/our girl/ Lana: Our most talented propagandette?

We're always talking about L. Southern, L. Rose, Tomi, Pettiboner, Faith, Tay Tay, etc etc. But why don't we give more love to Lana? She's always on point, has the bravery to name the Jew, and I think her videos can be effective at redpilling normies. Oh, and she's fine af.

youtube.com/watch?v=oemFQLKtvx4
>youtube.com/watch?v=oemFQLKtvx4
youtube.com/watch?v=oemFQLKtvx4
>youtube.com/watch?v=oemFQLKtvx4

Other urls found in this thread:

diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2018/01/25/israeli-government-develops-software-to-monitor-global-online-antisemitism-in-real-time/
marathi.tv/youtube-host/lana-lokteff/
youtube.com/watch?v=fTznEIZRkLg
youtube.com/watch?v=JULkpHA-m9M
youtube.com/watch?v=LNGmQzYV7jI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By far the best, I agree. And she's pretty much my ideal woman, physically and otherwise

she has a good voice desu

how do you jidf kikes always manage to get the first post

She has a weird voice but she and Henrik do great work. They even got tweeted by Tucker Carlson

altright tranny chin ™

She actually names it all. And she gets no "love" because there are no paid shills pushing her like Jared Taylor or Spencer or Lauren.

Lana is an Intelligence officer.
Before she was your trad waifu her other role was as a degenerate rock singer. She travelled throughout Africa with her band. Why Africa? Ask the Cпeцcлyжбы Poccии.

So now the whitest music since Classical is degenerate to participate in?

Now going to Africa means you're CIA?

I think this is gaslighting to cover up for the (((Alt-Right))) who are called out for being CIA and Mossad

She's the most trustworthy in terms of perosnal presentation but I'm old enough to remember when this was a man's world and I can tell you that female talking heads were always met with a hardy "Nice tits but she should shut up more." and never a "Hey, I wonder what she thinks about things." Lana Lokteff seems to be a respectable woman but I don't feel compelled to seek out her opinion on anything.

both sides are zionist garbage.

diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2018/01/25/israeli-government-develops-software-to-monitor-global-online-antisemitism-in-real-time/

:^)

"She's a tranny!"

"She's CIA!"

See this is what happens when you call out Spencer's husband. They create these fake threads.

>all these facts are lies!

lol no. She might actually be retarded. Her video on Einstein was one of the dumbest things I've listened to. The dumb broad and her fag partner literally conflated Einstein's theory of relativity with cultural relativity... the fuck? There's that and the fact she's very probably and most likely and quite certainly a Holocaust denier.

yes and I would bang the shit out of her

Is this real? If it is, that's probably how she got so redpilled on niggers.

>Holocaust denier
where do you think you are, nigger?

anyone who this retarded faggot dislikes is automatically confirmed on our side.

DELET DIS

>WTF i love Israel nao!

>Einstein's theory of relativity with cultural relativity
to be fair, I've heard similar theories in academia. their argument is essentially that Einstein's theory destroyed previous notions of what the world consisted of, just as postmodernism broke down the governing theories that we all assumed were rock solid

lana is cool, henrik too. the shilling against them itt is kind of funny.

not her, the text is clearly made up

friendly reminder that Lana worked with DoD, was a degenerate "emo" gurl, and is a known fed asset and tranny. She's controlled OP, like most of the "higher ups" are in the alt-right community. Red Ice b4 le alt-right got big, was mostly just conspiracy trolling, and David Icke, and Reptilians-tier shilling by Feds. Moved to Alt-Right when Trump came around to curtail the movement.

>intentionally make videos which promote white awakening
>regularly talk about the destruction of Europe and European values
>regularly promote other channels which create white awakening
>regularly bashes (((them)))
>regularly bashes shitskins
>hundreds of thousands of people are redpilled

Oh, but she’s just a glow in the dark CIA nigger. Fuck you and your shill threads, everyone knows who’s behind this post. Sage.

you are mentally ill and the only medicine that can help is a bullet to the head.

And she actually has kids

Sure wish the Russian People would wake up and realize their Government and Nation is under Zionist occupation.

>haha all these facts are crazy!!!!

stop glowing.

Do you think it's possible that the JQ (jewish question) finally becoming mainstream?? Do you think the Zionist banking elite is realizing the more Muslims they flood into Europe, the more antisemitism will increase?? People are talking about things 24/7, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Being in my late 20's, I've been awakened since about the age of 16 about Europes eternal (((foe))). With these shootings in America, and the complete LACK of coverage on women being brutally raped in Europe.. i think people are becoming more and more distrusting of the Jew media. Some girls that i know even talk about it openly. Are we winning?? Do you think there are ANY whites in government fighting back?? You would think some of these whites that "sellout" would be at least racially aware of whats going on, and want the best for whites? What gives...

She reminds me of Alanis Morissette in a weird way.
She's very hot. Smart too. I sure would like to fuck her.

The Enemy convinces these "intellectuals" of a very cunning Lie. They believe they're doing the right thing, which makes them very dangerous.

>20 posts by this id
Fuck off kike shill

>(1)

I don't get it, why does Sup Forums prop up these internet attention whores 24/7 like Varg, Shapiro, Auernheimer, Johnson, Sargon, Peterson and Southern? We all know they're just self-promoting narcissist cybersluts who will say anything to get your views, likes and upvotes. Sup Forums about discussing ideas, not a platform for dozens of me-me-me whores.

also friendly reminder, but when she was a turbo feminist

>Lana filed a lawsuit against U.S. Allegiance Inc. in 2007 for sexual harassment and sexual discrimination, and pressed charges for non-economic damages worth $300,000 and punitive damages of $1,000,000. The lawsuit was settled out of court. The lawsuit goes against her views of anti-feminism.
marathi.tv/youtube-host/lana-lokteff/

They all share the same characteristics, they are white and are not afraid to talk about it, now grow up.

negatory.
She talks about Kennewick Man but refuses the Solutrean theory just like Alex Jones.

You sexually frustrated virgins are the pseudo-rightwing equivalent of betamale feminists, you do know this right? There is nothing any woman can say that will make me take them seriously. The degeneration of society along the lines that has occurred can be traced directly back to women with their voting decisions, it all starts with emancipation. 55-60% of women are genetically structured to be entirely caregivers and the personality best suited for it. They seek to include more people, care for those who aren't cared for, treat adults like children and transfer their responsibility as a caregiver onto the state so they can become whores.

The only woman you can trust is the one that seeks no attention, doesn't intentionally walk into any spotlight and follows a man somewhere in her life.

>inb4 hurr they redpilling the normies

No, they do not bring any real attention to the cause, they only bring more sexually frustrated virgins who have no backbone and won't fight for anything.

oh no no no no

Why do you care? You are Hispanic?

youtube.com/watch?v=fTznEIZRkLg
Watch this. It will maybe enhance your perspective.
Current path of societies in the West is bullshit.
And I sure hope to god, most people will not mix with foreigners and we can all go our separate ways.
Perpetual population growth is not actually necessary, only in the current, deranged global capitalist economy it is. The world will soon be overpopulated, when we have room for a maximum of 2-3 billion people on this planet in the long run. Immigrants need even more immigrants once they get old, which creates a neverending cycle. We can only hope that the system collapses sooner rather than later.

Current women however might actually be stupid enough to feel empowered by getting raped by arabs and being multicultural or whatever but all in all I am confident that people will catch up soon. Nobody likes the current going-ons in Europe just the globalist Elite.

What are you, a muslim sandnigger? Do you have the urge to put a garbage bag over her head?

She's just redpilled and is probably surrounded by redpilled men in her family.

fpbp

>21 posts by this ID

wew. I've noticed that this particular bot starts spamming any thread mentioning Lana or Red Ice. I wonder who could be behind these posts...

Lol you don't know shit about me

>21 posts
>you cant debunk one

wew

>What are you, a muslim sandnigger? Do you have the urge to put a garbage bag over her head?

Treating women with respect as the birthers of the next generation and giving them the leading positions in society are two entirely different things. There is yet to be a society that gives women the top positions within that society that has benefited from it.

Also don't bother trying to strawman me.

>She's just redpilled and is probably surrounded by redpilled men in her family.

Then why is she the one taking the initiative, where are the men on this issue? Oh that's right they don't have tits and don't draw in virgins.

I'll pull out the memes for this: Not an argument.

Why shouldn't I care?

You feel entitled to talk shit about my race.

Where's the dinaric race?

So what your telling me is the jew wants people to know about them and hate them?

your gurl (jewish fbi asset tranny) lana's emo techno song from when she was a generate druggie
youtube.com/watch?v=JULkpHA-m9M

This won't work.

They have done studies on this and they found that if a country get somewhat developed the first thing they will do is try to leave to a more advanced country.

This will cause a mass destabilization of countries. This will inevitably lead to war in our lifetime of ethnic cleansings. Most likely it will be whites that get wiped out because they will be the few oppressors.

youtube.com/watch?v=LNGmQzYV7jI

>THERE ARE ACTUALLY PEOPLE NOW POSTING ABOUT HOW SHE'S FUCKING GOD-DAMNED CIA

WHY CAN'T I LEAVE THIS PLACE

i can fap to this

The Jew wants to promote anti-Semitism towards the Western liberal Jewish diaspora, and he wants pro-Israel Nationalism (Zionism) to spread. This is why the Jew attacks the diaspora while he embraces Zionism.

>Richard Spencer
>Mike Enoch
>Lana Loktev
>Faith Goldy
>Lauren Southern
>et al

This is their entire operation.

It's the 8pol autists. Literally everyone is a jew according to them.

fuck off moarpheus

Nice argument.

I second it. I'd honestly gas you first you arrogant freak.

8pol rules for spotting a jew:
>everyone who ever does anything IRL is a jew
>everyone who ever does anything online with an identity attached to it is a jew
>almost everyone who posts anonymously online is a JIDF shill
>only us sekrit clubbers who spend all our time calling everyone jews aren't jews!

tell about how laura loomer is based

tell us about based niggers moarpheus

Where's your argument tho?

We can debate Loomer or based niggers. Pick one

Better keep the atomic weapons then, huh.
Fuck. I don't plan on being wiped out though. Many whites seem to embrace their death though. Maybe an instinctive reaction?

If you have to worship a woman instead of just trusting your own opinion, this chart is unironically pretty accurate. Tomi was always annoyingly loud and empty of anything fresh to say.

That's actually a very good argument: You don't know me at all, so save your fucking analysis

>Lana L. Southern, L. Rose, Tomi, Pettiboner, Faith, Tay Tay
Literally who

Honestly the most humane option is to cut all aid to developing countries. State funded or otherwise until they can control their population growth.

Or we

develop a plague that makes them infertile or just kills them.

and also fuck you I'm not arrogant.
I'm frustrating an International PSYOP with Government connections, without a single $ invested, without a team, without a think-tank, without using unethical means (hax0ring/social media marketing). I'm having fun and surprised at how easy this is. But I'm not arrogant. If I was arrogant I'd create a political Twitter cult like Spencer, Enoch, and Tommy. Then I'd fleece my followers for as many shekels as I can. Then I'd sell my following to the highest paying Jew. Instead no one knows who I am and I do it for free. How mad?

you're a lolcow moarpheus, we don't debate you we laugh at you

She is the best. She tweeted about me once and I got a boner.

>That's actually a very good argument: You don't know me at all, so save your fucking analysis

I wasn't analyzing you though idiot, just the well known phenomena of women sliding their way into existing groups and sucking money and attention from betamale virgins who feel a connection to her because she says she holds the same views.

Literally nobody that follows any of these attention seeking "tradthots", as some have called them, has any self respect.

>we don't debate you
If you debated me and won I would be forever BTFO. It would be a personal Holocaust because of how much I mock you for never debating me. But you refuse to accept the invitation to discuss "based Israel" or whether Zionism is the answer to the Jewish Question. You don't want to rekt me because you can't.

We had Aids, which apparently isn't working anymore.
Maybe the powers that be decided it would be easier to cleanse white people?
I would argue the same though, concerning aid. Either cutting off all aid, or helping the countries where they are. If what you say is true though, we will just get an influx of economic migrants, which means our own deaths.
In any case, Europe wont survive 20 years if it goes on like it is.

top kek moarpheus you're a joke

Feel free to rekt me any time :^)

She really is amazing. Her and Heinrich have done so much for spreading awareness and pride.

No one talks like that here, shill...

you're a joke moarpheus there is nothing to debate

you're a lolcow

Arguing with you is pointless. I've argued with you a shit load of times and you're notorious for dodging, manipulating, and all round being an insufferable brainlet.

I'm gonna be straight with you here Moarpheus, because I know you have this saviour complex and that you have influence on Sup Forums and all this shit, but the truth is no one here fucking likes you. You are cringe-worthy, annoying, so far up your own arse and the most cantankerous and cancerous poster ever witnessed. You shit up threads with your half-baked theories counter-signalling everyone who isn't literally Hitler. You are worse than the guy who used to post "Anglo BLOOD" in all the British threads, because at least it was fucking funny to watch and we got some awesome memes out of it that live to this day. You on the other hand are the most annoying kike-enabler faggot to grace the internet. I seriously want you to kill yourself, you are fucking cancer.

Fuck off and never come back.

I do not trust her. Something is off with her physiognomy. Whenever you're confused over such matters bound by this principle: women should not discuss politics. I don't care what year it is, there's no excuse or reason for following a woman. They cannot lead. Simple as that.

It might seem she's saying everything you wants to hear, but do not blindly trust anyone. Especially a woman.

Be a man and stop elevating these merchants because they're physically attractive and not the typical retard. Yes they're fun to look at, and you wouldn't click if she wasn't, but practice some damn discipline.

someone archive her videos before they get taken down like rageafterstorm.

she's too cute to disappear from the interwebs

I wonder if shills are interested in attacking Lana? I have no idea.