Redpill me on Rasputin

Redpill me on Rasputin.
Did he have anything to do with the Bolsheviks?
How did some hobo practically takeover the Russian government in a couple of years?
Why is there such an air of mystery around him?
Seriously, this guy was made the villain in a children's movie. I've never seen any other historical figure have that happen to them, it's really weird.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bzK5o9Hmf8E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_and_Alexandra_(book)
books.google.com/books/about/Rasputin.html?id=g8rUz8nu4VIC
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TH260P4IwA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RA RA RASPUTIN RUSSIA'S GREATEST LOVE MACHINE

>takeover the Russian government
this meme needs to end

>How did some hobo practically takeover the Russian government in a couple of years?
Sex magic

Christians are deeply sick minded people who worship a book.... at least after a certain age they are, like 30yrs old when you shouldn't work semitic myths anymore.

>Seriously, this guy was made the villain in a children's movie. I've never seen any other historical figure have that happen to them, it's really weird.
bolsheviks made fake diaries of nicholas the 2nd where they portraited him as some fucking shama who ruled russia while emperor was on the frontlines lmao. it was all to justify "revolution" and murder of millions of russians. like
>lmao ur tsar is degenerate look here are proofs in ur fake diary trust us goy
and of course western faggots promoted it too since they sponsocred all 3 "revolutions" aka occupation of russia with their colonial puppet government

Just finished doing a bunch of research on Rasputin. Bumping because my post may get long

>How did some hobo practically takeover the Russian government in a couple of years?
He didn't. He was a peasant with an 11 inch dong and he was dicking the aristocratic women so the men killed him and cut off his dick for a trophy.

>Why is there such an air of mystery around him?
Because all of the bimbos he was dicking made up fanciful stories about him because he was just so dark and mysterious.
>Seriously, this guy was made the villain in a children's movie. I've never seen any other historical figure have that happen to them, it's really weird.
Because a peasant emasculating an entire countries aristocracy is going to be demonized in the history books.

>Redpill me on Rasputin

He was a social outcast, a thief and a drunk as a young man, practically disowned by his family. After claiming to have seen a vision of the Virgin Mary, he became a "starets" (a wandering preacher). At this time in Russia, there's a lot of social upheaval because serfdom has just been abolished, and starets are becoming especially popular. They provide a link to the traditional Russian peasantry and religion for a nation of people who were increasingly disconnected from those things.

By the time Rasputin had any real political power, he'd been developing his following for about 20 years. Despite being partially illiterate, he had an expansive knowledge of Christianity (and mysticism) and some extremely interesting and esoteric views on religion that people found irresistible.

Key to Rasputin's philosophy was that sin was a necessary part of salvation (one must sin in order to repent, and repent in order to be saved). This played well amongst the upper class in St. Petersberg, who loved to party and cheat on their husbands (generally with Rasputin).

Anytime someone is villifyied in history it means they were ourguys

youtube.com/watch?v=bzK5o9Hmf8E

bump

was he that powerful the jews couldn't kill him...??? was he OurGuy.?

(cont.) After some incredibly adept social climbing, Rasputin came into favor with the Russian Tsar and Tsarina. When doctors had failed to heal their hemophiliac son, Tsarina Alexandra called Rasputin out of desperation (on recommendation of one of her court friends who may or may not have been fucking Rasputin). In every known case where Rasputin attempted to heal the boy, he recovered (some speculate because Rasputin refused to let the boy have aspirin, a poorly understood blood thinner, and was otherwise incredible at hypnotically calming people).

The public, of course, had no idea that the Tsarevich was a hemophiliac. They only saw a weirdo peasant hanging out with the Tsarina. With his influence on the royal family growing, displaced aristocrats used the press to smear Rasputin (particularly because he was a non-interventionist with respect to WWI).

Russia got into the war anyway, and eventually Tsar Nicholas II decides to leave for the front and personally command the armies, putting Tsarina Alexandra effectively in charge of domestic affairs. Which gave enormous political power to Rasputin. He used this power to do generally support domestic Russian nationalism (sending grain to starving peasants, rather than the war front), which he feared was in danger because of WWI and the burgeoning Bolshevik revolution.

he was sort of "small" jesus for Russians

holy shit, that's his dick

He was a pretty big guy

the story if his killing is awesome
get poisoned, get shot and get finaly drowned

his spirit was VERY strong

>Why is there such an air of mystery around him?

Rasputin encouraged an air of mystery about himself, as it was key to his ability to impress the social elites that launched him into political power.

His political enemies, in turn, used this air of mystery against him. They published outrageous bullshit in the press about how he was fucking the Tsarina (he probably wasn't) and was generally an evil dude (he probably wasn't). (pic related)

Generally speaking, Rasputin was a nationalist and a right-wing populist. He was tolerant to Jews, despite being anti-semitic. He was a non-interventionist. And the lugenpresse lied their fucking asses off about him because the bankers and elites wanted war profits (which Rasputin stood in the way of).

LOL NEVER SEE ALWAYS SOME

yea.. you're a fucking idiot

My dude, most of what the West knew about the fall of the Russian Empire came from Russian nobility that fled to Europe.

The answer to all of these is "being alpha as fuck"

Ultimately, Rasputin was killed by trans/gay. pro-war aristocrat named Felix Yusupov, who was jealous that Rasputin was more popular than him (among other things). Yusupov was also probably partially motivated by a sexual attraction to Rasputin, whose giant dick had a great reputation among the bored aristocratic housewives he was constantly fucking (possibly including Yusupov's beard wife).

it was that great.?

shit i would like to know his secret if that is all true

Please tell me why and how that woman has Rasputin's dick.

Most of this information comes from two sources:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_and_Alexandra_(book)

books.google.com/books/about/Rasputin.html?id=g8rUz8nu4VIC

The second source there is secondary/tertiary, and covers pretty much every available document about Rasputin (from the bullshit book written by his daughter, to the recently published Soviet archives, various news articles and diaries).

who the fuck is she and why does she look as if she wants to pull it out of the jar to begin having dinner with it?

Russia dun goofed

LOL

It's in a museum. The weirdest part is the shape of it.

I thought there were multiple penises in jars of which the owner claims it was Rasputin’s. I don’t know where the obsession about keeping penises in jars comes from but it is a thing in Russia.

Doing the work of the Virgin Mary was his secret, few will grasp what that actually means mother of the world.

mfw some retards still fall for Communist propaganda over one hundred years after the fact

I think the Virgin Mary would reveal herself to a more holy person, Rasputin kept being a degenerate even after he claimed she revealed herself to him.

>He didn't. He was a peasant with an 11 inch dong and he was dicking the aristocratic women so the men killed him and cut off his dick for a trophy.
dis. the romanov family arent russians, they are germans decent aka Holstein Ottentrop....and germans are cucks, like niko.. rasputin is typical russian chad with huge dick. dicking german queen.

So this video is complete horseshit, it seems.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TH260P4IwA8

women love dicks men, the bigger the more they like em. just pull out your dick in front of women. dont need to talk.

any video about Rasputin on youtube that plays scary music is bullshit (I've watched almost all of them)

Rasputin is like Jim Morrison and Trump if they had a kid. That's the "true story" of the guy.

Good album.

>Redpill me on Rasputin.
He was the first Putin. Literally.

What makes you believe you have enough information to make that statement? What did Mary tell him to do? Dengernate how, becasue bolshivck propaganda wanted to smear the man and by proxy the mission? Always best to wear a mask and avoid the problems, in essance, cover your face and complete the great work.

didndunutthingwrong
he just had control over the tsars wife
all of the upperclass people get mad
they kill him. by throwing him in a river just after they had poisoned him.somehow he was still breathing. Ultimately he was a wedge with aristocrat's and the tsar while he was away in the war. this caused the downfall of tsar russia as he wasn't doing a very good job with the Russian front.
so he had lost respect from both the army and the aristocrats. had he had got support from both he could have stayed in power. so indirectly he could be slightly held responsible

of course it is bullshit.

it is all about dicks. if you look into all kinds of religions they mostly have phallic symbols.

people want to spread Genes, and this "drive" is so powerfull that they become insane and create all kinds of sects, cults, believes based on this urge to reproduce.

>feels reproduction is cultic
>checks flag

That was pretty good user, props to you.

no, Rasputin literally and directly means "lecherous man"

while Putin literally means Leader or Führer.

He dabbled in the occult and could use "magic".
He was harvested 4th density negative, much like genghis.
He currently is a "shipping clerk" of sorts for the orion group.

no i mean humans are driven to spread their genes and this drive sort of "infuses" and overtakes the neo cortex which creates all kind of wierd believes wrapped into one thing. reproduction

"If you describe a man as lecherous, you disapprove of him because he behaves towards women in a way which shows he is only interested in them sexually. "

>flag

Oh and his ability to control and manipulate others was outstanding.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn wrote in 200 yrs together that rasputin lobbied on behalf of the jews.

Rasputin absolutely did. His friends were Jews (many of whom were illegal immigrants at the time).

But Rasputin was also wary of Jews and Jewish influence, and far more pro-Russian and pro-Monarchy than anything else.

FPBP

He was just a court wizard, like many medieval societies had. Russia just didn't shake that backwardness until a little later than most.

He was a Jew

There's no evidence of this. Rasputin was a Slavic Siberian peasant. He was anti-war, Russian nationalist, and genuinely Christian (in his own way).

he has a pretty good stout, but it's over priced every where i've seen it.

just a random peasant snake oil salesman running a train on pre medieval nobility

Great album!... I miss Peter :(