Thoughts on this movie? What do you think of it?

Thoughts on this movie? What do you think of it?

I don't watch nigger movies.

its just the lion king, which is just hamlet

fpbp

>We Wuz: The movie
I'll probably watch it for humour

>implying i will watch it
I watch Justice League, tried hard to convince myself to watch it, wasn't that good, too disorganized. I don't need an even much bigger disorganized film.
Come on now, Africa and technology while they still behave like macho tribe. That film was made for black people and i am not black.

Tbh i think just wasted money, the only purpose was to see if it had to do with the continuation of marvel entire plot. I am deluded.
>inb4 soyboy

I only want to watch it just to see a theater full of niggers go nuts

Honestly?
It's just a run of the mill my mcu movie.
Acting fine
Effects fine
Plot fine
Shoehorned politics cringeworthy
Kangz dialogue cringeworthy
Black power air punching cringeworthy

Also count the virtue signaling and mocking of Trump in the end of the movie

Would you guys praise me if at the end of the movie I yell nigger, get attacked by chimps, and it gets all over the news?

That's the best part though

We need bridges -- only fools build barriers
Bury me at sea like my ancestors who jumped off the ships.
They knew death was better than bondage.
The one non-evil white guy is 5'6" embodiment of the soyboy cuck meme bumbling Martin Freeman.
Knowing smirks to eachother as other white members of the United nations call wakanda a shithole.
Sad!

record it too

Should I sit in the back so everyone can hear me, or sit in the front so I can get a quick escape route in case the chimps decide to overrun me?

wrong board dumb fuck

fuck off. no bump. kys.

reminder: do not engage shit posting retards like OP. sage, report and ignore.

don't you have exit doors in the back too?

the subject of this thread was meant to be political though

Not in my local theatre. Fire exits are on the side of the screen, but the other exits are through that hallway at the bottom of the stairs.

you should have a quick escape, so you better do it in front and yell really loud so everyone can hear you

^Imagine being this pathetic and spiteful just to seek validation from soulless cracker Sup Forumsnons

imagine being so delusional to shitpost on Sup Forums with a BLM memeflag and username "We still kangz"

It was shit because it is Marvel. There is no other reason.

don't know, going to go see it Sunday night with friends

Blacks are the dumb, dumbs of the world.

At the low end of every IQ test. Their low IQ correlates perfectly with their behaviour, a behaviour we can see for ourselves if we turn on the television or are unlucky enough to be near the man-apes. If we look at the black african we clearly see someone who is typically no more refined or mature than and older child.

In addition to their low IQ we have also seen the africans horrible "culture". A culture where the african disawows learning or advanced thought in order to seek immidiate gratification.

Someone who wants to be seen as someone worthy of respect, instead of actually being someone worthy of respect as that would require work.

"Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.
His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.
A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.
In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.
With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.

Oh it's this slide thread again

>again
>implying i haven't just finished to watch it and wanted to ask Sup Forums their opinions on the movie regarding its political propaganda aspects