Ialda, though.